SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 30 of 65 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 47 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:17 pm

mbl wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Fan picture posted on Tyler in New York today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0GsG7HHJV-/

It looks like Tyler is in the Oculus, which is the WTC transit hub.  He could be there for all sorts of reasons but just want to mention that the Path train to NJ (a few different NJ stops, including Newark) is there.  I know he visited friends in NJ when he first came to NY after filming so just thought I’d mention that one of the ways people travel to NJ is from this station.  
Like I said watch the feet! interesting
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:18 pm

According to abcfoodtours stories Tyler's in East River Park helping with a youth football camp today.

Peter flew into Kona, HI yesterday so I am guessing he is flying out of there today. Just a quick check nothing detail but all the Delta flights out of Kona Airport are going to Honolulu but one that went to Maui earlier this morning.

Jed had a story of a bunch of guitars. This part is a guess but his friend Dalton also had stories and a post with guitars it makes me think he went to the Namm Show in Nashville today. Again no facial proof trying to put 2 stories together, this one is an, imo.

Nothing seen of Hannah today and she only has a few likes on ig so far today.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:12 pm

@smg2587 Thank you for these updates. Always appreciate them.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:23 pm

Thanks everyone for the updates! yes

Do we know when the ATFR will be filmed?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks everyone for the updates!  yes

Do we know when the ATFR will be filmed?
GA, according to the press release, both Mon July 29th and Tue July 30th are referred to as 2 day live finale. IMO, expect Peter to be on stage with CH and Hannah on Mon July 29th & both Tyler & Jed to have their sit downs on Tues July 30th. We also still need to track the People photo shoot which should be on Saturday July 27th if they follow past precedent.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:41 pm

@mercieme thanks. That's why I'm asking. It will be interesting to see when they fly out.

I know it's live as in a live audience, but I couldn't remember if it was taped on the actual air date. After all these years, my brain is fried for other reasons. laugh out loud

I know in the past we have had members attend but I thought we waited up hours into the morning waiting for info because it was taped earlier.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mercieme thanks. That's why I'm asking. It will be interesting to see when they fly out.

I know it's live as in a live audience, but I couldn't remember if it was taped on the actual air date. After all these years, my brain is fried for other reasons. laugh out loud

I know in the past we have had members attend but I thought we waited up hours into the morning waiting for info because it was taped earlier.

I thought I That was before they made the finale live. They used to film it before like the MTA is.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:45 pm

@Tiggerlgh that's what I thought. It goes on for hours and hours, I didn't think it was taped the same day.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Tiggerlgh that's what I thought. It goes on for hours and hours, I didn't think it was taped the same day.

I’m confused. If it’s a live finale, will Hannah’s sit downs with each of the F3 be done live on Monday 7/29 (likely Peter) and Tuesday 7/30 (likely Tyler and Jed)? That’s what “live” means to me but just want to confirm.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:27 am

mbl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Tiggerlgh that's what I thought. It goes on for hours and hours, I didn't think it was taped the same day.

I’m confused.  If it’s a live finale, will Hannah’s sit downs with each of the F3 be done live on Monday 7/29 (likely Peter) and Tuesday 7/30 (likely Tyler and Jed)?  That’s what “live” means to me but just want to confirm.  

Won't we also see the breakup with Jed?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@smg2587 thanks!  

I saw Jed's IG story, it was maybe one/two seconds of him casting his fishing rod, and that was it. Very strange.

If Hannah is experiencing anger and displaying them from her song choices, I'm not sure that it is just about Jed, it could IMHO be about Luke as well.

I need to keep watching Jed. Whether they reconcile or not, I would not be surprised if he asked her to give him another chance at the ATFR. It will be interesting to see what day he flies out.

I think this could very much be a possibility too. Jed's few and far between IG posts have been very cryptic lately and now CH is hyping him too? I don't think this is completely over...yet. We shall see. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:25 am

I wouldn’t say CH is hyping him up as so much trying to pull the I’m neutral about the villain card he does many seasons. Get people to tune in and want to hear Jed’s side. LZ also posted the interview with Hannah asking her if she ends up with a “lying sack of poop.” Seems different than the initial Haley interview ET did before the breakup, IMO. Obviously it will be important to watch the feet, but considering Hannah is still throwing shade as of today at Jed, it would surprise me if at least right now she wants to reconcile. She could go neutral; not outright supporting him but still not slyly shading him if that were to happen. I’m all for continuing to sleuth but I think Hannah’s SM may be a better indicator than Jed’s as she has been much more active since dumping him. As we know, he is laying low and may continue to do so until the finale making him harder to track. JMO.

Last edited by teamfiercelove on Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:40 am; edited 2 times in total

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 65 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 47 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+75
Linds911
Aunties_Love
Rizzo2435
Bachhh022
rosepetals