SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 28 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:12 am

@Bleiby527 She's angry now. Doesn't mean she won't go back. JMO

Hannah has done a lot things we didn't think she would. So I'm just accepting this possibility.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:24 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Bleiby527 She's angry now.  Doesn't mean she won't go back.  JMO

Hannah has done a lot things we didn't think she would.  So I'm just accepting this possibility.  

Ok sure, but her most recent song is Kesha's Thinking of you. I'm just not getting a reconciliation vibe from it?

So I got your message, are you having fun
With your fugly girlfriend? I've moved on
Can I hit you later? Gotta get to stage
In a brand new city, getting laid
I know I said I wouldn't talk about you publicly but
That was before I caught you lying and cheating on me, sl*t
I was down for you hardcore
While you were out trying to score
Found out you're full of it
I'm over it so suck my dick

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:52 am

@Bleiby527 I just thinks he's in the angry phase now. I don't know it will last. She might cave after he sings to her on ATFR. We know she likes that. LOL I realized this week you really can't predict Hannah. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:52 am

Can I get a rewind of this season and a new bachelorette?

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:54 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Bleiby527 I just thinks he's in the angry phase now.  I don't know it will last.  She might cave after he sings to her on ATFR.  We know she likes that.  LOL  I realized this week you really can't predict Hannah.  JMO

No!!!!!!! Not the guitar again. Everyone watching will be covering the eyes and shaking their heads in disbelief. Ugh

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:59 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Bleiby527 I just thinks he's in the angry phase now.  I don't know it will last.  She might cave after he sings to her on ATFR.  We know she likes that.  LOL  I realized this week you really can't predict Hannah.  JMO

I don't see it. Right now I think she's going to end the season Single and Proud and then will be given DWTS. And who knows if Tyler is a supportive friend or if there are sparks between them at the ATFR. Can't wait for this to be over so we all know!

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:19 am

Or maybe after 2 months of SM drama, watching the edited episodes unfolded, Tyler has decided to move on and detach himself from drama and/or Hannah.

The in love he felt transformed into crush.... like dozen of contestants before him when the bubble busted

Doesn’t mean they stop all SM interaction but everyone moved on to a different direction and the only link they keep is being alumni of this franchise.

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:20 am

Bleiby527 wrote:

I don't see it. Right now I think she's going to end the season Single and Proud and then will be given DWTS. And who knows if Tyler is a supportive friend or if there are sparks between them at the ATFR. Can't wait for this to be over so we all know!

I agree! I think she is doing DWTS. She is moving there I believe or at least something short term.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:32 pm

@LaineyG I 100% agree with this. DWTS!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:14 pm

@smg2587 thanks!

I saw Jed's IG story, it was maybe one/two seconds of him casting his fishing rod, and that was it. Very strange.

If Hannah is experiencing anger and displaying them from her song choices, I'm not sure that it is just about Jed, it could IMHO be about Luke as well.

I need to keep watching Jed. Whether they reconcile or not, I would not be surprised if he asked her to give him another chance at the ATFR. It will be interesting to see what day he flies out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:17 pm

Jed still in Nashville, spotted at a gym in Nashville today.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0EqyeUg0DZ/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:26 pm

If Hannah moves to LA, would she really have a long distance relationship with Jed? I feel like people are just having a hard time with Hannah ending up single. Why not have her be single? Jed seems like he wants to tour and do his music -- how can this be good for a fractured relationship?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+75
Linds911
Aunties_Love
Rizzo2435
Bachhh022
rosepetals