SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:27 pm

I'm always way behind trying to catch up on the episodes, but Hannah likes to pretend she is a beast, but I see a fragile girl here, especially talking in this clip. Her voice is shaking and she seems so distraught. No wonder she is nervous about ATFR. Jmo.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:37 pm

I disagree. In my opinion it’s all Mike and Tyler and Hannah. And dancing!!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:43 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I'm always way behind trying to catch up on the episodes, but Hannah likes to pretend she is a beast, but I see a fragile girl here, especially talking in this clip.  Her voice is shaking and she seems so distraught.  No wonder she is nervous about ATFR.  Jmo.

I think she's nervous about what the backlash from Tyler Fans is gonna be when she breaks his heart and she could be nervous to see Tyler in person again too. IDK but it's gonna be interesting, that's for sure. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:48 am

Interesting that there were women in the audience with windmill tees and on cue the gecamera pans to them. Kinda like, yada yada Hannah, windmills and fantasy suites are exactly what we want the audiences to  think they imply... S.E.X (yeah baby!)

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:53 am

bluwavz wrote:

btw Hannah liked this Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 69 2498057887 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 69 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:57 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

btw Hannah liked this Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 69 2498057887 Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 69 2498057887

giggling Seems when we get towards the end its hard to contain :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:30 am

LaineyG wrote:I disagree. In my opinion it’s all Mike and Tyler and Hannah.  And dancing!!

I think there is a focus on Tyler and Mike in that clip similar to the Bacheloretteabc IG post. I think it’s probably for the Bachelor role. I’m guessing they might announce during the ATFR and they’re gauging interest in both. I’m sure Tyler will do really well but not really sure I want him anywhere near this franchise.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:44 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
To be fair Mike and Tyler are definitely Hannah’s faves from the season imo laugh out loud. Mike because outside of her top 4 she spent the most time with Mike and he’s a good guy, and Tyler because he’s the only unproblematic one in her F4 and has consistently respected and defended her. All jmo

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:38 am

ReneeM wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
To be fair Mike and Tyler are definitely Hannah’s faves from the season imo laugh out loud. Mike because outside of her top 4 she spent the most time with Mike and he’s a good guy, and Tyler because he’s the only unproblematic one in her F4 and has consistently respected and defended her. All jmo

I guess Tyler is no longer scandal free (though I wouldn’t characterize this as scandalous)! Lol

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a28467995/tyler-cameron-go-to-court-the-bachelorette-finale-car-crash/

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:21 am

For some reason I listened to Luke’s SIL’s stories and she asked if people would be interested in a tell-all video where Luke explains what happened from his point of view. These people are more insufferable than the Murrays, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:32 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I'm always way behind trying to catch up on the episodes, but Hannah likes to pretend she is a beast, but I see a fragile girl here, especially talking in this clip.  Her voice is shaking and she seems so distraught.  No wonder she is nervous about ATFR.  Jmo.

I saw it differently. I found the way she spoke about her Christianity and sl*t shaming to be incredibly brave and eloquent. She started off nervous but grew stronger and more articulate as she was speaking. I liked how she pointed out to the audience that everyone was a sinner and no one was perfect. I was also super impressed how she said she was glad she'd kept Luke as long as she had as it might help women and girls who watched the show with their own negative and abusive relationships.

I was so proud of the way she handled herself. She's a very brave girl. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:03 am

So Luke sharing his side of a story versus Haley who claimed she wanted to tell her side of a story is different? Mmmm okay.

I would be proud to call her SIL and his brother, my family. They love him, defend him and stand by him. Nice to know this hate remains in SM

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye