SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Minney Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:09 pm

Another angle I haven't seen sleuthed is just what is Tyler doing in NYC? The way I understand it he is helping his friend Matt with the ABC food tour, he is setting up running groups, going to football camps, and he is modeling (only paying opportunity listed?). None of it feels very long term. Would NYC be the perfect play-ground to hang out while the season airs? Is he waiting to make career plans for the show to be over? If so, why? No doubt Tyler will be set as an influencer once the show ends and has many opportunities but it feels like he is kind of in limbo at the moment so it's not really far fetched to think he and Hannah have plans for their life after the season!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:15 pm

Minney wrote:Another angle I haven't seen sleuthed is just what is Tyler doing in NYC?  The way I understand it he is helping his friend Matt with the ABC food tour, he is setting up running groups, going to football camps, and he is modeling (only paying opportunity listed?).  None of it feels very long term.  Would NYC be the perfect play-ground to hang out while the season airs?  Is he waiting to make career plans for the show to be over?  If so, why?  No doubt Tyler will be set as an influencer once the show ends and has many opportunities but it feels like he is kind of in limbo at the moment so it's not really far fetched to think he and Hannah have plans for their life after the season!

:swinginglove smilelove
Not far fetched at all !

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:17 pm

violetstoo wrote:Fun video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjDap6v9Yqc

She truly trust him if she jumped from the stage into his arms and did not hesitate.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:30 pm

mbl wrote:
snipped
I just don’t see how the show can credibly get any viewer to think that Hannah chooses Tyler and Tyler proposes to Hannah given that she didn’t want to have sex with him.

IMO a f'boy would possibly take the position that he couldn't propose without first having sex but I think Tyler would not.

IIRC Hannah said that the one thing she didn't question was their passion - it was the "more" that she wanted to explore. IMO this was likely a test that an f'boy would probably have failed by pushing back on her boundary but which Tyler passed, and it really changed how she viewed him.

And I also remember that we had SC of a review of Hannah and Tyler on the bed making out in a stateroom on the Marina K - the yacht where their FD evening took place - and this scene was never shown on the episode. So IMO more happened than we saw - how much more we can't know unless one or both of them tell us.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:56 pm

It would've taken a lot of self control not to push more during the fs, in general, because of the assumptions about fs....but imagine how stressed Tyler must have been, realizing it may have been his last date with Hannah? He's truly a gem.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:23 pm

I will be so shocked if she actually picked Jed at frc. I just do not and never have seen the level of chemistry between them that she and Tyler have. Like some of you have mentioned, we can't be making this up in our heads, so how could she be so misguided (especially after those HTDs) to pick Jed. It may be a rude awakening that night, but I'm hanging in there wearing my :tinfoil .

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:27 pm

Who knows maybe they did at HTD! I remember during Andy B season he went back to the hotel with Tessa! :stirthepot
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:30 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Who knows maybe they did at HTD! I remember during Andy B season he went back to the hotel with Tessa! :stirthepot

I really think that Tyler and Hannah did have sex on FS date. But I think they did a lot of talking and making out but Tyler never pushed her for more. I think Hannah finally changed her mind about have sex but Ty never pushed her and respected to follow her lead.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:59 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Dang, there's his momma liking Hannah's posts.

:crazed

Which picture did she like?

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:04 pm

Sharnee wrote:✌🏻
Guess they found victory together. Nice cap Tyler.
Must be their thing together  giggling
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 34 B2e52310

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0DN9DunZ6p/?igshid=1qvp45x0cs1dm
https://twitter.com/tylerjcameron3/status/1145881639442178048?s=21

Why would Tyler's mom be liking Hannah's pics if she broke his heart? I know i would be pissed at the girl who broke my son's heart and sure wouldn't be following her. :crazed :crazed :crazed

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:15 pm

Tyler’s mom voted on a poll and selected that Hannah should get back with Tyler. I think it’s safe to say Mrs. Cameron just really likes Hannah.

I think she’s probably similar to her son and understands the circumstances of this show and can look past it all and still be sweet and caring towards Hannah.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:23 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Tyler’s mom voted on a poll and selected that Hannah should get back with Tyler. I think it’s safe to say Mrs. Cameron just really likes Hannah.

I think she’s probably similar to her son and understands the circumstances of this show and can look past it all and still be sweet and caring towards Hannah.
Also, Tyler and Hannah never slept together and now he sees that she was obsessed with Luke and jed the entire time, so I think the emotional angst he might have been feeling abt her has seriously dissipated for him and his family. He can be friendly and caring with her and not mean he’s still in love, if he ever was, and same for his family. Imo anyway.

But for all your hopefuls listening tonight: someone posted on Reddit that a friend of a friend of a friend (that type of connection) knows Tyler and his family and their family house has pics of Tyler & Hannah which aren’t from the show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+60
okkaayy
Purplepat
Rookie
Lucas15
livlafluv1
appiah01
Kaltie
ReneeM
Emilia23_12
lipsis
weimei113