SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 74 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:01 pm

The best thing for me during this epi is the conversation between Chris and Kate. Sensible mature honest conversation with no "likes".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:22 pm

IA, @GuardianAngel. It was good to see them talk it out. Obviously, things weren't perfect after that but he knows what he needs to do so hopefully it will work out for them.

Matt is good looking but I'd be bored to tears with him and then there's the kissing. Awkward!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:25 pm

Sprite wrote:Where is everyone? Not that I can blame you for staying away. I guess I am a glutton for punishment since here I am watching Dean and Caelynn and he is asking her to leave with him today. Meanwhile she goes off to talk to Connor and Kristina goes to give Dean sh*t.

SF Bay Area pre-empted by Monday night football! How nervy! Came to catch up on the episode and find there is little to read ...

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The best thing for me during this epi is the conversation between Chris and Kate. Sensible mature honest conversation with no "likes".

That and Farmer Matt's discussion with Demi about his job of medical sales. I wish we heard more about that. $45,000 for a placenta!!! speechless

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:27 am

I really thought Kristina was gonna give Blake a second chance. Does anyone know if they connected after filming and what their status is now? If she watched the show tonight I'm sure she wasent expecting to hear his confession of love for her .jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:24 am

Jolena wrote:I really thought Kristina was gonna give Blake a second chance. Does anyone know if they connected after filming and what their status is now? If she watched the show tonight I'm sure she wasent expecting to hear his confession of love for her .jmo

they're not together but they're friends.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:09 am

i had to watch this episode through my fingers. My hands covered my face. So much second hand embarrassment. The prom was so bad. JMO
I did feel bad for Blake, but Kristina had to have felt like a back up plan. I hope when they left, they got to talk through everything. Glad to hear they are friends.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:05 am

Doats wrote:Did anyone else lose this site for about 20 minutes? It just froze on me and then disappeared.

Yes I did and gave up, I watched last night but fell asleep half way thru, came here to catch up.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:11 am

Jolena wrote:I really thought Kristina was gonna give Blake a second chance. Does anyone know if they connected after filming and what their status is now? If she watched the show tonight I'm sure she wasent expecting to hear his confession of love for her .jmo

That confession was as fake as can be to me. IMO Blake talks himself into all these "feelings" and then gets super emotional when it doesn't work out for him. He had his chance with Kristina a year ago and he let fame go to his head so wouldn't commit to anything with her. Still not a fan of Kristina but she has shown me that she has grown in her respect for herself. I am proud of her for not falling into the same "are we or aren't we a couple" trap that she had with Dean.

Blake may be 30 years old, but he needs to grow up. IMO he is just as immature as the guys 6 to 8 years younger than him that are on the show this season.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:14 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 EEESLUgW4AAv_EM
Brett S. Vergara @BrettSVergara
This never gets old #BachelorInParadise pic.twitter.com/y8QpSQTbCA
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 EEESAFwWsAAAamO
Brett S. Vergara @BrettSVergara
Live footage of how paradise is going for Blake #BachelorInParadise pic.twitter.com/P3P1K1Qywm
https://mobile.twitter.com/BrettSVergara/media/grid?idx=10
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:18 pm

Is tonight the last episode?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:26 pm

They said 2 episodes left, but DWTS starts next Monday.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 EEEP9hcVAAAid6B

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 EEEUHf1U0AANVz8
Bachelor in Paradise @BachParadise
Now presenting the King & Queen of Paradise Prom.   #BachelorInParadise! pic.twitter.com/8ObjOzA070
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachParadise/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 74 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat