SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 41 of 83 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 62 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by beautifulxendings Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:24 pm

ReneeM wrote:One of the comments on Hannah’s most recent post is ‘please go to pound town with Tyler. Do it for us’   Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 41 1f480   Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 41 1f480   Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 41 1f480

I literally died. rofl
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:25 pm

I’m just gonna put this here, for whatever it’s worth... but Tyler was listening to his heart playlist for almost 2 hours straight last night. That’s like a record. He was listening to it a bit again this morning. Like maybe (if that playlist is about her, and I think probably yes) she is super on his mind right now with MTA filming and all that.

Oh the angst.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:26 pm

And he’s MIA

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Diana wrote:Hannah knows what she's doing   Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 41 1f60d   Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 41 1f450   Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 41 1f485  peep the location (spa who do we know had the spa date?)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz01jD7Hy4g/?igshid=1nsli3k6w14rp
OH. She knows what she doing. She told me to shut my whore mouth about some sh*t that happened months ago because he’s her man now periodddd.

rotfl

tiptoes back in

Her post returned all my hope after watching that terribly misleading FS video. Thanks Hannah girl, for always keeping our hope alive.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:30 pm

sosleepy wrote:I’m just gonna put this here, for whatever it’s worth... but Tyler was listening to his heart playlist for almost 2 hours straight last night. That’s like a record. He was listening to it a bit again this morning. Like maybe (if that playlist is about her, and I think probably yes) she is super on his mind right now with MTA filming and all that.

Oh the angst.

Maybe they're together listening to it. :fingersarecrossed
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:33 pm

Haha. Things change by the hour around here.  I need a new pair of rose colored glasses btw.  giggling

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:34 pm

If Hannah & Tyler don’t end up together ATFR I will literally sue them for the emotional damage they have done. laugh out loud Kidding of course. But seriously. laugh out loud

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:43 pm

I caught up watching the episodes at first I did not want to watch after the f1 was switched but I went ahead and watched I still do not get how she let Tyler go and I do not believe it was just all physical with Tyler just the way she looks at him
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:43 pm

@beautifulxendings If they are listening together, um, they are getting busy for sure!!!!!!

I tried to copy it to share but it won't pull up all titles only links. Can anyone copy Hannah's list?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:44 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote:If Hannah & Tyler don’t end up together ATFR I will literally sue them for the emotional damage they have done. laugh out loud Kidding of course. But seriously. laugh out loud

Oh, at this point they OWE it to us. They really do.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:46 pm

LaineyG wrote:Haha. Things change by the hour around here.  I need a new pair of rose colored glasses btw.  giggling
Honestly my negativity wasn’t even really about Tyler and Hannah. I’m watching Wimbledon and Nadal was smacking the sh*t out of Federer in the 2nd set and I was IRATE. It’s cool now though, Federer won and I’m back in my happy place laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:03 pm

yana_bach wrote:
bachfanforever123 wrote:If Hannah & Tyler don’t end up together ATFR I will literally sue them for the emotional damage they have done. laugh out loud Kidding of course. But seriously. laugh out loud

Oh, at this point they OWE it to us. They really do.

100%. From ATFR, imma need about 10 minutes of Hannah dumping NotTyler's cheating self, and then the rest of the two nights of Hannah and Tyler making out, dancing to Made for you, and generally being happy and in love. TPTB owe us at least that with all the Luke and Jed garbage.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 83 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 62 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #2- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+77
Billysmom
sbolduc
mml060709
violetstoo
Kashathediva
GuardianAngel
Abda81864
Minney
BlackHalo
Summerfun1980
appiah01