SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 21 of 65 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:10 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I do personally think it’s odd Tyler was in LA for less than two days this week. If it was for a preliminary bachelor meeting like we believe Mike has already had, they really couldn’t just meet with him next week when he’s already going to be out in LA? Flying him out there twice in less than two weeks? It just seems silly, but interesting to me.

They flew Mike out early as well. His didn’t occur during MTA visit.  I think it’s because they are so busy during that time they do it during off periods
Then why not send Tyler out there sooner for a meeting? 

The lead is busy the weekend of the ATFR, but the contestants, especially the one who is not chosen, isn’t busy. He could have gone out there next Thursday and he could have met with them any of those four days leading up to Monday.
Steven seemed to turn a reconciliation was possible last week but this week he generously told us to buck up so it’s not happening, I do think they might have filmed something or Tyler filmed something by himself. Or he might have been there to learn the art of shilling mvmt from Teala and the other influencer gang and nothing to do with the shoe at all.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by North Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:12 am

Alanna wrote:Tyler’s back in nyc per his ig.

And he's 2,000 followers away from 1M. Pretty impressive. These numbers are insane.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:12 am

Tyler has open doors with oportunities now. He is surfing on his new popularity and that comes from all kind and directions.  He signed for this talent agency mid season for a reason imo

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:12 am

Is that what RS is basing his info on -- Tyler having The Bachelor talks?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:19 am

@suzq RS said that he had been emailed about 10 times that TC was going to be the next Bachelor per people overhearing his mom at viewing party say that.

HOWEVER....it was said as well back a couple of weeks ago that TC's dad said that he was engaged.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:19 am

suzq wrote:Is that what RS is basing his info on -- Tyler having The Bachelor talks?  

I'd love to know why RS was so adamant about no reunion but without any back-up. Usually, RS hints as to what he has as back-up -- photos, emails, texts, video, etc... or a "source" telling him XYZ. And then, of course, followed-by, two paragraphs of "trust me or don't trust me, I don't care -- XYZ will never, ever be The Bachelor/ette or marry so-and-so."

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:20 am

He’d be at 1 mil if he had posted about FS or hometown but I can understand why he didn’t. Even if he’s over Hannah now, I do believe both episodes were probably still hard from him to watch, to see what she thought of him versus the other men when he was good to her. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:27 am

@North he must have heard either that they’re not filming anything before ATFR which would indicate no reunion or he heard no from either Hannah’s camp or Tyler’s.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:35 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:He’d be at 1 mil if he had posted about FS or hometown but I can understand why he didn’t. Even if he’s over Hannah now, I do believe both episodes were probably still hard from him to watch, to see what she thought of him versus the other men when he was good to her. JMO

He probably has a lot of questions as to why she was so hard on him vs the other guys and why he seemed to get the crappy dates vs the other guys too. She seems more harder on him than Luke P. Must be hard for him to watch back but I think he'll get over it. He's young, very attractive, has a promising future and seems like a great guy.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:45 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@North he must have heard either that they’re not filming anything before ATFR which would indicate no reunion or he heard no from either Hannah’s camp or Tyler’s.

Oh, I know. I just want a hint of where it came from! I am nosey like that.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:51 am

I don't think Hannah and Tyler have filmed something that's not a reunion. What's the point of a prerecorded closure/not getting back together talk when that's what ATFR is for? I think RS would've said that's how he knows if that happened, too. And from what I remember Peter Kraus was also in LA for Bachelor talks shortly before ATFR so the timing doesn't seem too suspicious to me. Idk, I just think Occam's Razor suggests he was there for the Bachelor but that's JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:08 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:I don't think Hannah and Tyler have filmed something that's not a reunion. What's the point of a prerecorded closure/not getting back together talk when that's what ATFR is for? I think RS would've said that's how he knows if that happened, too. And from what I remember Peter Kraus was also in LA for Bachelor talks shortly before ATFR so the timing doesn't seem too suspicious to me. Idk, I just think Occam's Razor suggests he was there for the Bachelor but that's JMO.

Although it makes me sad, I also think he was there for Bachelor talks as well and most likely will be the next Bachelor, unless he changes his mind about doing it. I think the influencer meetup was probably something his agency arranged - that You Tuber has a lot of followers.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 65 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+75
Linds911
Aunties_Love
Rizzo2435
Bachhh022
rosepetals