SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 38 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ilovecarbs Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:03 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
SeekAny wrote:So what do we think, is Hannah doing a people magazine shoot alone on Friday?  Going with the single and powerful woman headline?

I thought it was interesting Andi did a Q&A last night and someone asked her who she thought won Hannah’s season and her reply was “Hannah.”

Oooh, that is interesting.  Her recent interviews say she might be single too.  Jmo.  
she also said she was picking her pimples and white heads from nerves for afr so that also signals to me that she’s single and with neither Jed or Tyler.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:07 pm

@ilovecarbs It’s either signals as you say or mixed signals. The answer is right around the corner .

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:33 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
SeekAny wrote:So what do we think, is Hannah doing a people magazine shoot alone on Friday?  Going with the single and powerful woman headline?

I thought it was interesting Andi did a Q&A last night and someone asked her who she thought won Hannah’s season and her reply was “Hannah.”

Oooh, that is interesting.  Her recent interviews say she might be single too.  Jmo.  

Leave it to Andi to spill the beans. Between her and Laura or whatever her name is they have CH connections. laugh out loud

smg2587 wrote:Hannah has IG stories up walking around LA. Knowing how she post stories in the past it was probably from a little earlier today. But the stories show she is still there, imo.

Also pre Tyler's friend Matt stories and some others. Tyler was at the Instagram offices in New York today.

Do we think Tyler and Jed will be on night two? I would think they'll leave Sunday at the latest, maybe Monday. Thanks for all your play by play this season, it's been great to come to this thread to see what they've been up to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:20 pm

For anyone that likes to keep track of Peter he had a IG story up looks like he flew last night to Atlanta and is flying out again today back to California. 

So all f3 and Hannah where in different states today going by what all of them has given us.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:38 pm

Josh posted some stories of him and Jed earlier. Looks to still be in Tennessee.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:42 pm

@ReneeM @smg2587 Tyler just posted a pic of him in Florida on IG, ya think he went home before heading to LA?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:47 pm

mercieme wrote: Tyler just posted a pic of him in Florida on IG, ya think he went home before heading to LA?
Makes sense. Plus he hasn’t seen them in over a month.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:49 pm

Probably had to go pick up a suit for ATFR! (Please not the salmon jacket please not the salmon jacket)
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:53 pm

mercieme wrote:@ReneeM @smg2587 Tyler just posted a pic of him in Florida on IG, ya think he went home before heading to LA?
Yup thinking exactly that.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:56 pm

smg2587 wrote:
mercieme wrote:@ReneeM @smg2587 Tyler just posted a pic of him in Florida on IG, ya think he went home before heading to LA?
Yup thinking exactly that.

I was just thinking the on my morning run that he hasn’t been home for a while, then, Boom! I think he’s home too.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:20 pm

Tyler tweeted 15 min ago - he’s going to be stuck in the airport another 7.5 hrs?

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:24 pm

Sharnee wrote:@ilovecarbs It’s either signals as you say or mixed signals. The answer is right around the corner .
now i'm starting to think she's nervous about asking tyler for another chance at the atr. i truly believe they have not been allowed to communicate and have resorted to likes on instagram and twitter. that cary fentman comment about having noticed tyler's likes on his posts about hannah put me over the top on the side that there will be a reunion at afr. that and the gma tweet about hannah being there with someone. don't they usually say the couple will be there? the wording has me curious.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+75
Linds911
Aunties_Love
Rizzo2435
Bachhh022
rosepetals