SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 65 of 88 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 76 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:12 pm

Hannah's listening to Stay Alive by Jose Gonzalez right now. I'm not emotionally prepared for tonight but i'm here.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:13 pm

@Alanna Me too! Does anyone know or can anyone explain the schedule. Are they filming now and the last hour will be live. Like really “live!”

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:14 pm

Pichic121 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:Y'all, I feel physically ill. I need to get a life. It's completely ridiculous that I'm nervous for these two! Why am I so invested in this season? 

I just need to keep reminding myself that whatever happens, they both seem super happy and are surrounded by lots of people that love them. Despite their flaws (well Hannah's flaws because T is perfect in my eyes ), I think they're both great "kids" and have a bright future ahead of them....and I'm hoping that it's together!  

whipped

Oh thank you baby Jesus for this post @avacaroline. I used this show as a distraction for thinking of my son leaving for the military in a month and wanted mindless entertainment.  Instead, I’ve been sucked in to this show and, I too, am physically ill right now.....my heart is racing and I feel nauseous.  This is waaaayyy more stress than I bargained for Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes   I’m hoping those two kids find their way back to each other and we get a “Roll Tide” tonight. Lol

Same.  Oldest child leaves for college in 19 days.  I'm dying inside.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:15 pm

I'm from Manila. DM me if you want Real time link to watch it live

so we could have a collective AWWW when they come together......

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:19 pm

Wine is open,wine So cheers to y'all, and hopefully to Hannah and Tyler!!! Whatever happens, it's been a fun season with everyone here! for you
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:20 pm

i just feel bad for Tyler, it seemed the '4 times' that hannah mentioned is actually true according to Peter's interview. Tyler went to meet her parents and talked abt that they did nothing inappropriate during the FS and talked abt that somehow related to Hannah's faith, not knowing that Hannah "did it " with the other guy except with him
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:21 pm

Yeah no matter the outcome, I actually enjoyed this season, the first in a while, and it's because of Hannah & Tyler, their relationship and as individuals.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:22 pm

I've watched a lot of seasons of this franchise - some have left me with fond memories of watching love "win" and some have left me with memories I try hard to forget. I - like all of us - don't know how this season will end, but regardless of how it does, I will never forget the time spent watching one who just might have been the best cast member of this franchise - Tyler Cameron.

And on the forgettable side of the coin, I have one cast member who heads my list of least favorite - it was a close horse race between two but I finally broke a near tie - based on who may have left the lead with the most haunting memory of what might have been. I will leave it up to all of you to guess who that is ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:23 pm

ReneeM wrote:Hannah's listening to Stay Alive by Jose Gonzalez right now. I'm not emotionally prepared for tonight but i'm here.
It’s a love song abt survival. I think she’ll be just fine.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:23 pm

I keep reading RS articles and he seems absolutely sure that
1. Hannah chose Jed and got engaged
2. The broke up
3. No reconciliation with Jed
4 Hannah and Tyler definitely not together and haven’t seen each other since Greece
It’s very difficult for me to get excited about Hannah and Tyler

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:24 pm

zackzugen wrote:i just feel bad for Tyler, it seemed the '4 times' that hannah mentioned is actually true according to Peter's interview.  Tyler went to meet her parents and talked abt that they did nothing inappropriate during the FS and talked abt that somehow related to Hannah's faith, not knowing that Hannah "did it " with the other guy except with him

He didn't deny, but didn't say it was true either.

As for that very public revelation made by Brown on Monday night (think windmill sex, times four), Weber doesn’t take it too seriously.

“I was not expected that at all,” he says. “But I love so much that she brought it up! It was the perfect way to end it.”

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-star-peter-weber-would-consider-being-next-bachelor/

It was a weird juxtaposition to Tyler's chat with her father, though, that's for certain. I'm sure that's how the producers wanted it.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:24 pm

Joining all of you who want to puke right now. My palms are clammy, my stomach is in knots, I just about rear-ended somebody today because I'm so distracted and the anticipation is killing me. I'm so nervous to watch in case it doesn't turn out the way we want it to, but I'm eternally hopeful for these two cuties. And since I'm apparently not getting any more work done this afternoon let's all relive this moment from last night:

I am so lucky, and I feel so lucky. When I think about a life with Tyler... it's almost like he's that perfect guy, the one that you want to introduce to everybody that you know -- it's like, "Here's my husband, Tyler." I know he would protect me, keep me safe, and we would have the sweetest family, cutest little babies. Tyler makes me feel so special and so loved. I don't want him to let go of me and I can see being in his arms forever.

And once more for good measure:

4 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 65 20190711
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 88 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 76 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen