SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 74 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:00 pm

Doats wrote:Did anyone else lose this site for about 20 minutes? It just froze on me and then disappeared.

Yes, I lost it too. Dean and Caelynn headed off into the sunset for the train wreck that I have no doubt will come.

We actually saw a conversation between Katie and Chris.

Blake is now pontificating on how to make Kristina happy. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 2622943811 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 2622943811 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 2622943811

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:01 pm

I lost it to for at least 20 minutes.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:01 pm

@Doats I think it was lost for everybody, I had the same problem.  hi

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 EEEBXU0XUAYCQsc
Brett S. Vergara @BrettSVergara
I’m FURIOUS Dean and Caelynn didn’t leave together in Dean’s van #BachelorInParadise pic.twitter.com/R9nvk9yjLm
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 EEEEFvtWkAAJwn7
Brett S. Vergara @BrettSVergara
*record scratch, freeze frame* Caelynn: yep, that’s me, you’re probably wondering how I ended up in this situation— #BachelorInParadise pic.twitter.com/8mT7nxlKTA
https://mobile.twitter.com/BrettSVergara/media/grid?idx=5
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:15 pm

Sprite wrote: Dean and Caelynn headed off into the sunset for the train wreck that I have no doubt will come.

They are still together and she is happy, maybe it will last for a while.
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Bachelor-Paradise-Dean-Caelynn-Still-Together
https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Bachelor-Paradise-Dean-Caelynn-Still-Together-46572707
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 F7e5698b0d0a43c8a1ccc9f2af39844f_md
https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/18/bachelor-in-paradise-spoiler-dean-caelynn-hang-out-tattoo/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:25 pm

And no we have the Demi show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:27 pm

Yawn...

That's how I feel about all of it.

Anybody notice that only about half of the cast was there for the whole Dean/Caelynn drama. No sign of Clay, Nicole, Dylan, Hannah, JPJ, Luke or Matt. All I saw was a production set up for the whole thing.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:33 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 EEEEndtUYAA4js0
Bachelor in Paradise @BachParadise
Making these kisses *official* #BachelorInParadise @chrisjbukowski @hellokatiemo pic.twitter.com/63MG8JFWnb
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachParadise/media/grid?idx=5
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:33 pm

Oh, Matt. Man has no moves. Sydney is hinting like crazy and he is just oblivious. No wonder Hannah sent him home night one.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:36 pm

All these prom "vignettes" of the couples look so very staged, scripted and then inserted into the evening's festivities. I was not amused.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:45 pm

Yeah, Kristina is so over Blake. She is not buying this pathetic little attempt at saving face.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:48 pm

Sprite wrote:Yeah, Kristina is so over Blake. She is not buying this pathetic little attempt at saving face.

Her body language screamed that this wasn't working for her even before Blake's set up with the champagne and candles. Sheesh...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:00 pm

I can see why Caelynn wanted to give it a try (from her point of view, not mine). I didn't really see it with Connor who moves on pretty fast from what we heard.

I can't blame Kristina for not wanting to give Blake another chance. I wasn't buying his epiphany.

I thought the prom was cute because it was something that Tayshia missed.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 74 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat