SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:12 am

Hannah when asked made sure to name nobody. I immediately thought Tyler. She could not play favorite. But choices are limited now. I am not sure how much peter is loved now. Garret patted mike on MTA. It felt like... I support you as next bach.

But MY opinion is Tyler is #1 choice after this debacle.

Smiley Sign Generator at TheSmileySign.com

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:13 am

Bleiby527 wrote:Dylan is now promoting Mike for Bachelor. I believe Dylan is Tyler's best friend from the show. If Dylan is promoting Mike, this tells me that Tyler does not want to be Bachelor. JMO

https://twitter.com/therealDBcoop/status/1153511073288478722?s=20

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 61 Dylan10
But it funny because when asked who Hannah would pick he said Peter... then went on and said he really didn’t know laugh out loud
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:13 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Well, of course they are saying Mike for next lead.  Tyler is still on the show.  laugh out loud

Colton was saying Tyler for Bachelor 10 days ago though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz1SskSnUGS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

If Tyler is smart, he will stay far, far away from this show.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:17 am

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B0EuffEA25N/?igshid=1vhsr2l4mooj7

cantstopl

Hot not! Kinda creepy that Jed is the best aged

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:17 am

Ok I am sorry but this is where I'd like FACTS of what bad things Mike has done?

This guy is as stand up as they come and honestly (imo) if they chose anyone else for their lead, this show is DAA. 

Imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:19 am

Idlemess wrote:

cantstopl

Jed reminded me of the late Alan Thicke from Growing Pains.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:22 am

^^^
That sums up how a lot of people see things.  It’s what they think most often than what they know which is nothing at all.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:24 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Idlemess wrote:

cantstopl

Never mind! I forget

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:24 am

Diana wrote:Ok I am sorry but this is where I'd like FACTS of what bad things Mike has done?

This guy is as stand up as they come and honestly (imo) if they chose anyone else for their lead, this show is DAA. 

Imo

Mike really stands out in a sea of some sleazy and contemptible contestants this season. We had Tyler G, Luke P, and Jed. Need I say more?
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:25 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Idlemess wrote:

cantstopl

Late?  He’s still alive !

He passed away in December 2016. He was playing hockey with his son and collapsed.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:26 am

@Mommyof2 yes I forgot that!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:27 am

Diana wrote:Ok I am sorry but this is where I'd like FACTS of what bad things Mike has done?

Imo

Yeah. I’m just gonna say it and I’m sorry. For a POC to get anywhere in America, they have to be absolutely freaking perfect, in every way. Our POC former President? Squeaky clean in his personal life more so than pretty much every other president I can think of. IMO, of course, but also sorry, not sorry. He absolutely needed to be, or he never would have achieved what he did.  

To a much lesser degree, Rachel Lindsay? Her dad’s a federal judge, she’s a lawyer, and is arguably the most accomplished lead we have ever had. That’s the kind of caliber you sadly need to present in America to get any kind of clout as a POC. The fact that pretty perfect, mature, stand up, accomplished Mike is getting any kind of push back, when basic IG influencer wannabes Colton, Arie, Nick, could go on, and on, and on were given the green light is to me, pretty telling. And once again, The Bachelor. A microcosm of America and I love pointing out just how messed up we are as a society.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye