SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:03 pm

I don’t believe a Bachelor has been chosen yet.

But Hannah is a producers pet like most leads IMO I can believe she started with the social media antics to drum up more interest in her ending because she chose a dud.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:04 pm

I don't think either of them are or ever have been trolling. Putting all the messiness aside, Tyler cares about her A LOT. She was getting unnecessary heat and he stood up and defended her and is still defending her to this day. And I think Hannah is very appreciative of that, and there probably is a part of her that's wistful about what could've been, but that doesn't mean that this is a situation where she wants him back and he says no. Hannah has been through the ringer this season and she might just be content to be single and work on herself.

A lot of the stuff pointing to a reconciliation is circumstantial at best - sometimes a Spotify playlist is just a Spotify playlist. I think at times we as humans can want something to happen so badly that we start taking everything as a sign and look through the lens of that narrative. Lord knows I've been there many times laugh out loud I think Hannah and Tyler could've had something amazing but life doesn't always work that way and it doesn't mean either of them did anything wrong. I think they'll have one of the most supportive lead/F2 sitdowns ever at ATFR. I can see Tyler thanking Hannah for helping him open up and Hannah thanking Tyler for showing her what type of man she deserves. And who knows, maybe something could happen between them down the line but IMO right now the timing isn't right. 

It's so tragic to think about how different things would be right now if she had just let him all the way in and trusted how he felt about her. But I don't blame either of them for things not working out. And I wouldn't blame Tyler if he decided he wants to be the Bachelor. That's just life sometimes.

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:08 pm

Imo you need to mostly get things right over a decent period of time to be a spoiler account I will put any (I never put a ton on them) reliance. RS has sadly gotten more right than wrong

The new one on Reddit is still new for me to rely on. I am not seeing at this point anything showing Peter moving to NYC.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:11 pm

The windmill comment was trolling to drum up interest. Hannah knew what people would assume by commenting and so did Tyler.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:21 pm

suzq wrote:that same spoilers account is saying that the Cameron family have not been saying that Tyler is the next Bachelor.  I know that spoilers don't give out their sources, but dang -- there has really been some bad info out there.  What percentage of being correct do you need to be a spoilers site?  This season is so frustrating other than Tyler and Hannah -- haven't enjoyed much else.

Particularly since the other newer IG spoiler sites and Reddit mod all tend to respond quickly after RS posts with a "yea, what he said" type of response. Not saying RS is right or wrong just that the other new sites haven't proven themselves yet, IMO.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:30 pm

I do tend to believe RS here, but it does make me laugh when these spoiler IG accounts come out right after he does and they state the same thing as him. No duh laugh out loud

With that being said, what a sad and messy situation all around. Also, I stand by stating that at some point Tyler wanted her back. I think back to the week 7 episode when Tyler got drunk with Matt and he was tweeting up a storm. I think watching that episode really affected him. I think seeing her with Jed that episode really hurt him. I think that’s when he started to detach from the situation and over the last couple of weeks or so he’s tried to move on. IMO, it now seems like Hannah wants him back. It was just horrible timing for these two which is so unfortunate because it could have been so, so special for them. 

I guess anything can happen at the ATFR, so we’ll see but dang. How unfortunate.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:42 pm

Chris H posted new Instagram with a pic of him on a boat in Greece saying "Some rough sailing in #Greece last night but hopefully smoother waters are ahead for @alabamahannah #ImTheCaptainNow #Thebachelorette". He knows rougher seas are ahead for Hannah with Jed's engagement & breakup but I think with Chris as "Captain Now" is trying to bring Hannah & Tyler together. Especially with his girlfriend Lauren Z posts about the Notebook movie, her obvious gushing about Tyler and the interview with Hannah asking about the tears morning after Tyler's fantasy date with Hannah admitting she didn't want to let him go. Also, all Tyler has done is promote Mike as next Bachelor & after hearing about Men Tell All, I do think it will be Mike. Until I see the ATFR with my own eyes I will be on the Tannah Boat even if it Sinks!!!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:55 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Chris H posted new Instagram with a pic of him on a boat in Greece saying "Some rough sailing in #Greece last night but hopefully smoother waters are ahead for @alabamahannah #ImTheCaptainNow #Thebachelorette". He knows rougher seas are ahead for Hannah with Jed's engagement & breakup but I think with Chris as "Captain Now" is trying to bring Hannah & Tyler together. Especially with his girlfriend Lauren Z posts about the Notebook movie, her obvious gushing about Tyler and the interview with Hannah asking about the tears morning after Tyler's fantasy date with Hannah admitting she didn't want to let him go. Also, all Tyler has done is promote Mike as next Bachelor & after hearing about Men Tell All, I  do think it will be Mike. Until I see the ATFR with my own eyes I will be on the Tannah Boat even if it Sinks!!!!!!!!!!!

Not taking off my life jacket, but I’m right here with you. high five
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:59 pm

I am going to check out for the week because I can't believe this is happening to two good people. Yes, Hannah should not have judged him because of his looks, but we all make mistakes. I am going to the soul cycle event he is hosting on Sunday. I will watch his body language and interactions and see if he is a taken or single man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:08 pm

Patience2415 wrote:I am going to check out for the week because I can't believe this is happening to two good people. Yes, Hannah should not have judged him because of his looks, but we all make mistakes. I am going to the soul cycle event he is hosting on Sunday. I will watch his body language and interactions and see if he is a taken or single man.

Lucky you, please report back.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:15 pm

Hey just wanted to throw something out there. Remember in the beginning of the season when Hannah did the Kelly and Ryan show? Well Kelly hates the bacelir show and was actually a little rude to Hannah. Anyway now I think she actually spoiled the show when she said to the camera right in front of Hannah “this girl is single”. I didn’t think too much if it then but now knowing all the connections Kelly has at abc and the way she hates the show....she actually spoiled it. When Tyler was announced as the spoiled final 1, I think most people wanted to believe it so they ignored Kelly’s comment. Guess we should have paid more attention. Anyway just a thought. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:18 pm

I wonder how many relationships Tyler has been in but based on what I've seen not a lot? I think? I don't expect him to stay single forever though because the man is truly a catch, a very good-looking catch. I know his DM's are buzzing everyday. Plus he's in a world class city NYC.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Spoiled F2 - FAN FORUM #3- **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+60
okkaayy
Purplepat
Rookie
Lucas15
livlafluv1
appiah01
Kaltie
ReneeM
Emilia23_12
lipsis
weimei113