SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 66 of 88 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 77 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Pichic121 Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:25 pm

avacaroline wrote:
Pichic121 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:Y'all, I feel physically ill. I need to get a life. It's completely ridiculous that I'm nervous for these two! Why am I so invested in this season? 

I just need to keep reminding myself that whatever happens, they both seem super happy and are surrounded by lots of people that love them. Despite their flaws (well Hannah's flaws because T is perfect in my eyes ), I think they're both great "kids" and have a bright future ahead of them....and I'm hoping that it's together!  

whipped

Oh thank you baby Jesus for this post @avacaroline. I used this show as a distraction for thinking of my son leaving for the military in a month and wanted mindless entertainment.  Instead, I’ve been sucked in to this show and, I too, am physically ill right now.....my heart is racing and I feel nauseous.  This is waaaayyy more stress than I bargained for Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes   I’m hoping those two kids find their way back to each other and we get a “Roll Tide” tonight. Lol

Same.  Oldest child leaves for college in 19 days.  I'm dying inside.

❤ Hugs! I’ve done that too and I thought it would help me, but my baby is the one leaving for the military and this momma isn’t ready to let go.

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:Hannah's listening to Stay Alive by Jose Gonzalez right now. I'm not emotionally prepared for tonight but i'm here.

What the heck is she listening too.?? I was hoping it would be coffee laugh out loud Ok almost there.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:26 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Hannah's listening to Stay Alive by Jose Gonzalez right now. I'm not emotionally prepared for tonight but i'm here.
It’s a love song abt survival. I think she’ll be just fine.
The spotify song and me not being emotionally ready are two separate topics that happen to be in the same post laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:27 pm

I still don't think RS knows much about the frc and beyond. But maybe I'll have egg of my face. I still think a fakeout is happening.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:27 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:Joining all of you who want to puke right now. My palms are clammy, my stomach is in knots, I just about rear-ended somebody today because I'm so distracted and the anticipation is killing me. I'm so nervous to watch in case it doesn't turn out the way we want it to, but I'm eternally hopeful for these two cuties. And since I'm apparently not getting any more work done this afternoon let's all relive this moment from last night:

I am so lucky, and I feel so lucky. When I think about a life with Tyler... it's almost like he's that perfect guy, the one that you want to introduce to everybody that you know -- it's like, "Here's my husband, Tyler." I know he would protect me, keep me safe, and we would have the sweetest family, cutest little babies. Tyler makes me feel so special and so loved. I don't want him to let go of me and I can see being in his arms forever.

And once more for good measure:

4 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 66 20190711

I needed this! Thanks. Happy Hannah.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:28 pm

LaineyG wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:Joining all of you who want to puke right now. My palms are clammy, my stomach is in knots, I just about rear-ended somebody today because I'm so distracted and the anticipation is killing me. I'm so nervous to watch in case it doesn't turn out the way we want it to, but I'm eternally hopeful for these two cuties. And since I'm apparently not getting any more work done this afternoon let's all relive this moment from last night:

I am so lucky, and I feel so lucky. When I think about a life with Tyler... it's almost like he's that perfect guy, the one that you want to introduce to everybody that you know -- it's like, "Here's my husband, Tyler." I know he would protect me, keep me safe, and we would have the sweetest family, cutest little babies. Tyler makes me feel so special and so loved. I don't want him to let go of me and I can see being in his arms forever.

4 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 66 20190711

I needed this!  Thanks.  Happy Hannah.

Same! Smiley

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:28 pm

LOVE THIS.

This is the hannahers I’m expecting to see and hear starting tonight at 8:55pm cst.

laugh out loud @ReneeM hang in there, sweet girl heartbeat laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:30 pm

I wish this thread was open during the episode. I take comfort here. giggling

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:31 pm

Just Looking wrote:I keep reading RS articles and he seems absolutely sure that
1.  Hannah chose Jed and got engaged
2.  The broke up
3.  No reconciliation with Jed
4   Hannah and Tyler definitely not together and haven’t seen each other since Greece
It’s very difficult for me to get excited about Hannah and Tyler

There are times that RS does not know everything and this just might be one of them.

I do believe #1, #2 and #3 are correct.

For me, #4 is way up in the air. Quite possibly they haven't seen each other but there was at least 24 hours both were MIA from SM and they were in the same city. Questionable to me.

RS doesn't believe SM tells a story. It has been proven many times, that SM has foreshadowed things that have happened in BN. Why not this time as well?

Not much longer til we know.

At the end of this, I just hope both of them are happy whether it be together or apart.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:32 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I've watched a lot of seasons of this franchise - some have left me with fond memories of watching love "win" and some have left me with memories I try hard to forget. I - like all of us - don't know how this season will end, but regardless of how it does, I will never forget the time spent watching one who just might have been the best cast member of this franchise - Tyler Cameron.

And on the forgettable side of the coin, I have one cast member who heads my list of least favorite - it was a close horse race between two but I finally broke a near tie - based on who may have left the lead with the most haunting memory of what might have been. I will leave it up to all of you to guess who that is ...

Sir Lucas....

bestbud!

to you and the rest of the Tannah crew that stuck out even when the odds were against us throughout the Season...

Love Wins indeed!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:32 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I still don't think RS knows much about the frc and beyond.  But maybe I'll have egg of my face.  I still think a fakeout is happening.

I join you in the potentially egg-faced brigade.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:35 pm

@Cari  funny that Tyler tweeted or relplied to Jed that very same thing... “love always wins!”

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 88 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 77 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen