SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:56 pm

https://twitter.com/KatePeople/status/1152230277059624960?s=20

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:05 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B0EOIwjH6P2/?igshid=1ulkyl287vcjp

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I find all this talk about Jed now highly suspicious.  I think there is a pretty good chance Hannah will reconcile with Jed after all is said and done.  Jmo.  

I got the same reaction. Same when I read CH said that Jed has his side of the story to tell and insinuated that Haley was very good at sharing her side of her story but...

So I go right now back and forth with or without a possible reconciliation. A member said that we could see a live reconciliation... and this would explain the second chance Hannah mentioned but still do not know why... certainly not with Tyler imo

One day I am sure she is single and next not so much or maybe prods decided (with her approval) to have it live.

What a coup if this is that! Television speaking drama ratings effect? Wow

I do not want to speak about Jed devil worse man on earth again... I am speaking prods perspective...

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:19 pm

I'm surprised Hannah and her mom would be able to make her moving to LA so public before the season is even over.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:23 pm

@alwayscooking Her mom said something?

But don't most Bachelor people move to LA. Doesn't really give anything away. But I feel like every one on social media knows what happens at the end so :shrugs:

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:25 pm

This weighs me towards further confirmation that Steve is right- Tyler’s in nyc and she’s making concrete life plans to stay in LA. And she’s moving by herself, not waiting for any guy to tag along. Good for her, bad for me bc I want a happy ending anyway laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:29 pm

HEA wrote:
RizBiz wrote:
Floridian1990 wrote:The interesting thing is I see a lot of support for Luke on Facebook and Instagram and on his twitter. Though, the support for him on twitter is a little more mild compared to the other social media sites. I knew he had a following but I didn't think it was that big. Even some of my co workers are team Luke.

Good observation.
This shouldn’t be a surprise though.
There are MANY people who see through the edit.

They also believe that Luke has the right to be who he is and believe what he wants to. Whether they agree with him or not. Hating somebody because you disagree with them is foolishness.

The  guys in the house didn’t like him because he was their number #1 threat to winning Hannah’s heart. They shaded him whenever they could, and he reacted in defence to that.
Obviously, not always with wisdom.
Obviously, he was a fish out of water.
Obviously outside of his own normal comfort zones.
Viewers should be reminded though, that his own comfort zones are normal, comfort zones to VERY many people, as evidenced by the Twitter, Instagram followings you mentioned.
He is not in a minority in his viewpoints about sex and relationships.

People view things differently.
This is normal and should be respected.

What I can’t figure out is that people think it’s fine to blame and accuse Luke for his “nasty behaviour’ of ‘sl*t-shaming, judging,” etc. and then THESE very same people, become VERY judgmental themselves and do the VERY same thing they accuse him of, by THEIR  highly judgmental comments about him.

Do people not hear themselves and their own hypocrisy?

Especially, when they really don’t even know him and are judging him, yes JUDGING him, based upon a highly edited TV show...?

All imo.

Yes yes yes
IMO also. Very wise post.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:31 pm

It seems Hannah is moving to LA, and I don't think there is any guy involved in that move with her imo. Hannah single in LA and following opportunities is probably the best outcome for this season imo

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:37 pm

@HEA Where did she mention a second chance, and who brought up a live reconciliation? I believe you I just would like to see it. TIA Smiley

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:38 pm

Al wrote:It seems Hannah is moving to LA, and I don't think there is any guy involved in that move with her imo. Hannah single in LA and following opportunities is probably the best outcome for this season imo
Imo- The best outcome would have been Hannah choosing Tyler and them building a shilling/home reno empire and following in jojo and Jordan’s footsteps, but we don’t get nice things, do we, Hannah banana????

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:41 pm

@Alanna I think it's a happy ending for all parties to go their separate ways. Too much has happened for her to have a happy reconciliation with any guy. A relationship with any guy in the F3 wouldn't have worked, even if you take out the gfs LOL. JMO

I don't love her living in LA with producers though.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:43 pm

Alanna wrote:This weighs me towards further confirmation that Steve is right- Tyler’s in nyc and she’s making concrete life plans to stay in LA. And she’s moving by herself, not waiting for any guy to tag along. Good for her, bad for me bc I want a happy ending anyway laugh out loud

Yeah. The move is the one concrete clue I cannot explain/wish away.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:44 pm

RizBiz wrote:Blue Tone,
In reality, they don’t have to watch the season,  since the previews and commercials have been broadcasting this specific issue all over the place. Any casual TV watcher has seen the previews, “Yes, I have had sex but Jesus still loves me”.
IMO the christian community who are “supporting Luke”, are dealing more with the ISSUE of sex before marriage and Hannah’s widely advertized comment, “Yes I have had sex but Jesus still loves me”.

They are not necessarily supporting “Luke P as a person having a hard time on a reality show’, but imo, more so dealing with the issue that has been front and center of this season: the connotations and clash of their spirituality in regards to sex and relationships.

With that being said, most would not condone any of his negative behaviour traits.
But everybody has them and they are not judging Luke for his.
They are dealing with an ISSUE. A BELIEF.
A belief that many in the christian circles feel is contrary to a christian lifestyle. Hence the uproar.

Very well said, Luke's presentation of his beliefs came off to me, as "toxic christianity", how so many in this community are willing to judge and hold everyone to a standard they have perceived in their minds to be the 'right way', all the while have a closet full of skeletons.  I find people often treat people with mental health issues in the church the same way that Luke treated Hannah, it saddens me greatly.  Especially, since her platform for Miss Alabama was to support mental health awareness, and dealing with anxiety and depression. They are not willing to recognize the plank in their own eye before pointing out others faults. We are called to love and be kind to people first, and let God do the rest. I support Hannah in finding her way through this, hopefully she has come out of this wiser and more mature.

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye