SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:13 pm

notarose wrote:RS’s tweet about the windmill is prefaced by “In Monday’s episode...”
It’s believable that the epi is already available to those with advance access. JMO

I can’t even find his original tweet that claimed it was Peter. Looks like he deleted it.

ET. I found it but it is titled MTA spoilers

Last edited by Pattycake92 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:14 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Another poster on Reddit is saying that Hannah admits to Luke that it was Tyler but that the audience was clapping so loud that it was hard to hear. I can’t wait till Monday. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698
The poster says Hannah admits to Luke I guess at MTA that it was Tyler but the audience was clapping so loud they didn't hear it. The person also says it jives with a clip shown from RC. Hannah brought up FS sex and the camera cut to Tyler for a reaction. I guess we'll know for sure in two days.

Why would Hannah just randomly name drop Tyler though. I'm not buying this.

Makes no sense to me.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:17 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
notarose wrote:RS’s tweet about the windmill is prefaced by “In Monday’s episode...”
It’s believable that the epi is already available to those with advance access. JMO

I can’t even find his original tweet that claimed it was Peter. Looks like he deleted it.

I found it but he labels it MTA spoiler.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:19 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:

ET. I found it but it is titled MTA spoilers

It is still there.

Seems we posted at the same time Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2498057887

Last edited by HavaDrPepper on Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:19 pm

Same as RS says youʻll see a condom at some point. Used I’m supposing Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:19 pm

Diana wrote:I don't mean to sound harsh but that reddit account was created a hour ago and I think is a troll. Why did only one person hear her say it was Tyler of the entire audience that was there? scratch
I thought it was a troll until the poster here backed up the person's account. I just know I'm not putting any more thought into figuring out something that's gonna be revealed in 2 days.

Last edited by ReneeM on Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:21 pm

Sharnee wrote:Same as RS says youʻll see a condom at some point. Used I’m supposing Rolling Eyes
He says there's a condom in the room and they joke about it because of what happened in his car. Doubt ABC's gonna show us a used condom.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ttimmons Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:21 pm

Diana wrote:I don't mean to sound harsh but that reddit account was created a hour ago and I think is a troll. Why did only one person hear her say it was Tyler of the entire audience that was there? scratch

I heard her say Tyler's name when talking about sex and the fantasy suites, but I can't confirm if that was her admitting she slept with him/or if he was the windmill guy.

ttimmons

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:22 pm

@ttimmons who here first told us about the producers making Luke leave. Seems to back up this reddit person story for the most part. The camera going to Tyler after the clip of telling Luke about sex. And her mentioning tyler by name to the Luke and the audience at MTA. I don't buy her claim that Tyler was windmill sex (I don't believe there is one) but the rest is being backed up.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:22 pm

Ash2214 wrote:This whiplash... I feel drunk laugh out loud

Girl. Join me. I’m drinking. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:24 pm

ttimmons wrote:

I heard her say Tyler's name when talking about sex and the fantasy suites, but I can't confirm if that was her admitting she slept with him/or if he was the windmill guy.

Did she say any of the other guys' names? Kinda weird to just mention Tyler unless she has mentally blocked out sex with Jed at this point, which I can't blame her. laugh out loud

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:24 pm

ttimmons wrote:

Hannah commenting on Nicks post like she did was her way of telling everyone that it was Tyler. So I wouldn’t doubt that she would make that clear. She definitely wanted people to think it was him. JMO
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - July 22 - MTA - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+96
avacaroline
USAGold
northernviewer
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze