SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 74 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 63 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:29 am

timfan wrote:In a way I  blame tayshia she sort of led on jpg until a better option of Derek  became available jmo

@timfan
jPJ has issues. He’s overly emotional and easily unhinged. Tayshia does not need him, IMO. None of the girls do. Men like that are to be avoided, IMO. He needs to get himself together. He’s a hot mess. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:15 pm

timfan wrote:In a way I  blame tayshia she sort of led on jpg until a better option of Derek  became available jmo
For there to be a “love” triangle IMO all 3 participate so I agree that she owns a part of the escalation. If she didn’t want him to hang on to hope she should have told him it would be she that would be exploring other dating options (instead of telling him he should) and could have been clear that either she thought of him as a friend or that she was interested in casual dating not only him but other guys. I don’t get what motivated Katie or Tayshia to tell guys what they think they should do. In Tayshia’s case she is interested in a guy (Derek) who has been there all along so she had specific info to share with JPJ.
It obviously causes dating confusion to not be upfront.
@Chgohighlife
I agree that JPJ is making OTT choices.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:47 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 EDBSdC5XYAESgxw
Janel Hamster @AdventHamster
When Blake calls himself the "least dramatic person." #BachelorinParadise pic.twitter.com/O2Yaan8ydv
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdventHamster/status/1166522967737716736?p=v
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:03 pm

Missed both episodes last week (knee surgery) so am really glad to be back posting. Hope these upcoming episodes prove more interesting/entertaining than others.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:20 pm

@Doats Hope you are feeling better. You really didn't miss much last two episodes. No real advancement on any of the relationships.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:25 pm

I am glad that Mike wasn't picked as TB (please don't stone me people). He's seems so laid back, quiet, unemotional. Based on what I'm seeing on BIP don't think it would have worked for a whole season.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:28 pm

Doats wrote:I am glad that Mike wasn't picked as TB (please don't stone me people). He's seems so laid back, quiet, unemotional. Based on what I'm seeing on BIP don't think it would have worked for a whole season.
I didn't want him as TB, so glad he is not. Smiley
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:36 pm

JPJ is just digging his hole deeper.  And I know Derek isn’t perfect but JPJ was the one playing the girls not Derek.

ETA Demi just said the same thing as me! Lol

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:45 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:JPJ is just digging his hole deeper.  And I know Derek isn’t perfect but JPJ was the one playing the girls not Derek.

ETA Demi just said the same thing as me!  Lol

@Tiggerlgh I caught that as well and thought "great minds" and a great call.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:58 pm

Oh, Hayley. It's not just men's fault. There are women who use men too and some women who refuse to see the signs of guys who are a**holes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:14 pm

Really Luke is the poor man Nick.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:22 pm

Matt is just not getting the "kiss me" signs from Sydney. I like these two individually and together.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 74 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 63 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat