SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 4 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:59 pm

very good interview with chris. it seems he's trying to be fair about jed. he said he is going to give jed a chance talk and will push him with the specifics of hayley's accusations if he feels jed is stonewalling. so i don't think they plan to ambush him. that is the best jed can hope for. i hope people will accept his apology which is probably the only thing he can do. as tyler c has said, no one can be condemned forever. all jmho.

edit: at the beginning of the interview chris specifically says jed is not allowed to talk about it til he's eliminated. he later says that he appreciates that jed has respected that because it is very difficult when there are so many social media trolls taunting you.

Last edited by ilovecarbs on Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:01 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Also very interesting Chris said night one they are looking for the next lead!!

Not the first time I've heard this same thing, so IMO CH is probably being truthful here. What's more interesting is some of the things he said about how they pick a lead:

1 - It's based on the story and what will make for good television
2 - They are looking for sincerity and a great love story to tell and they pitch to many other execs who are part of the decision process
3 - They consider BIP to be an important part of lead selection

As to the first two this is also consistent with what I've heard in the past so again - IMO CH is probably being truthful but he is also corroborating the things I've heard before. Couple this with point number 3 it seems to me unlikely that Tyler's mysterious trip to LA was about casting for the lead - more likely something else - because they don't get serious about the lead until they see how viewers react to BIP. Point two may help explain why they will have multiple people sign contracts ahead of time - they don't want to pitch the execs unless they know they can get the lead they are pitching. In combination with point 3 it may shed some light on why these decisions tend to go until the last minute - a lot of people to get together to concur on a final choice.

Point 2 IMO may be the most important - they pitch not just the lead but also the story for that lead. So perhaps the show we are watching is a story line written during Colton's season, sold to the network and being acted out in front of us right now.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:09 pm

I haven't followed bip spoilers....who besides mike might come out of bip, do we think? Tia
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:14 pm

@Lucas15 yes I have heard that before! As Chris says to get their story out there! Back in the day they didn’t have BIP.. now as Chris says it huge !
It also interesting that he hasn’t talked to Jed. Nor peter but say he has fact about Peter’s. So that tells me he went back to see when peter was told he was casted! JMO. So maybe they are thinking possible bachelor for him? He also said peter lives in the same neighborhood as him but hasn’t seen him or talked to him since Greece!
Nothing about Tyler..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:37 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
HEA wrote:
notarose wrote:https://www.theringer.com/2019/7/25/20727232/next-bachelor-paradise-anticipation-with-chris-harrison-lauren-zima
CH talks about the final 3 in this epi.

OH MY....

0:53

CH: I told Hannah: I don't think you can really go wrong here. Talking about Jed and Peter and Tyler.
LZ: okkkk we'll talk about that but go on
CH: well. you have to understand where we were then. .... Look, maybe she can still not go wrong. We'll see.

CH: out of 3, she had probaly serious feelings for 2 of them. maybe 3 but definitely 2.

well nothing new on the planet here... leads often fall in love for the last 2.... eh Ben?

CH confirmed that Hannah had a meltdown in the car and was on her way to the propostal site

7:55 CH explains his views about people who goes on SM during the show (like Haley)...... he has some good points here...

skipped

CH explained it well.  He basically was saying Jed is following orders to a T and to me, he may be rewarded for doing so.  Remember what happened to JPG?  It's pretty simple.  If you don't follow what is asked of you then there is a huge bus heading your direction.  You play nicely and TPTB might go easy on you.  Jmo.  

i totally agree with that. Kaitlin is perfect example or repercussion of messing with them.

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:39 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:very good interview with chris. it seems he's trying to be fair about jed. he said he is going to give jed a chance talk and will push him with the specifics of hayley's accusations if he feels jed is stonewalling. so i don't think they plan to ambush him. that is the best jed can hope for. i hope people will accept his apology which is probably the only thing he can do. as tyler c has said, no one can be condemned forever. all jmho.

edit: at the beginning of the interview chris specifically says jed is not allowed to talk about it til he's eliminated. he later says that he appreciates that jed has respected that because it is very difficult when there are so many social media trolls taunting you.

Look at Arie. He was literally crucified by his switcheroo, but now that he is a married man and has a child, people have softened their stance. It took time though. I think Jed will be fine when all is said and done. He's already starting to come out of hiding, hanging with friends and seems happier to me.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:42 pm

Woah woah more peter dirt on reddit.

alleged messages between Peter's ex and another girl he ghosted and treated poorly:

https://imgur.com/a/o4L1obm/

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:45 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:very good interview with chris. it seems he's trying to be fair about jed. he said he is going to give jed a chance talk and will push him with the specifics of hayley's accusations if he feels jed is stonewalling. so i don't think they plan to ambush him. that is the best jed can hope for. i hope people will accept his apology which is probably the only thing he can do. as tyler c has said, no one can be condemned forever. all jmho.

Look at Arie.  He was literally crucified by his switcheroo, but now that he is a married man and has a child, people have softened their stance.  It took time though.  I think Jed will be fine when all is said and done.  He's already starting to come out of hiding, hanging with friends and seems happier to me.  

once next week done and said, i am sure he will move on and people will forget about him. maybe not SM and fangirls but those are a minority compared to the TV viewers IN MY OPINION

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:48 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Woah woah more peter dirt on reddit.

alleged messages between Peter's ex and another girl he ghosted and treated poorly:

So how theses girl have each other # crazy.. and it was last year April/May? Please.. JMO...I believe Peter’s Ex said he broke up with her in December before Christmas!!

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:52 pm

@Hotmomma These are social media messages. Peter's ex before Calee allegedly contacted her.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:52 pm

I think the initial contact is from twitter or Instagram. Someone in the comments also says that peter broke up with her in December but was stringing her along until March.

Regarding the actual finale, wasn’t Hannah liking Neil lane rings on Instagram post season? Why haven’t we seen any ring previews? Something is fishy to me.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:52 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Woah woah more peter dirt on reddit.

So how theses girl have each other # crazy.. and it was last year April/May? Please.. JMO...I believe Peter’s Ex said he broke up with her in December before Christmas!!

Mike is looking real good as the bachelor. ;). Imho

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez