SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 35 of 88 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 61 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:06 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:
mml060709 wrote:I really can't wait to hear Hannahs thinking of why she didn't go with Tyler, especially if her parents had concerns. Since they keep saying this is FRC is historic, my guess is she was going to pick Tyler and then at the last minute changed her mind, which is why there is no way
a reconciliation can happen IMO. With F1 and F2 still not being in LA, I think we can all see it's just not happening.  All hope is lost.

Personally i think Hannah went through a dilemma that many leads to through: whether to go with the "safe" love or whether to take a risk on something they are probably more passionate about but are afraid of. I saw it with Molly/Jason/Melissa, Saw it with Becca/Arie/Lauren, Saw it with Cassie/Colton/Hannah G, saw it with Becca/Chris/Whitney...the list goes on and on. Some leads take the risk while others stick with what they THINK is the safe option. Jojo also said she thought Jordan was her risky option (oh how wrong she was) ...the one trend i have noticed is it almost never works out with who the lead believes their safe option to be though.

omg so true i never really looked at it like this but the risky option looks to be the safest and best.. in the end they found their soulmate
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:07 pm

Taking my question to the finale thread incase it goes off track.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:10 pm

I find it weird that Hannah has had producers by her side 24/7 ? Are they afraid she is going to go rogue?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:12 pm

@LeapofFaith I do not believe she’s been LA with producers stuck by her side all this time and no tagged pics with fans indicating she never left the house. I think she took a trip....but we will see.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:28 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@LeapofFaith I do not believe she’s been LA with producers stuck by her side all this time and no tagged pics with fans indicating she never left the house. I think she took a trip....but we will see.

Recently? Or while she has been in LA? Where do you think she took a trip? I’m curious.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:41 pm

Hannah is on house arrest, but she is still unpacking two weeks later. Sure Jan 🙂

Last edited by Patience2415 on Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:44 pm

@Patience2415 she’s still not done! And she’s just been sitting in the house all day for several days!! cantstopl hehehe TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 35 3806527698

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Personally, for a while now I’ve thought if any sort of reconciliation is happening with Tyler it was going to happen at the ATFR. I never thought they’d get the People cover, do media rounds together, get a SHV, and have all of this planned out. 

I think it comes down to Tuesday night when they’re up there on the couch together. If Hannah is raw, emotional, and honest then I think Tyler will give her that in return. I think it could be as simple as them admitting there are still some lingering feelings and questions and agreeing to hanging out. That’s just my perspective.

Only two more days.

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:48 pm

@Summerfun1980
Hmmm😆😆! But she found time to get a pedicure and dance in a box dress last night. roflroflrofl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:50 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Personally, for a while now I’ve thought if any sort of reconciliation is happening with Tyler it was going to happen at the ATFR. I never thought they’d get the People cover, do media rounds together, get a SHV, and have all of this planned out. 

I think it comes down to Tuesday night when they’re up there on the couch together. If Hannah is raw, emotional, and honest then I think Tyler will give her that in return. I think it could be as simple as them admitting there are still some lingering feelings and questions and agreeing to hanging out. That’s just my perspective.

Same. I hope it happens exactly like this.

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:52 pm

Me too. I think (and lets be real, I’ve thought about this too much - bring on Tuesday).... that all the evidence points to two people who still really care about each other, but also probably haven’t seen each other (weird LA trip is the only reason I say probably and not definitely) and probably have had very little contact if at all. But evidence shows both are still interested imo. If social is to be believed anyway.

If this is going down, I think we are genuinely looking at Jason/Molly the ten year reunion tour, but live on stage on Tuesday. Hannah needs to absolutely bring it. If she does, I don’t think Tyler will turn her away. I’m also sure producers know how they both feel and are guiding/manipulating it accordingly.

I don’t know how press will work, but Hannah can do Jimmy alone just like Des did. Didn’t Des do a funny skit finale day, so as to not ruin the ending? Chris wasn’t with her for that pre-taped segment.

Anyway, we’ll see. 3 more days, Thank God.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:54 pm

@Patience2415 cantstopl rofl cantstopl maybe the producers took over why she was getting the pedi? But All of them combined haven’t made much progress. TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 35 3806527698

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 88 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 61 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen