SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 43 of 83 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 63 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:45 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
dee wrote:Wait, where does Ali say that FRC is romantic? I don't see that on the article that was posted by ET?

Me either.

Just reread the article and nowhere does it say the FRC is romantic 🤷‍�
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:48 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
dee wrote:Wait, where does Ali say that FRC is romantic? I don't see that on the article that was posted by ET?

Me either.

Just reread the article and nowhere does it say the FRC is romantic 🤷‍�

Me too!! Did she say it somewhere else. ??

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:48 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@HavaDrPepper Agree to disagree. I don’t think she ever planned to choose Tyler over Jed. There’s just nothing to support that.  IMO She didnt even fully see Tyler until FS.  IMO.  She was already sold on Jed but I think she ended up not being able to let go of Tyler in the end, surprisingly, because she planned to.  We will see soon enough.

Further to that, if the long blue gown really is from Jed's MTP then he had the second MTP (as show's mua said that dress was part of the second MTP look), which would mean he should have had the second and final LCD based on the way the dates alternate.  That would be a big boost for him already being the frontrunner and now possibly the last guy Hannah spends time with before the FRC. The odds of Hannah telling production she is flipping to Tyler at that point seem low. I think it could be what you suggest. Maybe she went into the FRC thinking Jed, but when push came to shove couldn't let Tyler go. IMO.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:53 pm

msjr wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@HavaDrPepper Agree to disagree. I don’t think she ever planned to choose Tyler over Jed. There’s just nothing to support that.  IMO She didnt even fully see Tyler until FS.  IMO.  She was already sold on Jed but I think she ended up not being able to let go of Tyler in the end, surprisingly, because she planned to.  We will see soon enough.

Further to that, if the long blue gown really is from Jed's MTP then he had the second MTP (as show's mua said that dress was part of the second MTP look), which would mean he should have had the second and final LCD based on the way the dates alternate.  That would be a big boost for him already being the frontrunner and now possibly the last guy Hannah spends time with before the FRC. The odds of Hannah telling production she is flipping to Tyler at that point seem low. I think it could be what you suggest. Maybe she went into the FRC thinking Jed, but when push came to shove couldn't let Tyler go. IMO.

Good catch. I forgot Tyler’s MTP was first. I’m with you I really don’t see why or when Hannah would’ve went to production and said Tyler is F1.. I think jed was F1 for weeks including the day of the FRC. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:02 pm

Hi hello based on all i have seen and heard, one thing I am certain of (imo) is come Tuesday night Tyler and Hannah will be together. RS can eat his crow. JMO :stirthepot
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:08 pm

Patience2415 wrote:Ali said the ending is romantic, not devastating. But what do I know maybe Jed will show a little more romance at the proposal.

I still think "their song" will resurface again...Written in the Stars. I can't see TPTB showcasing that theme basically the entire show and not wrapping it up at the FRC. That may be the romantic part. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:12 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Patience2415 wrote:Ali said the ending is romantic, not devastating. But what do I know maybe Jed will show a little more romance at the proposal.

I still think "their song" will resurface again...Written in the Stars.  I can't see TPTB showcasing that theme basically the entire show and not wrapping it up at the FRC.  That may be the romantic part.  Jmho.  

i will literally vomit if that happens Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 43 318829699 :shootme: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 43 1838857674
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:14 pm

@Mommyof2
No, ABC will not allow it. Hannah will be laughing stock during her second round of press.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:21 pm

Patience2415 wrote:@Mommyof2
No, ABC will not allow it. Hannah will be laughing stock during her second round of press.

They left that in the edit for a reason, imo. We shall see what happens.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:25 pm

It was brought up on the other thread that Ali
Never said it was romantic?? Maybe she said it somewhere else. I didn’t see it in the article either. ? I do think Jed will bring his guitar to the last chance date. He would be crazy to bring it to the afr. People would laugh. Imo

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:34 pm

If I see Jed with his guitar, I will mute my TV.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:38 pm

Sorry, I miss read the first article, Ali didn't mention romance just a good ending. Hannah proposing to her FI would be epic. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 83 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 63 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez