SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Page 77 of 88 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 82 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:03 pm

Matt is beginning to annoy me because he’s kind of riding on Tyler and now he thinks he owns him.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

Post by Diana Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:04 pm

I am puddle of emotions. Crying over a IG post. WHAT IS MY LIFE?

htTheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 77 Screen83
tps://www.instagram.com/p/B0lkpRgB8zi/?igshid=ia8mocjar28t
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:04 pm

Ok i guess I’ll start picking apart the post and what it means. One chapter closing meaning Jed, another one starting meaning him? Hugesmile

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:06 pm

ReneeM wrote:Ok i guess I’ll start picking apart the post and what it means. One chapter closing meaning Jed, another one starting meaning him? Hugesmile
Has to be, right? He didn’t post an old pic of them but a new one, and he remembers abt the drink laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:06 pm

@ReneeM laugh out loud abctours who???

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:07 pm

I hope Tyler put Matt in his place because he obviously wants that drink.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:10 pm

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Ok i guess I’ll start picking apart the post and what it means. One chapter closing meaning Jed, another one starting meaning him? Hugesmile
Has to be, right? He didn’t post an old pic of them but a new one, and he remembers abt the drink laugh out loud
Him voluntarily mentioning the drink when the internet told me he wasn’t interested and she forced him into it. Interesting.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Him voluntarily mentioning the drink when the internet told me he wasn’t interested and she forced him into it. Interesting.

She backed him into a corner, and backed him into this love letter too laugh out loud

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS** - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:Dying

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0lkpRgB8zi/?igshid=1vf5iduh6r8oc

OMG ... crying and melting at the same time :tissuebox awwww seeing hearts

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:12 pm

I can't believe how many comments that Insta post has gathered in such a short time. I swear it's only been 15 minutes and there are 130k likes and 12k comments. Is that possible???

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:13 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:I can't believe how many comments that Insta post has gathered in such a short time. I swear it's only been 15 minutes and there are 130k likes and 12k comments. Is that possible???

What! Can't see like #s in Canada. 130K???

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:14 pm

Tyler just told any doubters of what he wants to take a seat... Matt included laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 88 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 82 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Forum #4 - **SLEUTHING SPOILERS**

+81
Dutchy23
Amberly
lleyki
timfan
Crazylady29
sdmom
appiah01
facelessblood
just me
Linds911
zackzugen