SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:53 pm

@Summerfun1980 totally agree. I never thought he would be a good fit for her, nor would she be compatible for him JMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

AfterTheFinalRose - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:54 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Alanna I really do just think he's a good guy, has no hard feelings, and likely feels bad for Hannah.   I get wanting him for Hannah.  I do.  But she didn't want him for herself.  

Hope you forgot a Jmo because I’m saying wait and see next week . You will be surprised .
Jmo for now

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:57 pm

@Sharnee Peter liked the pic too. I'm glad to see he is now also showing Hannah support because he's windmill guy.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:04 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Alanna I really do just think he's a good guy, has no hard feelings, and likely feels bad for Hannah.   I get wanting him for Hannah.  I do.  But she didn't want him for herself.  

Hope you forgot a Jmo because I’m saying wait and see next week . You will be surprised .
Jmo for now

I'm not sure how we could be surprised if it's just your opinion. We are either going to be surprised because you know without a doubt and have seen them together, or it's totally your opinion that you "hope" you'll be surprised?

We never know until the end, unless there is concrete proof that you have seen with your own eyes, which verifies 100% otherwise it's just a hope, a desire, an opinion etc.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:04 pm

I just listened to her first interview again, the Build , done on May 16 And she is saying many things we saw repeated afterwards which is that her season didn’t go really as she planned or expected... which made her grow and she shed her old Hannah and came into her own,. She said she chose someone who could support her dream to be herself, and not someone whose dreams SHE would support. All these characteristics fit Tyler and no one else, in my opinion.
He gave her the space to find and accept her own strength and empowered her to be the best version of herself. That’s what he is doing all around him by the way. He is just more invested in that outcome with Hannah. Their true compatibility will be more public very soon.

JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:27 pm

Lot of things she said in interviews matched up with Tyler but SHV's never did. Luckily we'll know for sure next week. I can't wait for it all to be over. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:27 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Tyler is in his ig comments responding to women about meeting in their cities for spin classes.  He is single and planning on staying single IMO.

Oh and instead of promoting his hometown date or FD his first pic back is about a spin class.

Saw that too and, unfortunately, I have to agree with you. I don’t think it’s going to end the way I’d hoped.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:32 pm

Pichic121 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Tyler is in his ig comments responding to women about meeting in their cities for spin classes.  He is single and planning on staying single IMO.

Oh and instead of promoting his hometown date or FD his first pic back is about a spin class.

Saw that too and, unfortunately, I have to agree with you.  I don’t think it’s going to end the way I’d hoped.  

I feel like that was a business decision. More about engagement with potential ABC donors than anything else. Thinking he might have gotten some advise at Instagram today.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:38 pm

avacaroline wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:

Saw that too and, unfortunately, I have to agree with you.  I don’t think it’s going to end the way I’d hoped.  

I feel like that was a business decision. More about engagement with potential ABC donors than anything else. Thinking he might have gotten some advise at Instagram today.

I suspect he definitely got some advice. Instagram and YouTube are pretty proactive about that when they invite influencers to their offices. I also noticed he was skipping over the flirty comments and sticking with the friendly or funny ones.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:00 pm

Luke basically through another dart at Hannah with his instagram post. Boy I bet she regrets not sending him home sooner. He is basically shaming her again.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:04 pm

Astrobach wrote:I just listened to her first interview again, the Build , done on May 16 And she is saying many things we saw repeated afterwards which is that her season didn’t go really as she planned or expected... which made her grow and she shed her old Hannah and came into her own,. She said she chose someone who could support her dream to be herself, and not someone whose dreams SHE would support. All these characteristics fit Tyler and no one else, in my opinion.
He gave her the space to find and accept her own strength and empowered her to be the best version of herself. That’s what he is doing all around him by the way. He is just more invested in that outcome with Hannah. Their true compatibility will be more public very soon.

JMO

Do you have a link to that interview?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:06 pm

Parts of interviews at MTA where Mike and Dylan thought Luke was worst in the house than he was edited to be on the show and how they tried to talk to him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0PIjO4HpzU/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye