SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:31 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
okkaayy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
okkaayy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
HEA wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@HEA Oh yea, I believe Tyler thought he was going home. I believe the whole episode was edited to make it seem like Tyler was going home too to viewers and of course to set up Peter's surprise exit after the windmill.  

Agree. No sex with T meant exit for him probably in his mind

Hannah realized how selfish she had been with Peter. It was worse to keep him IN MY OPINION. But it also sucks to be F2.

The fact that she slept with Jed and Peter, but not Tyler speaks volumes to me.  I'd rather she not sleep with any of them, but to refuse to be intimate with Tyler is a huge red flag.  Jmo.  

This line of thinking confuses me. Imo there’s multiple kinds of intimacy, and emotional connection is just as important as physical. It was enough to make her cry as he was leaving. She even had said that she wasn’t worried about physical intimacy with him because she knew there was no question.

With peter I never really saw the emotional connection, but she was definitely sexually frustrated. Imo it felt like she was getting that out of her system.

But she was quick to jump in the sack with Jed.  They were shown in bed the next morning together, almost naked.  She knew by then he was her F1.  Jmo.  

Her sleeping with Jed is an assumption. We don’t know if they did or not. Time and time again on this show we can assume that the lead sleeps with this person or that, but unless they confirm it, it’s all assumption. More leads come out that they slept with less people than we assume. We only know she slept with peter because she said she did multiple times. Also, if she slept with Jed, why did she throw out to like that she had sex  with peter but not Jed? That part does not add up to me.

I highly doubt TPTB told Jed to take his shirt off and Hannah you put on this lingerie and hop in bed together and we will film it.  They did it, imho.  In fact, I don't know if I remember a FS where the couple are actually filmed together lying in bed.  Usually, they show them sitting up talking in bed the next morning or eating breakfast in bed, but not showing them half dressed making out.  Jmo.

Virtually all of them are shown waking up in bed together. Colton and Tayshia are the most recent example. They absolutely could’ve told them to jump in bed. There’s a set up for sure. They don’t just walk in on them in the morning.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:32 pm

You can still have deep conversations while you are intimate. For me, being intimate is a big deal and nothing to take lightly. I don't think Hannah just sleeps with just anybody. I think she loved Jed by this time and felt very close to him and wanted to become even closer. Sex bonds people especially in a relationship. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:34 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:You can still have deep conversations while you are intimate.  For me, being intimate is a big deal and nothing to take lightly.  I don't think Hannah just sleeps with just anybody.   I think she loved Jed by this time and felt very close to him and wanted to become even closer.  Sex bonds people especially in a relationship.  Jmo

I also don't think Hannah sleeps with just anybody, but it seems like she did also sleep with Peter? I think she does what she wants with her body when she wants to, as she should. IMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:35 pm

Hannah didn’t even know any of these men imo. She spent all season projecting whatever she thought on them. Luke was her husband, Jed was her husband stand in, Tyler was the fckboi, etc. it’s pure craziness imo. She didn’t know them at all and didn’t listen at all, to anyone’s actions (Tyler, Luke) or words (Jed’s family). Jed was lying so I’ll forgive her there laugh out loud but otherwise, it was all projection.

Not having sex with Tyler allowed Hannah to snap out of it and meet the real Tyler, for the first time all season imo.

And I think she super liked who she met that night and hopefully, she’ll get an opportunity to really, actually know him come Tuesday and beyond.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:35 pm

And they showed Tyler and Hannah sitting on a couch at the end of their FD and then in the morning stepping off the yacht. Just because we didn't get shots of them in bed together doesn't mean they didn't sleep in bed together or what they were wearing. We have no clue. So it's weird to try to compare their morning after to Jed's or Peter's because they didn't film it and/or cut it.

We know they filmed them making out in bed and cut it for the episode.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:37 pm

@HEA  I’m not arguing he’s F1? I think it’s pretty clear Jed is during filming, as much as it pains me to admit it. My point was in shock value to Luke, just talking with another guy wouldn’t do much. If you mean red flag about F1, yeah it’s clear he wasn’t F1 during those FS. I think FS completely changed her perspective on Tyler though and it was just too late in the game to catch up with Jed’s throne of lies and manipulation. But, she did get all excited to get Peter without cameras and he was sent home at this RC so I don’t think it was a red flag T couldn’t be in the F2.

I’m not interested personally in hashing out who true F1 was during the show (I agree it was Jed) because she ended it with him. If they’re done and she likes other guys from her season better now, platonically or otherwise, I don’t personally believe it matters that she loved an idealized version of Jed during filming. All JMO.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:38 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:And they showed Tyler and Hannah sitting on a couch at the end of their FD and then in the morning stepping off the yacht.  Just because we didn't get shots of them in bed together doesn't mean they didn't sleep in bed together or what they were wearing.  We have no clue. So it's weird to try to compare their morning after to Jed's or Peter's because they didn't film it and/or cut it.

We know they filmed them making out in bed and cut it for the episode.

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:40 pm

Alanna wrote:Hannah didn’t even know any of these men imo. She spent all season projecting whatever she thought on them. Luke was her husband, Jed was her husband stand in, Tyler was the fckboi, etc. it’s pure craziness imo. She didn’t know them at all and didn’t listen at all, to anyone’s actions (Tyler, Luke) or words (Jed’s family). Jed was lying so I’ll forgive her there laugh out loud but otherwise, it was all projection.

Not having sex with Tyler allowed Hannah to snap out of it and meet the real Tyler, for the first time all season imo.

And I think she super liked who she met that night and hopefully, she’ll get an opportunity to really, actually know him come Tuesday and beyond.
Preach. It's sad but true.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:41 pm

Alanna wrote:Hannah didn’t even know any of these men imo. She spent all season projecting whatever she thought on them. Luke was her husband, Jed was her husband stand in, Tyler was the fckboi, etc. it’s pure craziness imo. She didn’t know them at all and didn’t listen at all, to anyone’s actions (Tyler, Luke) or words (Jed’s family). Jed was lying so I’ll forgive her there laugh out loud but otherwise, it was all projection.

Post of the night, right here. Love it.

We can all pack it up now.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:42 pm

Yes! All of this yes!!! clapping!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:44 pm

@teamfiercelove fair enough yes

IMO she did not plan the order it ended with Peter and Tyler. I honestly think her original plan was to let go Tyler earlier but her time with him on the boat messed up her plan. She cried but because of peter and on herself as an act of self pity for not falling for Tyler who is great on paper but.

I think her top 2 were Jed and Luke and then it happened that she truly discovered who were peter and Tyler.... great guys... but as usuy too little too late.

iN MY OPINION

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:45 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:You can still have deep conversations while you are intimate.  For me, being intimate is a big deal and nothing to take lightly.  I don't think Hannah just sleeps with just anybody.   I think she loved Jed by this time and felt very close to him and wanted to become even closer.  Sex bonds people especially in a relationship.  Jmo

IA If I was sexually attracted to someone, I'd have no problem being intimate, we can talk later. As a matter of fact IMHO there are deeper conversations after being intimate. I don't understand what her thought process was that she had to warn Tyler before hand that there wouldn't be any sex. Why not go with the flow and see what happens, but to make that statement beforehand I found really odd. I've always thought they play the worst head games with the lead and the F2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #8

+86
Spoil Me Again
beautifulxendings
misslurking
iamreal2u
Eagle Eye