SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Billysmom Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:58 am

I'm still so impressed with how articulate she was all season, especially given how nervous she was at Colton's atfr...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by North Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:05 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
YES! Yes, @North
Thank you for an excellent post.
IMO This is not a religious discussion AT ALL. Luke is a disgusting excuse for a man who hides behind religion. IF, IF, IF, IF, IF this whole mess between Hannah and him was in any way about a difference in religious camps, beliefs or concepts he would have taken himself home to the people who are buying what he’s selling. I do give Hannah credit for being too smart to be bullied because that’s all that whole attitude of his is about and his popping up everywhere like a bad penny is the proof of that . All IMO.

I do feel a tiny bit bad for Luke because, in addition to all his terrible traits and enabling support-system, I don't think he is very bright. Can you imagine being burdened with all those bad behaviors, surrounded by people praising you, and not having the capacity to understand why, when you step out of your little bubble, people don't like you? He was always "befumbled" and inarticulate when challenged by anyone on what he said or did...like his brain couldn't process what was being said. DID. NOT. COMPUTE. It was fascinating to watch but made me feel bad for him b/c he's never going to learn -- not with that pride and people praising and excusing his poor behavior.

All IMO

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:21 pm

Chatty broads tea on Jed.
Also regarding Luke . Sure we can say he was prodded and edited to look like a bad guy but his twitter attack on Hannah and Bible bashing her is all on him. He gives me stalker vibes. The kind of dude who will not let you go unless he says it’s over.
Then there’s Jed. Again I’ll say , I’m glad Hannah did not pick this dbag. Like any proclamation that is not revealed yet , time is needed , maybe about a couple of weeks. Hugesmile
For now, Jmho
25.52 Jed tea they received . Believe the tea or not, it doesn’t matter. I heard it was asked for so brought it here .

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:34 pm

Jed is a Luke in disguise. That's just what Hannah is attracted to.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:39 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Jed is a Luke in disguise.  That's just what Hannah is attracted to.
Correct correct correct. Hannah’s type is this. I hope this has changed and she’ll switch to someone like a good version of Jed with a healthy dollop of Tyler characteristics mixed in.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:48 pm

I think this post by Hannah's mom is anther sign that she is moving to LA after the season. They shipped things to LA and just shipped a car there. Honestly I think this move may be good for her right now, jmo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0GpNjgHelc/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:49 pm

I saw on Hannah's mom, Instagram that she was shipping Hannah's car out to LA because she will be living there now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:51 pm

The interesting thing is I see a lot of support for Luke on Facebook and Instagram and on his twitter. Though, the support for him on twitter is a little more mild compared to the other social media sites. I knew he had a following but I didn't think it was that big. Even some of my co workers are team Luke.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:53 pm

I'm interested to see what opportunities Hannah will get post show since she's gonna be in LA now.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:00 pm

We need to see if Tyler makes a move? He was out in LA.. maybe he’ll do the ABC food there.. didn’t he sign with a model conbased out of LA? Interesting indeed..
We know Peter lives in LA but he isn’t in the picture !

Or Hannah is single now and is going to do DWTS !
We just gotta keep :detective
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:07 pm

@smg2587 Go Hannah! A fresh start with her friends (away from Jed) sounds perfect.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:08 pm

Hotmomma wrote:We need to see if Tyler makes a move? He was out in LA.. maybe he’ll do the ABC food there.. didn’t he sign with a model conbased out of LA? Interesting indeed..
We know Peter lives in LA but he isn’t in the picture !

Or Hannah is single now and is going to do DWTS !
We just gotta keep :detective

I posted in the SHV thread last night that Jed had a gig in Nashville last night, and there were no sightings of either Hannah or Tyler yesterday from what I could see for whatever that’s worth.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye