SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 19 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:02 am

@Jolena yes I use for my computer or iPad. Never even tried my phone. I just put that thing away. Lol

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:04 am

I feel all we do here is speculate now...
Patience is never my strength but I guess we have to wait and eventually we will know why Tyler was in LA...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:06 am

Pattycake92 wrote:
HEA wrote:Do we have proof he flew to LA?
Yes but no sightings today.

Is it the girl who saw him at the airport? The ticket we cannot read? Or do we have solid proof he is in LA

Sorry...I missed the sleuthing, not trying to contest. I cannot find the post with the proof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:07 am

@sdmom sorry to get riled up laugh out loud I just thought Matt posting texts and Tyler reposting immediately, as if he knew Matt’s story was coming, and saying Matt declined was fishy.

I still have my doubts he’s in NY. I’ll bite my tongue from now on if he shows up at the run tomorrow. Lol

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:08 am

Hotmomma wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Jolena yes but you do this on your phone? I never pay for WiFi on my phone. I put in on airplane mode and put it away. I might listen to music on it. Nothing else. Maybe I’m the weirdo laugh out loud
Yes I put my phone into airplane mode... and hook up to their WiFi!!! And can post IG, Facebook even text thru WhatsApp etc,,,So it can be done! JMO

Yes. You can pay WiFi on flights now too. We switch the network only

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:09 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@sdmom sorry to get riled up laugh out loud I just thought Matt posting texts and Tyler reposting immediately, as if he knew Matt’s story was coming, and saying Matt declined was fishy.

I still have my doubts he’s in NY. I’ll bite my tongue from now on if he shows up at the run tomorrow. Lol
I agree we really don’t know if he is NY but if he is at the run tomorrow will give us the answer! yes
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:10 am

@Summerfun1980 hey no problem at all! All is good!

I want to know where Tyler is now as much as everyone else.
I really like him and I just want to see him happy and content, with or without Hannah

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:11 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:An under the radar 48hr trip to LA screams Bachelor discussions IMO. I think if he was there for modelling/influencing ect he would've shown up in more than one person's Instagram story.
I don’t know. He wouldn’t have arrived in LA until about 4:00-5:00 on Sunday. He was clearly free to be out and about yesterday since he was with that Youtuber in the afternoon and then they watched some of the show together. Super tight window for anything, really.
He didn't show up in her story until late in the afternoon so he could've had all of Monday morning to have whatever meetings they have this early on. It's still super super early in the process so it's not like he has to be sequestered or anything, he was just being quieter than usual. Him following a producer shortly after landing on Sunday and his friends/family talking about him being the Bachelor at viewing parties for two weeks in a row just sticks out to me. It's definitely not a done deal by any means but I think he's having those talks. I can't see why else he'd be in LA for such a short period of time and post nothing about what he's doing other than going to In N Out. If it was for some influencing event he's the worst influencer in the world laugh out loud

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:11 am

So the Florida flight theory was abandoned?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:13 am

HEA wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:

Is it the girl who saw him at the airport? The ticket we cannot read? Or do we have solid proof he is in LA

Sorry...I missed the sleuthing, not trying to contest. I cannot find the post with the proof.

That pic was on Sunday when he flew to LA.  He was with a LA vlogger (Teala Dunn) last night and had an IG at In N Out burger last night in LA.  He was definitely there. And now I believe is back in NYC.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:14 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
HEA wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:

That pic was on Sunday when he flew to LA.  He was with a LA vlogger (Teala Dunn) last night and had an IG at In and Out burger last night in LA.  He was definitely there. And now I believe is back in NYC.

Ah ! Thank you!! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:15 am

HEA wrote:So the Florida flight theory was abandoned?

He appeared to be at gate 7 in the JetBlue terminal on Sunday and there was a flight to Burbank at approx 11:00 am from that gate.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+75
Linds911
Aunties_Love
Rizzo2435
Bachhh022
rosepetals