SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 27 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:06 pm

Astrobach wrote:So forgive me but I’m not sure what is usually consider a clue to a meeting between leads, ( going silent on SM at the same time for an extended length of time, while being spotted in the same city, vicinity ) has suddenly turned into Tyler and Hannah not reuniting and Tyler being [i]offered and accepting the Bach. gig.

1. Normally, if TPTB wants a contestant to fly in for whatever reason, they fly them in with Delta. Tyler was most likely on a Jet Blue flight. The times concord. And he may have paid for it.
2. Whenever those rumored ‘ talks ‘ have been sleuthed, the person was not hiding or silent for much of their trip, actually they are not shy of promoting it or at least hinting at the possibility.
3. Tyler has signed a contract with Innovative, based in LA, which also represents the Youtuber Teala Dunn which Tyler coincidently was photographed with at a club on Monday evening.
4. iF Tyler had indeed an appointment with the execs at ABC ( and who can blame them, he’s the most popular guy right now with a following of a record breaking 1 mil. IG followers, and the season is NOT even over.) who says that he is interested or has accepted their offer. It’s a big step to assume that it’s a done deal.
5. It is obvious to me, and hopefully many others, that Tyler fell hard for Hannah Brown. He was ready to propose. He’s not the kind of guy that takes these words and actions lightly. He has also demonstrated consistently, that he was NOT heartbroken, but rather very
supportive, flirty and playful with Hannah since their return. It only increased after the Jed gate ...he has shown us to be a guy with a high level of integrity. Quite a rare quality to grace our screen, if I may say so. Therefore, can anyone explain to me how he would do a 180 degree on Hannah and his relationship with her, in a matter of days...and consider and. / or accept an offer to be the Bachelor....
[b]if [b] something so bad happened between them to have him question his relationship with her...he would not be crushed and not turn around and say Oh yeah, “ I’ll do the Bachelor now”
Last, as I see Tyler as a very independent forward thinking kind of guy, who beats his own drum, and value his freedom over many other things ( his Aquarius Sun and Sag. Rising sign certainly supports that)
I do have a hard time with him wanting to go through 2 years of restrictions on his life with the possibility of destroying his good image in the process. The money offered is not worth that sacrifice for him. AND he is very likely to earn that in a few successful photo shoots anyway...away from BN .

Obviously MO . :yes:
[/i]

I don’t know about Bachelor commitment. I don’t think anyone would commit that quickly, after all he is professionally managed.

I will say however, that I agree with another poster who tracked his change of attitude with the various facts being revealed with each episode. Now that he can literally watch her “interactions” with the other guys -everything said and done- I understand the distance that even his most recent SM indicates. I definitely see friend zone based on that AND successful escape from the bubble AND his newfound popularity AND his interaction with NYC women who are some of the most fiercely competitive, accomplished, smart and impeccably put together in the world AND just plain time to think. Unlike Hannah, I think Tyler does have the gift of discernment and it has kicked in. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Floridian1990 Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:24 pm

Totally agree about his change since the episodes have gone on. I think he has a lot more clarity and has fully moved on. Any lingering doubts he's had are being answered.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:32 pm

BlueTone wrote:Others on the board have mentioned this as a possibility, but it bears repeating. Hannah and Peter may not have had sex, and Hannah just wanted a stone to throw at Luke in that moment. She may have realized how it would come across to viewers, so she made her big no-sex declaration to Tyler. I cannot wait for the season to end and for truth to start filtering out. duh

I doubt she thought that fast when mad. And why lie about it? I would put money on them have
I got sex in the FS. It happens a lot more than many seem to want to believe.

Good for her they enjoyed each other in the night and got rid of that energy. Once gone she knew he was not for her. All iMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:40 pm

This may have already been answered, but how many SHV visuals did Jed and Hannah actually have? Since it's been sleuthed that the relationships started to fall apart within days of FR?

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:41 pm

Sorry for the slip up, have been reading to many Hannah sittings, visits is what I meant cantstopl

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:42 pm

@violetstoo Well they had time in Greece after final rose, one in CA, one in Nashville, and one father's day maybe?

Even if Hannah is moving to LA, why is she stuck with producers/handlers? I don't even know how she can still trust any of those people.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:43 pm

violetstoo wrote:This may have already been answered, but how many SHV visuals did Jed and Hannah actually have? Since it's been sleuthed that the relationships started to fall apart within days of FR?

Only one I think.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:07 pm

@smg2587 I apologize, I caught up several pages which had nothing to do with SHV's, and I don't remember if you posted any amazing updates like you have been all season.

It appears Tyler is in NYC re helicopter ride.

Hannah is still in L.A.

What has Jed been up to the last several days? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:19 pm

@GuardianAngel  I actually haven't done on today.

As for Jed he had a story of himself fishing yesterday. So I am guessing still in Tennessee.

For anyone wondering I put up a picture in the sm thread but that luggage belongs to Hannah and not the producer. The producer when she had the cleaning luggage story hers was pink. Also I remember that bag on the floor from the Phoenix Airport shot. I am thinking that Hannah is moving in with that producer in LA and that is why that producer and some others are always with her. She isn't doing things for the show, imo.

Tyler has storied most of his moves in New York today.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:16 am

Seems like when Peter issue came out, Jed came out of hiding.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:33 am

Based on Chris's latest interview, maybe we need to watch Jed to see if he comes out to CA to do more filming? I think the show might push for a reconciliation. Could be why RS said no chance for Hannah reuniting with Tyler or Peter.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:10 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Based on Chris's latest interview, maybe we need to watch Jed to see if he comes out to CA to do more filming?  I think the show might push for a reconciliation.  Could be why RS said no chance for Hannah reuniting with Tyler or Peter.

Check out Hannah's latest Femme playlist on Apple Music. There's no way she's reuniting with Jed. There are some very angry songs on there.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+75
Linds911
Aunties_Love
Rizzo2435
Bachhh022
rosepetals