SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 74 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:21 pm

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/video/bachelor-paradise-preview-demi-admits-engagement-terrifies-65441619
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:32 pm

Maddy wrote:They said 2 episodes left, but DWTS starts next Monday.

The reunion is airing on Tuesday, the night after DWTS premiere.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:24 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 EEFkMitVAAAyGfA
cloy @edwardsavampire
when stagecoach is still 7 months away #BachelorInParadise pic.twitter.com/ntwj5R8267
https://mobile.twitter.com/edwardsavampire/status/1171327587068473344?p=v
giggling cantstopl rofl
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:26 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Thank you Smiley , I've been too busy to check anything.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:07 pm

Maddy wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
Thank you Smiley , I've been too busy to check anything.

Checked our local TV schedule, Monday 16th is DWTS followed by Grand Hotel and BIP is Tuesday 17th 7-9 followed by The Conners in our area. So looks like it will be aprox. 1 hr. breakups/fantasy suites/engagements and aprox. 1 hr. reunion show?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:15 pm

bluwavz wrote:
https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/video/bachelor-paradise-preview-demi-admits-engagement-terrifies-65441619

Is this just me or this Demi narrative is sounding more and more annoying and opportunistic. She claims that she is not good with PDA ... IN GENERAL... but I seem to remember she had NO problem showing affection with Derek ...with major in your face pda.
So, now that she is with the woman she said she wants to be with, she is reluctant to touch her...AND MOSTLY because of how she is perceived??? Her insecurities about her choice in this whole process are pretty deep and it’s obvious that working all these out in front of cameras, and a bunch of ‘ friends’ was not the greatest idea for both Kristan and herself. Were they not together before they reunited on Paradise? From my perspective, Kristian has matured more into this process and is understanding and patient with Demi, is able to distinguish between being affectionate in a friendly way with people, man or woman, whereas Demi feels threatened and insecure when she witness those physical symbols of affection. Her deep insecurities do not bode well for an engagement ( or two!) as she deals with the consequences of her choices. I see a lot of confusion, fears, attention seeking, immaturity and cannot understand how this is a relationship stage where this leads to a long term successful relationship and certainly not an ENGAGEMENT!!! It’s fine to ‘ explore’ but don’t throw in a romantic, public engagement in the mix with all these red flags... JMHO

Last edited by Astrobach on Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:44 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:57 pm

I can't wait to see how this Chris/Katie situation unfolds.

If he is having such "deep second guesses" why did he propose? and why did she except? Pressure? Exit story, on his part, when/if this does not work out? We already know the same issues carried on after BIP - Damn they keep sucking me in, laugh out loud

IMO they should have just dated ala Kevin/Astrid, Joe/Kendell or broken up at the end of this.

I was holding on to my fave couple (Chris/Katie) this season but now I'm not too sure :/

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:19 pm

@Astrobach I have grown to like Demi after absolutely hating her on Colton's season. She admitted that she didn't see physical affection growing up and I have a hunch (not proven by any means) that her family wasn't a typical cohesive family unit. That COULD explain some of her anxiety. But I feel she hit the nail on the head when she said she feels anxiety about being judged for being gay AND openly displaying affection. It seems Christian is her first homosexual experience and who wouldn't be a little weirded out by physical affection in front of cameras and millions of people when doing something so foreign to you? And this totally explains her comment in the previews "heck, I don't care who sees this, I love this woman" (Paraphrased). Being with Derek is different than being with a woman, because people judge. It should not be this way but it is. When Demi's old confidence returns with her new romance, I will be happy for her!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:13 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Astrobach I have grown to like Demi after absolutely hating her on Colton's season. She admitted that she didn't see physical affection growing up and I have a hunch (not proven by any means) that her family wasn't a typical cohesive family unit. That COULD explain some of her anxiety. But I feel she hit the nail on the head when she said she feels anxiety about being judged for being gay AND openly displaying affection. It seems Christian is her first homosexual experience and who wouldn't be a little weirded out by physical affection in front of cameras and millions of people when doing something so  foreign to you? And this totally explains her comment in the previews "heck, I don't care who sees this, I love this woman" (Paraphrased). Being with Derek is different than being with a woman, because people judge. It should not be this way but it is. When Demi's old confidence returns with her new romance, I will be happy for her!

I agree with the bold and think that she could have used some solid therapy to get to the bottom of those issues BEFORE exposing herself with such deep questions on national TV. I get the fact that the whole PDA aspect is bound to be judged more with a woman, my comment is more about the weight it has on a very new relationship, where too many internal issues are not fully understood and accepted by Demi. Therefore the consideration of an engagement is very premature IMO and will result in more hurt for all.
I do wish her well, but my perception is that her need for validation is taking precedent over the time required for her in depth self analysis.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:39 pm

Dean's blue eyes slay me every time. It's dawned on me that Caelynn's ability to commit is probably about equal to his. So I guess they will figure it out together.

Kristina is wise to keep Blake in the friend zone. He is still not ready for a serious relationship. And when he is, it won't be her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:43 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Astrobach I have grown to like Demi after absolutely hating her on Colton's season. She admitted that she didn't see physical affection growing up and I have a hunch (not proven by any means) that her family wasn't a typical cohesive family unit. That COULD explain some of her anxiety. But I feel she hit the nail on the head when she said she feels anxiety about being judged for being gay AND openly displaying affection. It seems Christian is her first homosexual experience and who wouldn't be a little weirded out by physical affection in front of cameras and millions of people when doing something so  foreign to you? And this totally explains her comment in the previews "heck, I don't care who sees this, I love this woman" (Paraphrased). Being with Derek is different than being with a woman, because people judge. It should not be this way but it is. When Demi's old confidence returns with her new romance, I will be happy for her!
I feel the same about Demi, and I actually think she is the MVP of Paradise, both as a comic relief, a voice of reason and by pushing limits that need to be pushed. It would not surprise me if a lot of her growth since Colton’s season comes from being with Kristian.

I can’t imagine how hard it would be to come out the way she did. As I am convinced that she wasn’t involved in “planning” what happened with Kristian coming down, she could not have anticipated how it would feel.
I think they are both very brave to stick it out on the show. They are doing a lot of good IMO.

And I feel a lot like Derek. It’s eye opening.

All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 74 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
leavers
whit90
Fleurdesel
nikikass
allykat