SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 21 of 83 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 52 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:16 am

Ash2214 wrote:Ladies. Just my opinion here... Hannah and Tyler have been flirting and sending out signals to each other for the last two weeks. If they just wanted to be buddies there would be no reason for this. Zero. They’re either already in touch and essentially “back together” or they feel like this is the best way to communicate with each other right now. Either way, this isn’t a buddy situation. 

It seems to me like they are just ready for these two and a half weeks to fly by.
I want to tell myself they’re just buddies and they’re enjoying teasing each other and are super friendly but I can’t get over the total excitement both Matt and Tyler showed when Hanna B’s name was mentioned. Idk why but it’s stayed with me and struck a chord. I really want to believe they’re buddies so I’m not disappointed later but I think at the very bare minimum, they are considering getting back together rn.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:22 am

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Ladies. Just my opinion here... Hannah and Tyler have been flirting and sending out signals to each other for the last two weeks. If they just wanted to be buddies there would be no reason for this. Zero. They’re either already in touch and essentially “back together” or they feel like this is the best way to communicate with each other right now. Either way, this isn’t a buddy situation. 

It seems to me like they are just ready for these two and a half weeks to fly by.
I want to tell myself they’re just buddies and they’re enjoying teasing each other and are super friendly but I can’t get over the total excitement both Matt and Tyler showed when Hanna B’s name was mentioned. Idk why but it’s stayed with me and struck a chord. I really want to believe they’re buddies so I’m not disappointed later but I think at the very bare minimum, they are considering getting back together rn.

I also think that if he was heartbroken and really mad or upset with Hannah he would not have had such a big smile on his face when his friend yelled Hannah B.I would think he would have given his friend a pair of eyes that he didn't appreciate that.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:30 am

Tyler’s buddy Matt has an insta story up of ESPN studio with Tyler- they were on together doing something about abcfoodtours

Go Tyler! Go Matt!
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:39 am

Good for Tyler! Must be pretty exciting to be able to promote abcfoodtours on a segment on ESPN. I wonder if they'll air it before the finale.

With him training and signing up for a marathon in October, hosting fun runs, going all out with abcfoodtours and going to media outlets for it - I don't get a sense he's the next bachelor. I think Tyler has bigger plans than this franchise tbh, and that's a great thing.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:49 am

Alanna wrote:

Their reactions to that really struck me too. Matt was so excited. Tyler lit up.

I keep repeating myself, but there’s just no need to be flirting like this if they just want to be friends. She could have reached out to him privately and thanked him for defending her and that would be it. Common courtesy. But this? Especially yesterday? Next level. Their families getting involved by tweeting and liking posts? Next level. I don’t want to be disappointed either, but at this point it really does seem like this will happen in some capacity at the ATFR.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:56 am

Alanna wrote:

^^^^^ Alanna I know exactly what you mean. Certain things give us pause. For me it was the add of the coffee song by Miguel that made me go hmmmm. She obviously got the song from Tyler. Whether he told her or she saw it in his playlist. But bottom line is NO WAY JOSE Alabama Hannah adds that R&B song from 4 years ago to her playlist on her own!!

The social media likes and posts favoring Tyler also give me pause. And let’s not forget the highly charged (a little sexual) exchange from yesterday. I mean do supportive friends who just went through a breakup go that far? I am sure there are more “aha” moments from the rest of you. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:59 am

Given that it seems Tyler is in a happy mindset, I’m wondering why he’s yet to post anything about his hometown date.  Especially if he and Hannah are in a positive place, which I believe they are (and I’m pretty darn giddy about that).  He had such a fabulous, touching hometown and it would be so easy to post something expressing his love for his family and Jupiter.  What do y’all think?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:04 pm

^^^i think Tyler has a hard time watching the show.  He does better when he drinks!  I think it is hard seeing Hannah kissing Luke and Jed especially and he know she didn’t pick him and he is seeing the connection she has with Him on screen. It’s got to hurt.  At least they are prob talking and the fact that Jed lied to Hannah and everyone else makes it a little easier for him I’m sure.

Forgot to mention that the Justine girl from the abc show put a story up if “how Tyler watches the bachelorette”. Did anyone see it. She had her cell phone in her mouth and this scared expression on her face. laugh out loud

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Their reactions to that really struck me too. Matt was so excited. Tyler lit up.

