SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Just Looking Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:38 am

@sdmom Matt is pretty gorgeous and seems to have a great personality. you’re right, we’ve had damned near perfect bachelors so far

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:12 am

Astrobach wrote:ETA: O M G !!! I’ve only watched like 2. Minutes and I already KNOW I’m gonna lOVE this...beatingheart
an astrophysicist no less.   OK BRING IT ON...! Looks like the season is over, is iit? Anyway...again Thanks and see you there ...down under! handwave

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 3806527698 Love your reaction @Astrobach.  The season finished filming at the end of May and premiered on Wednesday so we've only seen 2 eps.  It will be airing two days a week - Wed and Thurs - and files are usually uploaded to the archive within 12-24 hours.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:14 am

Chelsie, Helena and Cassandra have posted "weekend" pics from the bach house. I guess the other girls missed the memo from TBP... or just late to the party.
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Scree207
I remember these 'weekend' promo pics from Nicks season... and how supportive Britt, Sophie and Cass were with eachother
Source: https://instagram.com/chelsiemcleod?igshid=y63mhga6ybt2
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:25 am

@bobette Oh I know :yes: It just looks too friendly for F1 and it's interesting that she chose (it's a screen shot from BachAu insta and not the only pic Chelsie is in) to post the one with 'Villians' Rachel and Nicole... im pretty sure that they both have a run in with Matt and he is still unimpressed with their behavior.
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:26 am

Talk about a rose between two thorns.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:20 am

For the most part, doesn’t the girls usually get along? Seems like Chelsea was even Steven in the mansion amongst the other women.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:02 am

Just noting that Matt will be on HYBPA on Monday Source

Confidential video interview with Matt Saturday  Here

ETA:  OMG watch the video to the end to see THE TELL in action!  

As soon as his "perfect woman" is mentioned his forehead vein starts pumping. cantstopl

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 DBGexdc

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 JWDAEB9

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:07 am

I couldn’t stop watching...!,, 💖💖💖loves it..whenis the next one Wednesday?
OMG. I’ll write more after a good night sleep. Thanks for the link...I’m now obsessed...there is no return now...😍
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:32 am

Astrobach wrote:I couldn’t stop watching...!,, 💖💖💖loves it..whenis the next one Wednesday?
OMG. I’ll write more after a good night sleep. Thanks for the link...I’m now obsessed...there is no return now...😍

Brilliant so glad you enjoyed it!  Next ep is Wed evening AU time which will be Wed morning if you're in the US? We live in the future you see.  giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:16 am

Bobette wrote:
Astrobach wrote:I couldn’t stop watching...!,, 💖💖💖loves it..whenis the next one Wednesday?

Brilliant so glad you enjoyed it!  Next ep is Wed evening AU time which will be Wed morning if you're in the US? We live in the future you see.  giggling
He is soooo adorable. Reminds me a bit of Sam Wood who I still think is our best Bachelor so far

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:46 pm

Bobette wrote:Just noting that Matt will be on HYBPA on Monday Source

Confidential video interview with Matt Saturday  Here

ETA:  OMG watch the video to the end to see THE TELL in action!  

As soon as his "perfect woman" is mentioned his forehead vein starts pumping. cantstopl

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 DBGexdc

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 JWDAEB9

Source

He's so dang sexy!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:21 pm

He’s truly a hot nerd. 

I’m wondering how many kisses were initiated by the women...won’t blame them, laugh out loud.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh