SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:45 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Alanna I think it's a happy ending for all parties to go their separate ways.  Too much has happened for her to have a happy reconciliation with any guy.  A relationship with any guy in the F3 wouldn't have worked, even if you take out the gfs LOL.  JMO

I don't love her living in LA with producers though.
At this point, probably. She made as big of a mess as she possibly could and producers did their best to stock her cast with legit scum of the earth.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Al Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:49 pm

@Alanna Well I wrote that with the mindset that Tyler and Hannah are a longshot now, and that it's definitely better than reconciling with Jed imo, so at this moment it is the best outcome laugh out loud imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:51 pm

@Alanna there is scum in every group. I disagree this cast was stocked with scum. That’s just what she was drawn too. IMO they couldn’t make Hannah like the nice guys I.e. Tyler, Connor, Mike, Devin and JPJ it seems, plus other dudes I’m sure she didn’t even give a chance to.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:57 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@alwayscooking Her mom said something?

But don't most Bachelor people move to LA.  Doesn't really give anything away.  But I feel like every one on social media knows what happens at the end so :shrugs:

Hannah's mom posted an IG story that she was shipping her car to LA.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:58 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:@HEA Where did she mention a second chance, and who brought up a live reconciliation? I believe you I just would like to see it. TIA Smiley

A possible. Nothing confirmed at all.

She posted on her IG live a few weeks back. This was shared here as I do not have access to her live IG. Maybe someone can help. I am positive she typed that but could have been anything and everything. It just bothered me.

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:17 pm

wasn’t there pre season reddit tea that Tyler went on the show so he could move to la and model?

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:24 pm

Zima posted a video of Hannah saying her heart gets broken multiple ways this season : https://www.instagram.com/p/B0G5IGhHhdJ/?igshid=1w0azb1nhq6w9

Re Tyler wanting to model in LA, It’s possible that he became more ambitious and switched to NY which I’ve heard is better for legit models. Or could be as simple as him not having friends in LA like he does in NY.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:33 pm

So interesting to see Mrs Brown starting to follow Cassie, Colton and Becca K.
Wonder of these who Ty follows along with Hannah

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:45 pm

Can anyone tell me what Hannah's moms friends name is that was rippin on Jed on twitter during HTD? Isn't the last name McCool?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:51 pm

Sharnee wrote:So interesting to see Mrs Brown starting to follow Cassie, Colton and Becca K.

Not sure I follow. Tyler follows Becca but not Cassie and Colton.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:02 pm

@alwayscooking coolmomsuz!

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:05 pm

mbl wrote:
Sharnee wrote:So interesting to see Mrs Brown starting to follow Cassie, Colton and Becca K.

Not sure I follow. Tyler follows Becca but not Cassie and Colton.  

Just saying that even if Becca is followed they’re recent follows . First by Ty and then by Mrs brown . Interesting that’s all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye