SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 22 of 83 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:48 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
mbl wrote:Given that it seems Tyler is in a happy mindset, I’m wondering why he’s yet to post anything about his hometown date.  Especially if he and Hannah are in a positive place, which I believe they are (and I’m pretty darn giddy about that).  He had such a fabulous, touching hometown and it would be so easy to post something expressing his love for his family and Jupiter.  What do y’all think?

@mbl
that hometown date literally shook me. I was not shipping them and their reconciliation until I saw them in his family setting. I think I love his whole family. His dad is the best, ever. His mom is fabulous. The whole family just loves Tyler and thinks he hung the moon and there is so much genuine goodness on display, it's mind-boggling sooooo....I want Hannah to join their tribe. IMO They will give her what every girl needs from her mate's family. I'm sure of it.

Plus, Tyler is just a love blanket who drapes himself all over her and protects her from everything. It's in his body language all the time. She can be fully vulnerable (which she just naturally is) and he will cover her and protect her. You know that feeling when your husband (or any good/safe driver) is driving and you can just ride and take in the scenery or, read or nap? That's Hannah's life with Tyler. No "How are we going to pay the rent this month cuz I have no paying gigs."  No "Time to go back to church so I can get my daily worship and adoration from sweet, naive, young people". Just, riding and enjoying and supporting and loving and being that big gorgeous man's safe place to land.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 22 1176891977  
ALL IMO

I love this. I just feel like she disregarded Tyler mostly cause he was so off type for her. But I really feel like he could/will Chris Siegfried the $hit out of her and she will never look back. beatingheart laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:49 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
mbl wrote:Given that it seems Tyler is in a happy mindset, I’m wondering why he’s yet to post anything about his hometown date.  Especially if he and Hannah are in a positive place, which I believe they are (and I’m pretty darn giddy about that).  He had such a fabulous, touching hometown and it would be so easy to post something expressing his love for his family and Jupiter.  What do y’all think?

@mbl
that hometown date literally shook me. I was not shipping them and their reconciliation until I saw them in his family setting. I think I love his whole family. His dad is the best, ever. His mom is fabulous. The whole family just loves Tyler and thinks he hung the moon and there is so much genuine goodness on display, it's mind-boggling sooooo....I want Hannah to join their tribe. IMO They will give her what every girl needs from her mate's family. I'm sure of it.

Plus, Tyler is just a love blanket who drapes himself all over her and protects her from everything. It's in his body language all the time. She can be fully vulnerable (which she just naturally is) and he will cover her and protect her. You know that feeling when your husband (or any good/safe driver) is driving and you can just ride and take in the scenery or, read or nap? That's Hannah's life with Tyler. No "How are we going to pay the rent this month cuz I have no paying gigs."  No "Time to go back to church so I can get my daily worship and adoration from sweet, naive, young people". Just, riding and enjoying and supporting and loving and being that big gorgeous man's safe place to land.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 22 1176891977  
ALL IMO

Aww, love your comments above!  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 22 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:53 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

@mbl

ALL IMO

I love this. I just feel like she disregarded Tyler mostly cause he was so off type for her. But I really feel like he could/will Chris Siegfried the $hit out of her and she will never look back. beatingheart laugh out loud

Agree! The editing has already showed us that he is protective of Hannah and accepts who she is. And also is a natural caregiver and can step up, much like with his dad. Hannah would have someone who 100% has her back and loves her fiercely. I think in so many ways they're just a good match. They're both bright, witty, and seem like genuine people. All these hate posts saying Hannah doesn't deserve Tyler, I so disagree. They would both be so good to each other. And I think part of both of their perceived giddiness we've been seeing is because they make each other happy and they're either back together or on their way back to each other.

I was trying to keep my hopes down so I wouldn't be devastated, but after yesterday's instagram sexting, well, I can't help it. I'm locked into this ship.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I keep repeating myself, but there’s just no need to be flirting like this if they just want to be friends. She could have reached out to him privately and thanked him for defending her and that would be it. Common courtesy. But this? Especially yesterday? Next level. Their families getting involved by tweeting and liking posts? Next level. I don’t want to be disappointed either, but at this point it really does seem like this will happen in some capacity at the ATFR.

Ash your thoughts are not falling on deaf ears and you are, IMO, 1000% right - there is no reason to be flirting and exchanging sexually charged innuendos on IG between two people who are interested only in a supporting friendship. There's more to this than we can see just yet.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:00 pm

One thing Tyler said was if he was going to say I love you ...itʻs because he knew he could back it up 100%. When we see his post show endeavors , we see that his integrity was not just for tv but itʻs who Tyler is. That first I love you will be a sight to watch imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:03 pm

Alanna wrote:I want to tell myself they’re just buddies and they’re enjoying teasing each other and are super friendly but I can’t get over the total excitement both Matt and Tyler showed when Hanna B’s name was mentioned. Idk why but it’s stayed with me and struck a chord. I really want to believe they’re buddies so I’m not disappointed later but I think at the very bare minimum, they are considering getting back together rn.
I feel like, if RS didn't have any information this season or had seemed super unsure of his spoiler, that moment would have been a huge checkmark in the Tyler column. I must have watched it 10 times in a row and their excitement is just so cute -- "Hanna B? HannaBeeeeeeeee!!!!" Tyler's facial expressions are priceless.

Ash2214 wrote:I keep repeating myself, but there’s just no need to be flirting like this if they just want to be friends. She could have reached out to him privately and thanked him for defending her and that would be it. Common courtesy. But this? Especially yesterday? Next level. Their families getting involved by tweeting and liking posts? Next level. I don’t want to be disappointed either, but at this point it really does seem like this will happen in some capacity at the ATFR.
For real though. I know we're living in an all-new social media universe but when have the lead and F2 ever, ever had this sort of flirty interaction? Usually they go out of their way to completely ignore each other and the lead downplays their relationship like crazy.  

sosleepy wrote:Would Hannah really be posting things like “Drops of Jupiter in my hair” and pictures of her seriously cuddled and intimate taken from screen shots of the show (as opposed to cookie cutter images of her other guys - including F1 lmao) of just her “good buddy.” I don’t think so.

You guys. Literally 8 weeks ago, their sexual tension was on point, on tv. They aren’t just, voila, friends. laugh out loud

Honestly, I’m surprised scanning Reddit how many people still think the thought of them getting together is absurd and are brushing off all these signs. (I think these people must be less “committed” than I/we are in tracking all these signs. laugh out loud) IMO it’s looking way more likely than not. I get managing expectations.... but seriously I think they are endgame.
I mean, she went WAY out of her way to find and screenshot those specific moments. I think it's super sweet that she's working so hard now to really focus on and draw attention to him.

Chgohighlife wrote:that hometown date literally shook me. I was not shipping them and their reconciliation until I saw them in his family setting. I think I love his whole family. His dad is the best, ever. His mom is fabulous. The whole family just loves Tyler and thinks he hung the moon and there is so much genuine goodness on display, it's mind-boggling sooooo....I want Hannah to join their tribe. IMO They will give her what every girl needs from her mate's family. I'm sure of it.

ALL IMO
This is all so beautifully stated and I LOVE the description of Tyler as a love blanket. That is so apt and you just know he would take such good care of her and cherish her always (Always, Hannah, always Hugesmile ) And what you said about hanging the moon -- I was actually thinking that same thing, but about the way he was looking at her when she was jamming onstage with the band. Like, he ADORES her. Watching the show back must be giving her all the feels.

So I saw over at Reddit that on Ben and Ashley's podcast they said something about the reason we've already been shown so much of Luke being sent home is that there's way more to come and the ending is "wild." I MUST HAVE RESOLUTION NOW. These next three weeks are going to be pure hell.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:06 pm

So many good posts - I'm liking them all and nodding along.

A few things I noticed while rewatching the HTD - when Hannah goes in to hug Tyler's dad and says 'Hi, I'm Hannah,' he says 'the real life Hannah B' - reminded me of Tyler saying his dad watched her and like her on Colton's season.

And when they're heading outside after leaving his home, Tyler looks at Hannah and says 'we did it!'

Ahyway. Such a good date and incredibly well rounded. It had every component I love to see - a fun day time date, loving family time, and ended with their ever growing chemistry.

Just waiting for Tyler to officially post about the HTD and for Hannah to like it laugh out loud.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:12 pm

@bleuberry Did you hear Hannah say while walking out the door something about they are happy for US. Tyler told Hannah when she comes back he’ll take her to his favorite restaurant . They are talking as if they are a couple already . Tyler’s Family are not over the top but down to earth . No wonder they raised such a grounded son.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:14 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Ash your thoughts are not falling on deaf ears and you are, IMO, 1000% right - there is no reason to be flirting and exchanging sexually charged innuendos on IG between two people who are interested only in a supporting friendship. There's more to this than we can see just yet.

She and Tyler were responding to Nick, not each other. Is Hannah with Nick!”?? please no Smiley

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:21 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Plus, Tyler is just a love blanket who drapes himself all over her and protects her from everything. It's in his body language all the time. She can be fully vulnerable (which she just naturally is) and he will cover her and protect her. You know that feeling when your husband (or any good/safe driver) is driving and you can just ride and take in the scenery or, read or nap? That's Hannah's life with Tyler. No "How are we going to pay the rent this month cuz I have no paying gigs."  No "Time to go back to church so I can get my daily worship and adoration from sweet, naive, young people". Just, riding and enjoying and supporting and loving and being that big gorgeous man's safe place to land.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 22 1176891977  
ALL IMO

Oh yeah to the bolded...

Just check out their jump into the water from the boat on the HTD.

(Approximately 2:30 in the date)

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:23 pm

I loved the way they jumped into the water. That was so freaking cute. He’s so fun and loving and affectionate. She’s crazy to have let him go in the first place. Absolutely insane. I think if they get back together, she’s gonna be absolutely obsessed with him and crazily attached, as she should be laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:28 pm

I'm not sure who it was but someone requested this as a gif

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Last edited by alwayscooking on Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 83 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+77
Billysmom
sbolduc
mml060709
violetstoo
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
Abda81864
Minney
BlackHalo
Summerfun1980
appiah01