SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:39 am

@sdmom thank you ! The first trial one was shot above.. the other one with Hannah is shot ground level!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Dahling Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:58 am

BlueTone wrote:It looks like a cemetery plot in a really uncared for cemetery. Why can’t they ever do a beautiful set-up?? The second is better than the first, I’ll grant them that.

i concur!!  My thoughts to begin with on the first picture.  laugh out loud

The second is much better.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@mercieme ahh ok I see that now.

I don't know how she walked in heels in that type of ground. What a disaster that place is. The pots laying on their side look like they were knocked down, and to her right as she's talking to CH there is something else, grey, knocked over.

She must be happy because she found "clarity" after falling down. dizzy

Gee, that was fast! laugh out loud hehehe rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:55 am

Im sorry but that dress is so Ugly and not flattering on her AT ALL. You ean to tell me with the large wardrobe choices that they have they put her in this dress for FRC. It's laughable.  giggling She a pretty girl with a nice figure and dthis dress IMO does NOTHiNG for her.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:07 am

Jolena wrote:Im sorry but that dress is so Ugly and not flattering on her AT ALL. You ean to tell me with the large wardrobe choices that they have they put her in this dress for FRC. It's laughable.  giggling She a pretty girl with a nice figure and dthis dress IMO does NOTHiNG for her.

But it is better than the last dress, hair, and make-up situation. That bedazzled, halter-top scuba suit was awful.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:51 am

I actually think she looks lovely in that dress - hugs her figure nicely

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:43 am

sdmom wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w0-b7rR5xOM

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 728a7810

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 49b6ce10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5292-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-3

Side by side comparison

Interesting that they switched out the rug from the set up to the actual ceremony. Guess it was too 'busy'.

And I actually like the dress.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:15 am

I am super creeped out by the broken statues. So weird.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:54 am

Seriously think they went to a garden center and loaded up a truck bed full of crap from the clearance aisle and then dumped it in a remote location. Plopped the rose stand down on the carpet they picked up at local goodwill and just called it a day.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:07 am

avacaroline wrote:Seriously think they went to a garden center and loaded up a truck bed full of crap from the clearance aisle and then dumped it in a remote location. Plopped the rose stand down on the carpet they picked up at local goodwill and just called it a day.  

rofl rofl rofl

Even a BOGO sale could not hide all of that ugly. Still looks like a cemetery to me. Lol

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:13 am

Pichic121 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:Seriously think they went to a garden center and loaded up a truck bed full of crap from the clearance aisle and then dumped it in a remote location. Plopped the rose stand down on the carpet they picked up at local goodwill and just called it a day.  

rofl rofl rofl

Even a BOGO sale could not hide all of that ugly. Still looks like a cemetery to me. Lol

Kinda fits with the whole season though. A clusterf—k, dumpster fire, hot mess.  A burial site is actually pretty perfect. All we need now is a song performed by Jed/Ned/Ted/what’s his name. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:40 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@mercieme ahh ok I see that now.

I don't know how she walked in heels in that type of ground. What a disaster that place is. The pots laying on their side look like they were knocked down, and to her right as she's talking to CH there is something else, grey, knocked over.

She must be happy because she found "clarity" after falling down. dizzy

Gee, that was fast!  laugh out loud hehehe rotfl

10 min ride??? hehehe

if some do not like statues, then Greece is not the right place to go IN MY OPINION giggling
https://www.google.com/search?q=greek+statues&client=firefox-b-1-d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiH-_6K29LjAhVrleAKHUAzAqYQ_AUIESgB&biw=1536&bih=710#imgrc=_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+53
violetstoo
HavaDrPepper
coffeeyum
Stacia620
SarahD