SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@HEA yes that's the one. It looks like waves in the far distance. So to me those other pics were taken closer or on a lower elevation since you can't see beyond the tree's and hills.

@smg2587 do we know what's happening in that vid? Looks like Jed to me.
Sorry was just informed it maybe from the FS episode with Jed. I haven't watched the last 2 episodes yet. In the preview it shows Jed confronting her about Luke. I didn't think it looked like the same top but others do. Will edit my post.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:40 pm

@smg2587 np!

Bringing all three pics together. What a disaster! Geez!

luvstx wrote:
sdmom wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w0-b7rR5xOM

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 728a7810

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 49b6ce10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5292-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-3

Side by side comparison

Interesting that they switched out the rug from the set up to the actual ceremony.  Guess it was too 'busy'.  

And I actually like the dress.

HEA wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 Dd2fd910

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:49 pm

Ok, so we are looking for a location for the FRC? Or have we already found that? I'm assuming this is still in Crete?

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:04 pm

Oh and I like Hannah's dress, I just thought it would be a bit different. She's worn so many great dresses this season, I thought her final one would have been more 'showy'. As far as her wearing her hair down...she has beautiful hair and maybe wearing it down is showing off one of her best features. Just a thought...but maybe they could have played up the Aphrodite look a bit and put her in a dress that had a Grecian style to it.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:17 pm

Same tree... half green, Half  dead and the next has also the same shape IMO.
Turn the camera on the right and move it up a bit and we see the pic with the sea/waves IMO

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:19 pm

Dahling wrote:Oh and I like Hannah's dress, I just thought it would be a bit different. She's worn so many great dresses this season, I thought her final one would have been more 'showy'. As far as her wearing her hair down...she has beautiful hair and maybe wearing it down is showing off one of her best features. Just a thought...but maybe they could have played up the Aphrodite look a bit and put her in a dress that had a Grecian style to it.

Agree. A Greek dress would have been beautiful imo with a romanc curly bun

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:22 pm

@Dahling great suggestion and that's what I couldn't put my finger on about that dress. It's just so out of place IMO. More like a Hollywood red carpet gown.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:47 pm

Does ABC tend to photoshop their photos a lot? There seems to be some weird changes in some of these photos.

In the ones with Hannah, the dark brown container on the right is both straight down and curved. I only noticed this because I went to expand one and noticed it was very pixilated where they did this. And the white stone just to the left of that is kinda indented at the top on one but not the others. The middle photo seems to be the one they photoshopped? I was also trying to figure out if it's just the angle or if a statue is missing from under the far left tree on the middle one as well. It could be that with the angle, it's directly behind Hannah.

I have no idea why they would photoshop? Maybe they were trying to remove shadows or a camera or something?

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:05 am

HEA wrote:Same tree... half green, Half  dead and the next has also the same shape IMO.
Turn the camera on the right and move it up a bit and we see the pic with the sea/waves IMO

A perfect description for this season...half dead!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:13 am

@chi-girl it's not unusual to change things around. We have over the years sleuthed candle height from one s/cap to another, various pots plants pillows moved from one place to another etc. Who knows what they were doing to that FRC location. They obviously IMHO failed at whatever attempt they were trying to make with changing things up.

If they don't like the looks of something, they'll change it up, but IMHO they needed a lot more than just moving broken pottery around.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:23 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 0ecbe810
CH Instagram

This confirms the place for the FRC imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:38 pm

So IMO they deliberately hidden the view

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 C105a610
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kritsa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+53
violetstoo
HavaDrPepper
coffeeyum
Stacia620
SarahD