SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:35 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Amethyst wrote:I agree with Angela that she has as much right to be there as Clay does. He was obviously very disturbed at seeing her again. I don't think that he has resolved his feelings for Angela. My best guess is that Clay is very slow and guarded when it comes to love. A woman who needs a speedy declaration or proposal is not going to work for him. Probably the Bach environment is not the best for him. I think he would be better served by dating a woman who lives in his locale and who has a lot of patience.

IMO, he had that with Angela.  They were introduced and were dating for awhile before they ever came out in public.  I remember him responding to an IG Q&A once that he was seeing someone but was keeping it quiet for the time being as they were just getting to know one another.  From little bits and pieces of things said by others, I think they were introduced to each other sometime last July but didn't announce the relationship until September 5 (found it on both their IG pages).  Her last photo with him was beginning of February and his was end of January.  I followed both of them back then... I liked them together. There were still a few IG stories throughout Feb but they were getting fewer and fewer. Someone on reddit saw him in mid-March and asked about them and he said they were no longer together.  They both say 8 months... depending on dates, July to Feb/March is 8 months.

I am one that tends to believe that sometime last winter is when his return to the NFL dreams were shot down completely and he went into a dark space that can happen when dreams are crushed. Angela stood beside him in those dreams (and was willing to move to wherever he needed to be) so IMO she was a reminder of those dreams so he cut her loose.  I hope they both can find someone for them. Poor Angela though... she is always brought on at the tail end of BIP with absolutely no chance of making a connection!

How many of these BN girls would have waited a couple of months to make the announcement they were dating someone from BN when not involved with an actual show being aired? Not too many. That shows me a lot about Angela.  She was not in the relationship for fame but love.  The fame was a bonus that came later.

I do agree that he has unresolved feeling for Angela however, I don't think anything will ever come of them being together again. Too bad because they were gorgeous together!

IMO

IMO some people just take a long time -- could be a couple of years or even longer. My brother and his wife dated and lived together for about five years before they got married. They have had a long and happy marriage. Same for my nephew and his wife. Clay might also be the type to really take his time.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:27 pm

OMG. This show is so boring. My mind is wandering to keep myself entertained. Just regurgitating the same stuff all over again. Nicole and Taiysha are just being bitches about Angela...who seems to have more class in her little finger than these two witches.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:40 pm

Blake...please. These men are such wimps and Blake in particular. Now all of a sudden he realises Kristina is the one.... no no Suspect no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:41 pm

What’s going on?!? Is it me but this editing is NOT in chronological order. It’s ALL over the place :/

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:53 pm

That kiss celebration.... rofl

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:56 pm

(Got here about 1/2 hour late and so this may not show up chronologically...)

What is Clay's issue? He is so caught up in a medieval double standard where Angela cannot go on dates but he can certainly, in his words (paraphrased), continue to try to develop his relationships with Nicole. He's whining and off base and I tired and bored of listening to his schtick.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:03 pm

Doats wrote:(Got here about 1/2 hour late and so this may not show up chronologically...)

What is Clay's issue? He is so caught up in a medieval double standard where Angela cannot go on dates but he can certainly, in his words (paraphrased), continue to try to develop his relationships with Nicole. He's whining and off base and I tired and bored of listening to his schtick.

I don't think he has an issue with Angela going on dates, I think his issue is he came on the show not expecting her to be there...clearly he doesn't understand production...but, she knew he would be there. If he had known, he wouldn't have come, but she chose to despite knowing. He finds it hard to date in front of an ex and clearly she doesn't...although, I do think she came deliberately to mess with him because he hurt her and she knows what he is like and how this would effect him. I understand where he is coming from, he is just not very good at expressing himself.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:11 pm

@Sprite I can see your point. Guess I am now overreacting to the episode's monotony and what I find is over production.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:12 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:24 pm

Are Kristina and Blake still together?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:35 pm

What??? I thought it was done for the night and I look up and there is more than half an hour left to go. This is dragging so bad. I really could care less if any of this boring bunch ends up together.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:50 pm

Yeah, I'm bored again tonight. Even the kiss "montage" bored me. IMO stupid time wasted where we could have been seeing some of the other people. Like when did Emily talk to Luke that led to her giving him her rose.

And, like someone on reddit asked... why didn't we see anything from Angela and Chase's date.

Oh gee, here comes Dean.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 64 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat