SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Page 42 of 83 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by mml060709 Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:42 pm

Ok for Ali to say the FRC was romantic and that Hannah grew a lot, means to me that there is NO WAY she picks Jed. After everything we know about Jed now, if the FRC ended with Hannah picking Jed, we wouldn't leave watching that finale saying how romantic it was and that Hannah grew alot. I believe Hannah was going to pick Jed. When Tyler came out (F2), whatever he says to Hannah is probably so beautiful and full of love from his heart (the romanitc part) and Hannah realizes right then (her growth) that she cannot let Tyler go and that he is what she needs and wants for her future.

Then she needs to reject Jed which was F1. Which is why spoilers could have changed because of the order they came out.

Who knows, maybe once Jeds girlfriend thing came out, Hannah confronted him at a taping by the producers, because it was fresh and she was angry and wanted to do it right away. And it was good tv.

mml060709

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

Post by msjr Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:44 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@bleuberry Ok. I thought you were saying she was maybe going to choose Tyler but switched to Jed. I was saying  I can’t see Hannah slating Tyler for F1 so a switch from Tyler to Jed I can’t see. Just doesn’t align with what we’ve seen on our screens. Tyler barely made it past Pete. If there was a switch, it was from the frontrunner to Tyler at the last minute. IMO

I think FD changed everything for Hannah. I think she knew she was in love with Tyler when he walked away and she got emotional. My sister and friends are unspoiled and all think she is picking Tyler. If not Tyler then Peter.

I disagree. FD put Tyler past Peter but I don’t think it pushed him past Jed, who has been F1 in her eyes forever. He was the one she was planning on choosing in the end. She told him during his FD that she was sure about him. She was crying after Tyler’s FD also because she was planning on letting him go eventually because she was set on Jed. But she still couldn’t let Tyler go in the end.  IMO.

All of my unspoiled friends think this is a race between Peter and Jed because she didnt sleep with Tyler.

Her demeanor in initial interviews was because she didnt end up with who she thought she would. It’s possible she also didnt get engaged, but just decided to date. Her feelings for Jed wouldnt have shut off that quickly because she chose Tyler.

Yup. And the thing to note is that while her demeanor was subdued in those early interviews, she always seemed to perk up when Tyler became the subject imo.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:49 pm

@Summerfun1980

We don't know if she said it to Tyler or not. They have left a lot out of his story line. I also disagree about why she was crying after the FSD. IMO she realized that Tyler was who he was actually saying he was. We still have 2 more "dates" to see where more of their connection will be shown.

Of course, they are not going to show you anything about Tyler. Typical editing that has been proven for many seasons. Elan may have left but the majority of TPTB that make those decisions are still there. They aren't going to change their formula now.

Jed was a fantasy and a safe choice. He was like every other guy she's ever known. That is why she was never shown as questioning him like she was Tyler. Tyler was the unknown and the risk. The question was, would she take the risk or take the safe choice.

I still feel she was going to go with the risk and had the panic attack so flipped to the safe choice last minute. IMO, she left Greece with the safe choice although it was on the rocks. Only after time, did she realize what she let go of in Greece and that she should have gone with her gut back then.

Like I said before, she had feelings for all of her F3 but it wasn't love for any of them. It is called the bachelor bubble for a reason... much like Stockholm Syndrome.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9 - Page 42 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:50 pm

Wait, where does Ali say that FRC is romantic? I don't see that on the article that was posted by ET?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:52 pm

I just knew something was off when that access hollywood host said Hannah didn't seem that happy to her(I think she talked to her) and chris harrison told the host that he didn't know if Hannah was going to get her happy ending...he said this 2 weeks until production ended. That late into the season?

I always saved that recap in my playlist because it was done so early in the season. I think episode 2 or 3 and I wasn't keeping up with Hannah after she came back from the Greece so I never saw her interviews.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:54 pm

@HavaDrPepper Agree to disagree. I don’t think she ever planned to choose Tyler over Jed. There’s just nothing to support that. IMO She didnt even fully see Tyler until FS. IMO. She was already sold on Jed but I think she ended up not being able to let go of Tyler in the end, surprisingly, because she planned to. We will see soon enough.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:00 am

dee wrote:Wait, where does Ali say that FRC is romantic? I don't see that on the article that was posted by ET?

Me either.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:06 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:@HavaDrPepper I’m saying the opposite. Jed is the only one she’s said she was falling in love with. She still didnt say it about Tyler after his fantasy date. She groaned and then cried when he walked off because she was planning on sending him home. Tyler has always been the underdog. Jed has been F1 for weeks and she was planning to choose him. I don’t see anything in the edit showing Hannah planning to chose Tyler. He barely made it to the final 2. JMO

I think RS got word about Tyler first because he was the one she actually left Greece with. The other spoiler account mentioned something about receiving a text from someone higher up saying it’s jed.  Well I think that’s because it was supposed to be Jed. Hannah likely had been telling production it was Jed for weeks.  JMO

Yes but when RS switches the spoiler to Jed, he was firm and must have seen “proof”. Prob pictures if Jed proposing and putting the ring in her finger??? Your theory could still work but requires a lot more drama happening in Greece.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:09 am

mml060709 wrote:Ok for Ali to say the FRC was romantic and that Hannah grew a lot, means to me that there is NO WAY she picks Jed. After everything we know about Jed now, if the FRC ended with Hannah picking Jed, we wouldn't leave watching that finale saying how romantic it was and that Hannah grew alot. I believe Hannah was going to pick Jed. When Tyler came out (F2), whatever he says to Hannah is probably so beautiful and full of love from his heart (the romanitc part) and Hannah realizes right then (her growth) that she cannot let Tyler go and that he is what she needs and wants for her future.

Then she needs to reject Jed which was F1. Which is why spoilers could have changed because of the order they came out.

Who knows, maybe once Jeds girlfriend thing came out, Hannah confronted him at a taping by the producers, because it was fresh and she was angry and wanted to do it right away. And it was good tv.

Im thinking the same thing., maybe she did end with Tyler and when she heard about Jeds GF she wanted to give him a good piece of her mind for having lied to her the whole time and they wanted to film her telling him off. If they filmed something with Jed after the fRC maybe it wasen't a break up like RS says and more of a telling off match. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:10 am

Based on edit and post season SM/tracking. I really think Jed is her F1. I think they broke up once they got back to the States. I think Tyler May have been catching up to Jed which is why she was torn but there wasn’t time until the FRC for him to surpass Jed imo.

I think she is currently single but will be happy if they played us and she is some how with Tyler.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:10 am

@LaineyG He didn’t sound firm to me. He sounded the same when he first said it was  Tyler and when he doubled down re Tyler when first asked to go back and check.  When switching to Jed, all he said was that the evidence he received for Jed was stronger than what he received for Tyler. Could’ve been that same text the ig account saw.  It’s interesting to me that he has no details about the finale. I never got the feeling he had pics of the proposal.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:12 am

Yeah I think she picked Jed and they're broken up. All the other stuff is up in the air but I feel certain of those facts.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 83 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 62 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #9

+82
Goldie2
pikake
ilgirl
Soleil
LoveDovez