SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 31 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Al Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:29 am

@Mommyof2 It seems like Hannah's moving to LA, I'd be surprised if a reconciliation is in her plans imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:35 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@smg2587 thanks!  

I saw Jed's IG story, it was maybe one/two seconds of him casting his fishing rod, and that was it. Very strange.

If Hannah is experiencing anger and displaying them from her song choices, I'm not sure that it is just about Jed, it could IMHO be about Luke as well.

I need to keep watching Jed. Whether they reconcile or not, I would not be surprised if he asked her to give him another chance at the ATFR. It will be interesting to see what day he flies out.

I think this could very much be a possibility too.  Jed's few and far between IG posts have been very cryptic lately and now CH is hyping him too?  I don't think this is completely over...yet.  We shall see.  Jmo.

If Hannah is to be believed from her interview with Nick she said after she processes everything and breaks up with someone she is done. So if she sticks to her word she is done with Jed.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:48 am

Al wrote:@Mommyof2 It seems like Hannah's moving to LA, I'd be surprised if a reconciliation is in her plans imo.

I would be surprised as well - particularly one with Jed because his dreams of being a country music star are IMO better served in Nashville than in LA; I'd be surprised if Jed decided to walk away from his music dreams for Hannah.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:19 am

Hannah is moving to Los Angeles I'd eat my own foot if she wasn't on DWTS. She seems the perfect canadit with her crazy ending almost like when Melissa Rycroct was chosen. Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:21 am

^^ I would be surprised too but Blake Shelton is in Nashville and Gwen stefani is in Vegas... Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 31 3806527698

Long distance relationship is a bleach but it works sometimes until one move... Kaitlin/Jason... Jason/molly... etc

Plus moving can be temporary... if they decided to date and just take their time... It depends if Hannah is willing to give him a second chance. Maybe if he goes back to his gigs like many contestants did. Bach world will never forget but will let him go... Brad had this hate on his shoulders too and once he turned his back from LA poop, he gained back his life in Texas.

I think prods would love a cass/Colton conclusion kinda. Right now everyone know, thanks to Haley/RS/people mag. It is no secret for the majority.

The only suspense for non spoilers is who Hannah picked. Then viewers will see a happy in love ending on their tv with a proposal. So the show fulfilled their purpose. Then live show with the poop and the Nashville drama between Jed and Hannah.... and the live finale portion either they will say they tried and SM bleach was too much and Hannah or both call it quit.... or they will say they had ups and downs and decided to take their time. I am certain Jed will grovel. I expect it.

It looks DWTS is indeed an option. 6 months in LA maybe

no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:29 pm

She moved her car to LA. I imagine that's not cheap. I hope she stays there for quite awhile. She needed to expand herself beyond Tuscaloosa. I hope lots of opportunities come her way, even after/or if she does DWTS. That girl has lots of personality!

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:33 pm

Diana wrote:Hannah is moving to Los Angeles I'd eat my own foot if she wasn't on DWTS. She seems the perfect canadit with her crazy ending almost like when Melissa Rycroct was chosen. Jmo

Melissa was a last minute replacement. It wasn’t planned like this is currently appearing to be.

I mentioned earlier this season I thought they may give her DWTS as a gift for the mess of this season. All 8no

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:38 pm

Dahling wrote:She moved her car to LA. I imagine that's not cheap. I hope she stays there for quite awhile. She needed to expand herself beyond Tuscaloosa. I hope lots of opportunities come her way, even after/or if she does DWTS. That girl has lots of personality!

Not that expensive imo

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 31 30fdf110
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 31 B098b510
Google

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:53 pm

@HEA   Thnx. Good to know!  Smiley

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:55 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Diana wrote:Hannah is moving to Los Angeles I'd eat my own foot if she wasn't on DWTS. She seems the perfect canadit with her crazy ending almost like when Melissa Rycroct was chosen. Jmo

Melissa was a last minute replacement.  It wasn’t planned like this is currently appearing to be.

I mentioned earlier this season I thought they may give her DWTS as a gift for the mess of this season. All 8no

Yes you did yes

Imo there is very little chance to keep a long distance relationship with Jed IF there is one, IF she does DWTS. She will continue to be under microscope during the show. No way I see them together. It would be a miracle if they keep a long distance relationship. Not impossible but this works with trust. Here trust has been broken so it would be even harder imo. If they try, I do not see long term. But yet again I didn’t see jojo and Jordan long term together so Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 31 Maybehead

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:06 pm

Back when Hannah was doing the RuPaul show and an IG picture surfaced with a makeup artist, I looked up the makeup artist and found out she works (among other shows) with DWTS. Just sharing...could me nothing.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:20 pm

@HEA my son's best friend just had his new brides shipped from Santa Barbara to Georgia. It cost $1000

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+75
Linds911
Aunties_Love
Rizzo2435
Bachhh022
rosepetals