SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 40 of 83 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:08 pm

@nannymargie
I thought I was the only one.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:08 pm

suzq wrote:If Ali said that the ending is romantic than why would she say that she doesn't know if Hannah got her "happy ending"?
Bc Ali doesn’t care what she’s saying as long as she’s clinging to the last remnants of “fame”?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:09 pm

@bleuberry Serious question, why would that surprise when Jed has been presented as the front runner since she told him she was falling in love with him in Riga? I can’t see how her choosing Jed, no matter how she got there, would be a shocker. I also can’t see her slating Tyler as F1 in advance. She probably told production Jed was the frontrunner by hometowns IMO.

My current theory is that she maybe let Tyler go early, planned to get engaged to Jed, but changed her mind going to the rose ceremony or at the frc and didnt get engaged to Jed, she later went back for Tyler. Tyler barely squeaked pass Peter to make F2 and is the one we were led to believe she didnt sleep with. Flipping to him at the last moment from Jed would be a shocking and romantic ending. IMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:10 pm

I’m thinking she was planning on picking Tyler. We will see her telling us that but when she sees Jed, she changes her mind. That’s the only thing I can think of that would be different. We’ve never had a lead change her mind while sending the f2 guy home.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:11 pm

^^^ because she has a romantic proposal but later there is a fight and breakup. Imo.   So she doesn’t know if she gets her happy ending  Hence why a lot are looking at real life social Media clues.  no idea

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:12 pm

LaineyG wrote:Proposing or accepting  a proposal from the finakn1 guy or girl first has actually been done before.  Maybe someone can remember who that was. Maybe that happened again here. She was going to send Jed home but changed her mind then Tyler showed up.  The breakup maybe will be shown right after the final rose.  That is the ending Ali is talking about.

It was Jesse Palmer but it wasn't because he switched his final choice. #2 got sick and had to stop to throw up on the way to the mansion for the ceremony. #1 arrived first because I'm guessing they didn't leave that much time between the 2 arrivals back in those days. If I remember right, #1 watched #2 being let go. Back in those days it was in the mansion and not some exotic location.

So if she does switch (and this is what I have been thinking happened all along), it was her choice not because of failed logistics. So that is a first.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 40 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:13 pm

I have always found Jed dull, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:16 pm

Alanna wrote:
suzq wrote:If Ali said that the ending is romantic than why would she say that she doesn't know if Hannah got her "happy ending"?
Bc Ali doesn’t care what she’s saying as long as she’s clinging to the last remnants of “fame”?

I can’t!!   cantstopl what Ali should have said is just watch and see if she gets her happy ending. She is teasing just like tptb want her too. Now people Start talking about it! Thank goodness tomorrow is Monday.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:16 pm

Alanna wrote:

And, it is only going to get worse since she and Rachel are starting the "official" BN podcast this week.

no

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:17 pm

@Summerfun1980 oh, I wouldn't be surprised that Jed is f1! I would be surprised if Hannah picked him last minute. I think he's been the f1 for a while.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:18 pm

If Hannah does make the last-minute switch like that to Jed, can you imagine how she felt when she found out about Haley especially if he had downplayed it and then to find out Haley's side? Hannah must have not only felt betrayed, but regretful and not feeling very smart. I would be feeling that way. I honestly hope this has helped her to be better at "reading people" because she was off about Luke and Jed and really misjudged Tyler.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:19 pm

Assuming Ali saw the taping

Part 1

- RC F3 w/ emotional and conflicted Hannah between Tyler and Peter
- last date with Jed
- last date with Tyler
- meeting the parents and meltdown became her parents didn’t  approve her F1 or both
- meltdown Hannah in the car
- made a peaceful decision at FRC she will reject both because she doesn’t know them enough (reason why we see Hannah at peace and smiling wit CH at FRC).
- first time a bachelorette will refuse both F1 and F2

Part 2

- Hannah decided to date Jed after FRC in US
- were both happy until haleygate
- breakup at fathers say and crew taping the breakup
- everyone is single

Ending with... Hannah decided to wait for Mr Right... grew up a lot... incredible journey... yadayadayada

Possible alternative... she is dating Tyler or will accept second chance with Jed

One possible scenario 😊

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 83 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez