SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 20 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:21 am

So it smells next bachelor to me..... not SHV at all.

Tyler May have met the big abc bosses...

I think Hannah feels safe to have fun with Tyler now. 2 months went by since the FRC... bubble busted. Everyone moved on. Tyler and Peter were blindsided but 2 months later, the hurt is no longer that raw imo.

The recent interviews with Hannah do not show a happy in love Hannah whatsoever. I see a girl on pins before the next poop is coming up. At this point she is starting to be careless because she shows signs of complete annoyance imo

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:24 am

We may have not seen her but Hannah started making a new playlist on Apple Music just in the last few hours. I don't think she would be doing that if she was with someone on a shv.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:26 am

smg2587 wrote:We may have not seen her but Hannah started making a new playlist on Apple Music just in the last few hours. I don't think she would be doing that if she was with someone on a shv.

Agree. Maybe bored at her hotel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:28 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:An under the radar 48hr trip to LA screams Bachelor discussions IMO. I think if he was there for modelling/influencing ect he would've shown up in more than one person's Instagram story.
I don’t know. He wouldn’t have arrived in LA until about 4:00-5:00 on Sunday. He was clearly free to be out and about yesterday since he was with that Youtuber in the afternoon and then they watched some of the show together. Super tight window for anything, really.

We thought he was on the 10 am flight so wouldn’t that put him there around noon?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:33 am

Pattycake92 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:An under the radar 48hr trip to LA screams Bachelor discussions IMO. I think if he was there for modelling/influencing ect he would've shown up in more than one person's Instagram story.
I don’t know. He wouldn’t have arrived in LA until about 4:00-5:00 on Sunday. He was clearly free to be out and about yesterday since he was with that Youtuber in the afternoon and then they watched some of the show together. Super tight window for anything, really.

We thought he was on the 10 am flight so wouldn’t that put him there around noon?
Totally laugh out loud wasn’t including the time different from the east coast to the west coast!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mml060709 Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:11 am

After reading everything and being disappointed about Hannah and Tyler with no reconciliation, I decided to rewatch some episodes with new eyes. Its pretty obvious that Luke and Jed were going to be her final 2. Hannah has said several times when she begins to have feelings for someone, she narrows in on them and focuses on that. She ONLY said she had feelings of love for Jed and Luke up until now and we are going into final episode. Love at first sight with Luke?? She was taking him to the end imo. Tyler was all physical until the end and then it was just too late. She didn't keep an open mind like we think she did. Tyler was never going to be final 2. He ended up there cuz Luke screwed up and then Tyler was so great on the FS date.
If a woman makes a diecsin to have sex with some men but not all, she is definnitly having sex with who her strongest feelings are for. There has been a lot of discussion that Tyler was probably going to be eleimated after FS dates, which is exactly why she didnt have sex with him, cuz she thought she was dumping him.
She has to be kicking herself for missing her chance to have sex with the sexiest bachelor over (Tyler) at least that one time!

mml060709

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:49 am

Tyler’s back in nyc per his ig.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:56 am

I do personally think it’s odd Tyler was in LA for less than two days this week. If it was for a preliminary bachelor meeting like we believe Mike has already had, they really couldn’t just meet with him next week when he’s already going to be out in LA? Flying him out there twice in less than two weeks? It just seems silly, but interesting to me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:58 am

Ash2214 wrote:I do personally think it’s odd Tyler was in LA for less than two days this week. If it was for a preliminary bachelor meeting like we believe Mike has already had, they really couldn’t just meet with him next week when he’s already going to be out in LA? Flying him out there twice in less than two weeks? It just seems silly, but interesting to me.

They flew Mike out early as well. His didn’t occur during MTA visit. I think it’s because they are so busy during that time they do it during off periods

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:05 am

If he was in bachelor talks, why the random meet up with the YouTube /Instagram influencer? That’s what is strange to me! We may never find out!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:06 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I do personally think it’s odd Tyler was in LA for less than two days this week. If it was for a preliminary bachelor meeting like we believe Mike has already had, they really couldn’t just meet with him next week when he’s already going to be out in LA? Flying him out there twice in less than two weeks? It just seems silly, but interesting to me.

They flew Mike out early as well. His didn’t occur during MTA visit.  I think it’s because they are so busy during that time they do it during off periods
Then why not send Tyler out there sooner for a meeting? 

The lead is busy the weekend of the ATFR, but the contestants, especially the one who is not chosen, isn’t busy. He could have gone out there next Thursday and he could have met with them any of those four days leading up to Monday.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:10 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

They flew Mike out early as well. His didn’t occur during MTA visit.  I think it’s because they are so busy during that time they do it during off periods
Then why not send Tyler out there sooner for a meeting? 

The lead is busy the weekend of the ATFR, but the contestants, especially the one who is not chosen, isn’t busy. He could have gone out there next Thursday and he could have met with them any of those four days leading up to Monday.

Sorry I meant production was busy that week. We don’t know for sure why he was out there but the timing lines up with what I have seen prior seasons. Its just how it’s done.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+75
Linds911
Aunties_Love
Rizzo2435
Bachhh022
rosepetals