SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Loulou Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:08 pm

Sorry if this is in another thread but only coming here at the moment. IMHO something is happening, not sure what but if Tyler and Hannah were friends supporting each other then why hasn’t tyler posted any promo Sm posts especially for HTM? Surely TB would b pressuring him to do so given his popularity?
Then Lauren ZIma is out there promoting Tannah everywhere and she is in the know. If she doing it to maintain viewership for the show then why r they not demanding Tyler also promote?
LZs recent IN site post of the Hannah interview pre filming of what Hannah is looking for in a man and deal breakers indicates could only b Tyler at the end due to all the GF spoiler media? Why did she repost now?
I’m trying to b realistic but too many questions? I don’t trust TP but I’m not sure They would set Hannah up like this with the potential Tannah only to devastate viewers a second time after FRC? Hannah imo would b crucified and she would know it. She doesn’t appear to have a care in the world at the moment, if fact looks jubilant imo.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by mbl Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:08 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
mml060709 wrote: Since RS and reddit source said there is no reconciliation of Hannah and Tyler it got me thinking.  Hannah must have said something to Tyler at the FRC that just can't be forgotten.  I am guessing she said something like "your perfect in so many ways, but something is missing".  Or "I want it to be you, but you are not my fierce love". If she said something like that, then game over...no reconciialtion.

When I dissect her speech the morning after her and Tyler's FS date and she is crying and very emotional saying "I can't let him go"...I believe she is crying because she was probably going to let him go but then realized she couldn't now since she finally realized his love for her and wanted to see if she could get there with him.

I don’t think Tyler gets a chance to propose or to the FRC. Just a feeling I have. I really just think they didn’t have enough time. She didn’t let him in until fantasy suites it looks like, too late to form an emotional connection with your F1.

I’ve been wondering if her choice was between dating Tyler or getting engaged to Jed. I can’t see Tyler proposing after his date. They both looked sad the next morning, like maybe they discussed this.

But IA she was planning on sending Tyler at the next elimination when she started fantasy suites.

Why would a viewer tune into the finale without a realistic chance that she chooses Tyler? By showing her telling him that she doesn’t want to have sex with her, isn’t there a risk that viewers don’t show up? I mean even if Peter is eliminated early and we see that Tyler lives another day, how could any viewer reasonably believe she picks Tyler over Jed?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:14 pm

Sharnee wrote:Keep it positive in here . If there’s one category that RS has been wrong about it’s the Bette. I’m still chugging along

I'm with you. Reality Steve is not psychic and does not know the future. People are just accepting this prediction as fact. It is NOT FACT since it has not yet happened it is just his opinion. Spoilers are more credible when season has been filmed so witnesses can report to him or send him proof and even then he gets his initial spoilers wrong and reverses them. For now I will continue to hope Hannah & Tyler will somehow end up together in the future.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:35 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Keep it positive in here . If there’s one category that RS has been wrong about it’s the Bette. I’m still chugging along

I'm with you. Reality Steve is not psychic and does not know the future. People are just accepting this prediction as fact. It is NOT FACT since it has not yet happened it is just his opinion.  Spoilers are more credible when season has been filmed so witnesses can report to him or send him proof and even then he gets his initial spoilers wrong and reverses them.  For now I will continue to hope Hannah & Tyler will somehow end up together in the future.  
Just curious, what is RS success rate? It seems that the majority of his predictions have been spot on

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:45 pm

Just Looking wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:

I'm with you. Reality Steve is not psychic and does not know the future. People are just accepting this prediction as fact. It is NOT FACT since it has not yet happened it is just his opinion.  Spoilers are more credible when season has been filmed so witnesses can report to him or send him proof and even then he gets his initial spoilers wrong and reverses them.  For now I will continue to hope Hannah & Tyler will somehow end up together in the future.  
Just curious, what is RS success rate?   It seems that the majority of his predictions have been spot on

I am hoping that when Hannah and Tyler to see each other face to face that the feeling Tyler felt when he first saw her returns and there is something they both feel and they agree to date in the outside world.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:46 pm

He is most likely going off what he has heard and same as us watching the feet. Other than the past two days they haven’t been in the same place.

