SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 76 of 88 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 82 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:41 pm

@Summerfun1980

I tend to agree that he might not have known exactly what she was going to say. He was on the edge of his seat, leaning towards her in anticipation of hearing what she was going to say.

I think she was more nervous than he was. Like you said, she tends to be intimidated by him and I think she just can't believe this guy is interested in her. Also, live TV with a live audience would definitely be intimidating to me. All of their filming previously to this was only in front of cameras and producers. To have this happen in front of that live audience knowing that audience is "shipping" them. Ouch!

Their body language during that hug though was explosive. Time will only tell if the little sparks will become a full blown fire.

If no fire develops, these 2 will have an awesome friendship.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Doats Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:41 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Tyler’s body language absolutely gave him a way.

I read the whole scene differently than most. I know the whole thing was preplanned, meaning the reconciliation, but do you think he knew exactly what she was going to say. I feel like he and Chris were at certain parts just waiting for Hannah to speak.  Tyler was on the edge of his seat. And she froze a bit and was super nervous. After all this, she still seems intimidated by Tyler.  JMO

And when the camera started zooming away, Chris moved to the edge of his seat with his hands up and said something to them and then patted Hannah on the shoulder. I wonder if it went exactly as planned.

The bolded reminded me of Hannah on Colton's season when she was asked to give a toast. Kinda a "holy crap, I have to speak out loud" moment. I do think this part was pre scripted but the girl was on live TV and didn't want to make a mess of it. So I, personally, cut her some slack.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:43 pm

I was blown away by how zoned in on Hannah Tyler was last night. I shouldn’t be surprised given how she noted it from the very beginning but my god, that was something. And if he’s not on the cover of People’s Most Beautiful Person I will be shocked. He looked like an old school movie star — wow. And I felt for Hannah, because she was nervous, which is understandable, even if it was pre-planned.

I wish Matt James didn’t post all those stories last night and this morning. It’s such a strange move and I’m not sure what to make of it. Boy sure didn’t know how to read the (virtual) room IMO.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:50 pm

ReneeM wrote:Tyler still hasn’t been back on SM. Good for him I guess...

I know. I'm waiting for him. I don't care if it's about ABC Food Tours, fun run, Hannah or the weather in LA or NYC. I selfishly want a simple peep.

I'm having a major Tyler withdrawal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:52 pm

mbl wrote:I was blown away by how zoned in on Hannah Tyler was last night. I shouldn’t be surprised given how she noted it from the very beginning but my god, that was something.  And if he’s not on the cover of People’s Most Beautiful Person I will be shocked. He looked like an old school movie star — wow.  And I felt for Hannah, because she was nervous, which is understandable, even if it was pre-planned.  

I wish Matt James didn’t post all those stories last night and this morning.  It’s such a strange move and I’m not sure what to make of it.  Boy sure didn’t know how to read the (virtual) room IMO.  
I know. He couldn’t stop staring at her. Arghhhh Hannah. How did you let this happen? Anyway. Moving on laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:53 pm

If anyone else like me wants to relive the sweetness of Tannah. heartbeat

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0lf9ufH4bC/?igshid=r0cw2ug0borg
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:55 pm

mbl wrote:I was blown away by how zoned in on Hannah Tyler was last night. I shouldn’t be surprised given how she noted it from the very beginning but my god, that was something.  And if he’s not on the cover of People’s Most Beautiful Person I will be shocked. He looked like an old school movie star — wow.  And I felt for Hannah, because she was nervous, which is understandable, even if it was pre-planned.  

I wish Matt James didn’t post all those stories last night and this morning.  It’s such a strange move and I’m not sure what to make of it.  Boy sure didn’t know how to read the (virtual) room IMO.  

I just checked it out. It doesn't look like he's a fan. I'm giddy for Tyler and Hannah but Matt is a closed friend so he knows. We shall see.

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:56 pm

I’m guessing that Tyler is going to wait until Hannah’s media tour is over today before he posts anything ... I may be wrong, but the way I see it is he’s allowing her the time to fulfill her obligations alone and tell her story. JMHO ....

But ..... I, too, am waiting for more of Tyler on SM giggling :yes:

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:57 pm

@Alanna I loved his body language. I will say that I think the maniacal audience screaming at them probably made things a little stranger than normal haha. But it was an adorable little moment!

I am dying to see his first IG. Come on Tyler!

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:01 pm

Dying

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0lkpRgB8zi/?igshid=1vf5iduh6r8oc

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:01 pm

@bleuberrygirl you know it’s gonna be about ABC food tours or a run laugh out loud

EDIT: I’ve never been so happy to be wrong laugh out loud

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:02 pm

OMFLanta.

I can’t deal.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 88 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 82 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen