SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 25 of 83 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 54 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:54 pm

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:04 pm

@alwayscooking This is like our own personal atm. Thank you for you

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:07 pm

Sharnee wrote:@alwayscooking This is like our own personal atm. Thank you for you

laugh out loud, my pleasure! I should be outside doing some yard work, but it's too bloody hot, and this gives me an excuse to procrastinate! So, thank You!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:08 pm

@alwayscooking Thank you! Love this thread!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:11 pm

Other than their reunion on ATFR, I'm so curious if Hannah lets him go early, and if not, does he propose and get rejected? Also can't wait to see what kind of reaction he has in those post rejection ITM drives.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:13 pm

bleuberry wrote:Other than their reunion on ATFR, I'm so curious if Hannah lets him go early, and if not, does he propose and get rejected? Also can't wait to see what kind of reaction he has in those post rejection ITM drives.
I’m sure most f2’s say this but they don’t always keep it in: Tyler saying something along the lines of she made a mistake and it’s not supposed to be over for them. I would be shocked if he goes peacefully into the night laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:23 pm

@Diana I was busy trying to find that song! Thanks! Who sings it and what is the title?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:48 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Other than their reunion on ATFR, I'm so curious if Hannah lets him go early, and if not, does he propose and get rejected? Also can't wait to see what kind of reaction he has in those post rejection ITM drives.
I’m sure most f2’s say this but they don’t always keep it in: Tyler saying something along the lines of she made a mistake and it’s not supposed to be over for them. I would be shocked if he goes peacefully into the night laugh out loud

Now that Jed and Hannah are done I would love to see Tyler fight for her. Also didn't someone say that Matt said on a twitter comment for him to go get his queen or did I dream that?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:57 pm

No matter what happens, it’s been a pleasure to sit here and fan with some of my all time faves on this board. beatingheart

They are totally endgame though, so we got this. laugh out loud

(I’m personally not prepared to see Hannah let Tyler go. I will be an emotional mess, probably... and I think they will be too! :tissuebox I’m also kinda lowkey worried she lets him go on LCD, severely cutting into the amount of screen time we get of him/them.)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:08 pm

sosleepy wrote:No matter what happens, it’s been a pleasure to sit here and fan with some of my all time faves on this board. beatingheart

(I’m personally not prepared to see Hannah let Tyler go. I will be an emotional mess, probably... and I think they will be too! :tissuebox I’m also kinda lowkey worried she lets him go on LCD, severely cutting into the amount of screen time we get of him/them.)

My thoughts exactly, sosleepy. I can't remember a season, Bach or Bachette, that I've enjoyed more and your posts are one of the reasons for this. Still wearing my tin foil hat...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:16 pm

alwayscooking wrote:

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

bowdown It's so. Good.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:19 pm

sosleepy wrote:No matter what happens, it’s been a pleasure to sit here and fan with some of my all time faves on this board. beatingheart

I refuse. If they deprive us of all the Tyler we can get, I say go back to Greece and refilm... cantstopl
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 83 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 54 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+77
Billysmom
sbolduc
mml060709
violetstoo
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
Abda81864
Minney
BlackHalo
Summerfun1980
appiah01