SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 5 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by pikake Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:06 pm

sweet kiss sweet kiss sweet kiss sweet kiss

to @always cooking for the fantastic pics!

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:13 pm

@alwayscooking Thanks for the Michlein 3 star delightful meal you served up this morning. Ymmmm good!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:16 pm

I shared this in another thread, but it fits here too. Don't know how to show the actual tweet: https://twitter.com/AlabamaHannah/status/1148401139391614976 She has such a sense of humor.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:17 pm

@alwayscooking Thanks once again for the wonderful SCs. You Rock!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:24 pm

handwave Thanks y'all, it really is my pleasure to make the SC's, gives me an excuse to watch their moments together.....again. laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:33 pm

Hannah's future with Jed would have been her sitting in a studio and listening him singing badly and trying to write songs and on the other hand a life with Tyler would be a lot of fun times on the boat and water with friends. She surely is not thinking clearly.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:45 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@alwayscooking . SO GOOD!

In my re-watch....the scene after this when he gets out of the car, i looked straight at his business.  He turned away and walked a couple of steps.  (I think to make adjustments  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 5 1f61c)

Cuz there was no hiding in those pants of his.  However, in giving him a break with the tight pants, one of the guys tweeted...Dang TC gained 10 pounds in the house, but still has an 8 pack.  So, maybe he just gained weight!

laugh out loud, yes, I noticed that when I was making SC's, poor guy, and you could hear Hannah laughing like she knew what he was doing laugh out loud   I hope this date goes uploaded to youtube so I can make a few gifs.  

Fab screenshots and agree totally with you both. Just seeing his facial expressions and putting his hands in his pockets - while walking away from the cameras...If there is a windmill guy - how can’t it be TC? Their chemistry is off the charts. They have to be end game!

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:46 pm

I could totally see Tyler and Hannah doing more of his charity runs. Expand from ABC Food Tours into runs for mental health awareness since that was her platform on the pageant circuit. And, I could see them possibly doing some photo shoots together. With her pageant background and previous modeling work, IMO, it is a no-brainer.

Hit it while it is hot!

After a couple of years, once they have a nice financial cushion, they could step back into a normal life in Jupiter.

Yeah, the more I see of these 2, the more I like them together.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:48 pm

nannymargie wrote:Hannah's future with Jed would have been her sitting in a studio and listening him singing badly and trying to write songs and on the other hand a life with Tyler would be a lot of fun times on the boat and water with friends.  She surely is not thinking clearly.

You are correct and I think the issue goes even deeper.

With Jed, Hannah would be the breadwinner and caregiver w/o the benefit of receiving the same in return. And with Tyler, I think it COULD be more than fun times on the boat with friends. I think that a 50/50 partnership could possibly grow between them based on their interactions shown.

As always, all of the above is just my humble opinion.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:55 pm

Anyone know when leads stopped writing People blogs? These would've been SO telling this season.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:56 pm

@bleuberry Rachel’s season was the last iirc.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:Anyone know when leads stopped writing People blogs? These would've been SO telling this season.
Oh this is soooo true. Man. I wish!!

Hopefully Hannah will tell us in person post-show her thought processes around everything.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+77
Billysmom
sbolduc
mml060709
violetstoo
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
Abda81864
Minney
BlackHalo
Summerfun1980
appiah01