As for Bachelor he is talks as is probably Mike and Peter at least. Nothing has been decided there and won’t be for a while based on all the past.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:55 pm

Does anybody know where it was posted that mama c said Tyler was going to b TB? Is it a reddit poster or a tweet? Tia
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:10 pm

ATFR hasn’t happened yet. If Hannah and Tyler truly haven’t talked, then who knows how this plays out, I’m not even sure Hannah and Tyler know. But if I can’t have them as End Game this season, I’ll take them being each other’s hype man on the couch and some cute flirtatious banter. Tyler’s good for it. However it goes down I hope they deal w Jed first... I want to end my night with Tyler and Hannah on my screen even if they are just, gasp, friends. The horror.

But SM, music playlists, family, Tyler being in LA, Lauren Zima, and Hannah’s clear adoration of Tyler...well gosh darn it I still want to believe.

Last edited by SeekAny on Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:11 pm

Loulou wrote:Sorry if this is in another thread but only coming here at the moment. IMHO something is happening, not sure what but if Tyler and Hannah were friends supporting each other then why hasn’t tyler posted any promo Sm posts especially for HTM?  Surely TB would b pressuring him to do so given his popularity?
Then Lauren ZIma is out there promoting Tannah everywhere and she is in the know. If she doing it to maintain viewership for the show then why r they not demanding Tyler also promote?
LZs recent IN site post of the Hannah interview pre filming of what Hannah is looking for in a man and deal breakers indicates could only b Tyler at the end due to all the GF spoiler media? Why did she repost now?
I’m trying to b realistic but too many questions? I don’t trust TP but I’m not sure They would set Hannah up like this with the potential Tannah only to devastate viewers a second time after FRC? Hannah imo would b crucified and she would know it. She doesn’t appear to have a care in the world at the moment, if fact looks jubilant imo.

Unfortunately they don’t care about their lead. They let Like come back to the FRC for crying out loud. Tyler is popular. They want to keep his fans watching. They do not care if Hannah gets slammed for not picking him or Peter or leading the audience on re reuniting. They just want us watching. JMO. They can’t promote Hannah’s F1 what else can they do?

Tyler has done promoting. But maybe he’s watching all this back and seeing none of them thought much of him so he slowed down. He has gotten quieter as the season has progressed and he’s learned more IMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:14 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:The instagram account. Same one who spoiled the windmill with RS. Has heard there is zero chance of Hannah and Tyler reconnecting. Is it possible all these social media antics are just to keep folks watching? Let’s face it...they have no other hook.

That's what I've said all along. SM bread crumbs for drama. Why on earth would he want her back after last night?? She had a choice, she made it. Tyler is amazing. Too amazing to settle for anything but absolutely first with the woman he chooses to love and make his queen. She should absolutely adore him not hope he will be her lifeboat because she trashed her season. It's what he deserves - only the best. It's about him now I really and truly do hope.

I like Hannah, find her funny mostly but, IMO she just needs to focus on herself. She needs to learn what she wants and how to get it.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:47 pm

I am sticking my head in the sand and believing that Tyler and Hannah still have a chance. RS has been wrong before - as someone said above - he initially said Tyler was F1 and then changed it to F2. What do we really know about the Reddit source? :rosiecolored

George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:24 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:The instagram account. Same one who spoiled the windmill with RS. Has heard there is zero chance of Hannah and Tyler reconnecting. Is it possible all these social media antics are just to keep folks watching? Let’s face it...they have no other hook.

That's what I've said all along. SM bread crumbs for drama. Why on earth would he want her back after last night?? She had a choice, she made it. Tyler is amazing. Too amazing to settle for anything but absolutely first with the woman he chooses to love and make his queen. She should absolutely adore him not hope he will be her lifeboat because she trashed her season. It's what he deserves - only the best. It's about him now I really and truly do hope.

I like Hannah, find her funny mostly but, IMO she just needs to focus on herself. She needs to learn what she wants and how to get it.  

Yeah he is probably watching this back getting so much clarity. I don't see how people can continue to watch how everything is unfolding and still want them together. I don't see it. But to each their own I guess.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+60
okkaayy
Purplepat
Rookie
Lucas15
livlafluv1
appiah01
Kaltie
ReneeM
Emilia23_12
lipsis
weimei113