I keep repeating myself, but there’s just no need to be flirting like this if they just want to be friends. She could have reached out to him privately and thanked him for defending her and that would be it. Common courtesy. But this? Especially yesterday? Next level. Their families getting involved by tweeting and liking posts? Next level. I don’t want to be disappointed either, but at this point it really does seem like this will happen in some capacity at the ATFR.

Would Hannah really be posting things like “Drops of Jupiter in my hair” and pictures of her seriously cuddled and intimate taken from screen shots of the show (as opposed to cookie cutter images of her other guys - including F1 lmao) of just her “good buddy.” I don’t think so.

You guys. Literally 8 weeks ago, their sexual tension was on point, on tv. They aren’t just, voila, friends. laugh out loud

Honestly, I’m surprised scanning Reddit how many people still think the thought of them getting together is absurd and are brushing off all these signs. (I think these people must be less “committed” than I/we are in tracking all these signs. laugh out loud) IMO it’s looking way more likely than not. I get managing expectations.... but seriously I think they are endgame.

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:24 pm

mbl wrote:Given that it seems Tyler is in a happy mindset, I’m wondering why he’s yet to post anything about his hometown date.  Especially if he and Hannah are in a positive place, which I believe they are (and I’m pretty darn giddy about that).  He had such a fabulous, touching hometown and it would be so easy to post something expressing his love for his family and Jupiter.  What do y’all think?

@mbl
that hometown date literally shook me. I was not shipping them and their reconciliation until I saw them in his family setting. I think I love his whole family. His dad is the best, ever. His mom is fabulous. The whole family just loves Tyler and thinks he hung the moon and there is so much genuine goodness on display, it's mind-boggling sooooo....I want Hannah to join their tribe. IMO They will give her what every girl needs from her mate's family. I'm sure of it.

Plus, Tyler is just a love blanket who drapes himself all over her and protects her from everything. It's in his body language all the time. She can be fully vulnerable (which she just naturally is) and he will cover her and protect her. You know that feeling when your husband (or any good/safe driver) is driving and you can just ride and take in the scenery or, read or nap? That's Hannah's life with Tyler. No "How are we going to pay the rent this month cuz I have no paying gigs." No "Time to go back to church so I can get my daily worship and adoration from sweet, naive, young people". Just, riding and enjoying and supporting and loving and being that big gorgeous man's safe place to land.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 21 1176891977
ALL IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:45 pm

LaineyG wrote:^^^i think Tyler has a hard time watching the show.  He does better when he drinks!  I think it is hard seeing Hannah kissing Luke and Jed especially and he know she didn’t pick him and he is seeing the connection she has with Him on screen. It’s got to hurt.  At least they are prob talking and the fact that Jed lied to Hannah and everyone else makes it a little easier for him I’m sure.

Forgot to mention that the Justine girl from the abc show put a story up if “how Tyler watches the bachelorette”. Did anyone see it.  She had her cell phone in her mouth and this scared expression on her face. laugh out loud

Like Tyler is scared when he watches the show?
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:48 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Would Hannah really be posting things like “Drops of Jupiter in my hair” and pictures of her seriously cuddled and intimate taken from screen shots of the show (as opposed to cookie cutter images of her other guys - including F1 lmao) of just her “good buddy.” I don’t think so.

You guys. Literally 8 weeks ago, their sexual tension was on point, on tv. They aren’t just, voila, friends. laugh out loud

Honestly, I’m surprised scanning Reddit how many people still think the thought of them getting together is absurd and are brushing off all these signs. (I think these people must be less “committed” than I/we are in tracking all these signs. laugh out loud) IMO it’s looking way more likely than not. I get managing expectations.... but seriously I think they are endgame.

I think we're just going to see their connection heat up as the show goes on, so in my opinion there is no way they're just friends. If they decided to be friends I imagine at least Tyler would be more hurt and want to back away from her. I can't really think of a scenario where Tyler was in love with her a few months ago, and then all of a sudden is like, nah, let's be friends.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 83 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 52 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+77
Billysmom
sbolduc
mml060709
violetstoo
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
Abda81864
Minney
BlackHalo
Summerfun1980
appiah01