SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:52 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:An under the radar 48hr trip to LA screams Bachelor discussions IMO. I think if he was there for modelling/influencing ect he would've shown up in more than one person's Instagram story.
I don’t know. He wouldn’t have arrived in LA until about 4:00-5:00 on Sunday. He was clearly free to be out and about yesterday since he was with that Youtuber in the afternoon and then they watched some of the show together. Super tight window for anything, really.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:52 am

@Tiggerlgh I was thinking phone service. But really? I feel like most are on computers or iPad if they’re paying for WiFi.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:53 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Hotmomma  you’re not supposed to be on your phone and people only instagram from their phones and when he flew there he was offline for 6 hrs. I’m going to try not to read into it for my sanity.

You can hook up to wifi on the airplane, you have to pay for it. I know because I've done it before. just saying .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:55 am

@Jolena yes but you do this on your phone? I never pay for WiFi on my phone. I put in on airplane mode and put it away. I might listen to music on it. Nothing else. Maybe I’m the weirdo laugh out loud

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:55 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:An under the radar 48hr trip to LA screams Bachelor discussions IMO. I think if he was there for modelling/influencing ect he would've shown up in more than one person's Instagram story.
I don’t know. He wouldn’t have arrived in LA until about 4:00-5:00 on Sunday. He was clearly free to be out and about yesterday since he was with that Youtuber in the afternoon and then they watched some of the show together. Super tight window for anything, really.

Stupid question. But what is actually involved in "Bachelor Talks"? Is an in-person meeting really necessary for any of it? Especially for contestants from the previous season - that went far on their season? Is it all paperwork? I remember Demi saying when she was interviewed she said if they didn't pick her, they should pick Hannah B.? Just kind of curious about the process...

North

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:55 am

I quickly checked JetBlue which provides free WiFi on many of their flights and they have direct flight from LAX to NYC. Not saying he’s flying JetBlue but it is highly likely he was on a flight with WiFi. Jmo.

He was in LA for a short time and was with some youtuber last night: based on past seasons, I think it’s more Bachelor talk than a SHV. Again, IMO.
ETA: I fly from SD to Boston at least once a year(and stay less than 48 hours!) on JetBlue and use their free WiFi every time.

Last edited by sdmom on Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:57 am

@sdmom well it’s interesting he flew jet blue to LAand was still offline for 6 hrs maybe he just learned the WiFi was free.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:58 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Jolena yes but you do this on your phone? I never pay for WiFi on my phone. I put in on airplane mode and put it away. I might listen to music on it. Nothing else. Maybe I’m the weirdo laugh out loud
Yes I put my phone into airplane mode... and hook up to their WiFi!!! And can post IG, Facebook even text thru WhatsApp etc,,,So it can be done! JMO

Last edited by Hotmomma on Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:58 am

North wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Stupid question. But what is actually involved in "Bachelor Talks"? Is an in-person meeting really necessary for any of it? Especially for contestants from the previous season - that went far on their season? Is it all paperwork?  I remember Demi saying when she was interviewed she said if they didn't pick her, they should pick Hannah B.? Just kind of curious about the process...

Not 100% sure but we see movement like this every year. Mike has a similar trip a few weeks ago. Peter is harder as he is in the LA area.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:00 am

@Summerfun1980 no I did not say he flew JetBlue for sure. And IF it’s a red eye flight, maybe he decided to take a nap, or watched a movie... I think there are many reasons why he’s offline 6 hours,

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:01 am

@sdmom his trip to LA was not a red eye and he flew jet blue and was offline for 6 hrs. That’s what I meant.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:01 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Jolena yes but you do this on your phone? I never pay for WiFi on my phone. I put in on airplane mode and put it away. I might listen to music on it. Nothing else. Maybe I’m the weirdo laugh out loud

No not weirdo at all, it just that you can hook up to wifi from your phone on the airplane. one of the sites that you hook up with is called Airborne.gogoinflight.com . I've used it several times.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+75
Linds911
Aunties_Love
Rizzo2435
Bachhh022
rosepetals