SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 22 of 83 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Just Looking Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:29 pm

@HEA well, he seems very sure that he’s right in that Hannah chooses Jed. Sad

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:30 pm

Another thought. Would Lauren Zima be so into Tyler and hype him up so much if he were NOT with Hannah or expected to be with Hannah? I don't think CH would appreciate his GF going that extra mile to fan boy a contestant who was somewhat Single. She was in Greece ,she knows how it ended and I'm sure she also knows what happened after Greece and What is expected to happen on ATFR . So that could be another clue that Hannah and Tyler are together or will be together soon. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:37 pm

Just Looking wrote:@HEA well, he seems very sure that he’s right in that Hannah chooses Jed.  Sad

I always thought that prods changed their tactics with SM and RS. Many here thought that abc would fake information and give them to him. He became with time the first person IMO to check the spoilers. But lately I felt he took more time to deliver them on his blog IMO.

I am not convinced and never was about the proposal. I think she proposed dating. To whom? I still think Jed. Maybe the twist is that SHE REFUSED the proposal at FRC and decided to date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:39 pm

@Jolena regardless Tyler status, women adore him. IN MY OPINION

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:43 pm

I don't think there was ever a switch on the ette from F2 to F1. so that would be historic but more so what could be historic is a F1 pick who had a GF all along and outright lied to the show and the ette. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:48 pm

Jolena wrote:I don't think there was ever a switch on the ette from F2 to F1. so that would be historic but more so what could be historic is a F1 pick who had a GF all along and outright lied to the show and the ette. jmo

CH supported the idea that all contestants have relationships before they join. His interview with LZ is very enlightening IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:49 pm

HEA wrote:In this article, they say Hannah is on her way to a millionaire

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a28334911/hannah-brown-bachelorette-net-worth/

snipped...

Hannah will almost certainly be asked to participate in Dancing with the Stars (a rite of passage for Bachelor Nation alums), and if she says yes, she's reportedly looking at $125,000 just for signing up, and $345,000 if she makes it all the way to the
end

1/15 isn't a rite of passage IMHO. Trista was the only e'tte on DWTS and that was a couple of years after she got married. Married 2003 DWTS 2005 which was the first season. Melissa was not a lead and was chosen to replace an injured contestant.

Jake Chris Sean and Nick were all leads that I can think of and were all on DWTS. Unless the writer is lumping all leads together forgetting that the 'ettes are not usually on DWTS.

The ATFR hasn't happened yet, so the reference can't be IMHO about what happens after.  Historic could be the usual hype about nothing. It could be how torn Hannah was more than any other ette, it could be the first historic moment when she stopped the car! and fell out on the street. I just don't think it's anything major IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:56 pm

Excerpt from HEA's long post of ABC;
" During a June appearance on Nick Viall's "The Viall Files" podcast, Hannah also said she was slow and deliberate with her elimination decisions.

"Every relationship that I will end, when I end it, it's closed. So I will have times when I need to figure out my feelings and know them completely to be able to shut the door and not look back. And you'll see me process that," she told the former The Bachelor star.

Hannah continued, "I want to explore every single relationship until the end so I don't have to question, 'Was that because this or that? No, it was because I don't want to be with you. Great person -- but I don't want to be with you."

Hannah told Nick she didn't want to be left with any doubts or concerns she chose the wrong person in the end.

"When I make decisions, I'm confident about those," Hannah noted."

Regarding the bolded statements above, maybe this mindset is something RS had heard about Hannah and why he said there is no chance of Hannah getting back with Tyler. She says when she ends relationship it is closed, they may be a great person but she doesn't want to be with them. I still can't help thinking Tyler may be an exception with all the social media flirting she has done with him.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:01 pm

bluwavz wrote:

Now THAT is a dress I could get behind...looks lovely...so why do we have all these scenes of her standing on the little platform they made in Crete with that other dress, which she also fell in...? Does that mean that ABC refused that dress or they were doing B roll with that dress ( like they did in Scotland) but why use it in the car scene...?
I now hope it’s one more deflection and the white dress is the one she wears on her proposal with Tyler, as it would follow the pattern of her being in white like his angel. Let’s hope! JMO
beatingheart
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:03 pm

@Luvstruck or she never ended it with Tyler

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:03 pm

Yes prods and CH with their most DRAMATIC season... each season and in the end it is everything but ordinary not most. Elements of surprise, yes. Most dramatic, nope. IMO

I believe there is a twist and the twist is Haley who initiated the breakup. And the second element of surprise is a live reconciliation OR she refused the proposal.

It cannot be historical if she switched to Tyler. But she may have at FRC.

CH said they call the FRC, the proposal but it is not necessary ending with one (interview with LZ). The % of no proposal is ridiculous. And one bachelorette left alone already. It has to be something new.

1. Proposal refusal
2. Switch at FRC ... F1 became F2
3. Live reconciliation at finale

Anything else new?

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:04 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I believe their historic is the girlfriend gate!JMO.....

I think so too. I also think they want an ending similar to Coltons where he had broken up with the Final 2 and didn't know if Cassie would give him a second chance (and she did ) so Maybe they want to see something like that with Hannah , to see if Tyler gives her a 2nd chance. The only difference here would be that second chance (if it comes) is ATFR instead of at the end of the show like Colton and Cassie's was. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 83 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez