SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:10 pm

Bachbee wrote:Found it
https://www.facebook.com/hit909/videos/668833786924239/
Unfortunately it doesn't show Matts reaction when they say chelsie but look at the publicist react in the corner cantstopl She stands forward and signals for him to zip it

The reaction from everyone when he said Chemistry rotfl

Too bad they didn’t ask about Helena. I wonder what his answer would be.

ETA; now I think about it... it could Chemistry could refer to her profession! Isn’t Chelsea a chemical engineer?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sprout Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:16 pm

Chemistry could totally refer to her occupation so I don’t see it as giving anything away IMO. If they’re being obvious about who he chose why bother making Matt zip it? Lol.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:00 pm

Unfortunately it doesn't show Matts reaction when they say chelsie but look at the publicist react in the corner cantstopl She stands forward and signals for him to zip it

WOW.  That was really interesting thanks for posting!  

How quick did he say CHINA when she mentioned Kristen?  laugh out loud  He answered way faster than for any of the other girls.  Sore point perhaps...?

Chemistry was the perfect answer for Chelsea.  Clever boy.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:07 pm

Bobette wrote:

WOW.  That was really interesting thanks for posting!  

How quick did he say CHINA when she mentioned Kristen?  laugh out loud  He answered way faster than for any of the other girls.  Sore point perhaps...?

Chemistry was the perfect answer for Chelsea.  Clever boy.

I loved the male hosts gasp when Matt said "chemistry", I'd have expected it from one of the women. And his publicists reaction 👏🏼
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:26 pm

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:27 pm

LOL at the handler bottom left.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Kz8fhBS

Casual

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Balg4TC

Casual

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 ZA9HAtu

ZIP IT ZIP IT ZIP IT!

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 KF8RxWk

Causal

cantstopl

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:52 pm

The girls profiles have gone up on Tenplay. And here are a few little tidbits..

Chelsie
What do you have to offer a potential partner?
I’m a very supportive, loving, and caring person. I’m pretty well set up. I have an investment property, I’m quite clever and can bring about general practicality. I am quite knowledgeable and reliable. I built my ex a business up from scratch, so I’m not shy of giving things within my ability.

How do you plan on winning over The Bachelor’s heart?
I just want to go in and be myself. If that’s not good enough, I don’t think it’s meant to be.

Kristen
Why did you apply for the show?
To put myself out there in hope to be with a man that is ready to build a life of love, passion and adventure and have two little girls.

Why do you think you’re still single?
What a question... if I knew the answer to that one I wouldn’t be!

Abbie
How would you describe your perfect partner?
My perfect partner would be ambitious, intelligent, curious about life, empathetic and always up for a laugh!

What do you have to offer a potential partner?
I am extremely supportive, loving, fun and adventurous. I have a lot of love to give and truly enjoy supporting my partner in all that they do or wish to do.

Helena
Why do you think you’re still single?
Because I’ve learnt what I don’t want, and I wouldn’t settle for anyone. I am also very happy within myself, so if it takes a bit more time to meet the one then I’m happy to wait.

Describe your dream date.
My dream date would be something adventurous (motor biking, quad biking), followed by a picnic or a great restaurant with delicious food and great wine.

Elly
Why did you apply for the show?
To take a bit of a chance. You never know where life is going to take you, so if you don’t take chances then you’re going to stay put and you won’t find out!

How would you describe your perfect partner?
My ideal partner is someone kind, funny, selfless, loyal and intelligent. Someone I can learn from and who learns from me. Supporting each other through both the difficult and happy times. Someone who shares the same love for life as me and who is willing to take chances. Someone to travel the world and tick off my bucket-list with. Someone who my family loves and I love his. Someone who, if they have a dog, that their dog and my dog get along really well. Someone generous, family orientated and humble.

I bolded the little sentences that stood out to me..
Chelsie - WOW.
Kristen - I'm honestly not seeing any depth to her. All her answers were very short, and I'm just not feeling her from the preview and promos..
Elly - She's going to have her heart absolutely crushed if she makes it to F4
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:14 pm

@butterflylove they released those snippets a while back and the Chelsea quotes really rubbed me up the wrong way.  

IMO they paint her as arrogant and condescending.  Not saying she is, but the fact that Ch 10 chose to use those quotes from what I'm sure was a very long list of questions is interesting to me.

Elly would make a devastating F2.  I wouldn't put it past them, and a hometown visit to Parkes would have been like catnip to the producers on a season with an astrophysicist Lead, IMO.

Kristen continues to be a mystery.  Did that poster on Facebook every elaborate on why they considered her fake? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:42 pm

Chelsie's answers sound like what you put on a job application laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:46 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Chelsie's answers sound like what you put on a job application laugh out loud

And she was HIRED.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:13 pm

Bachbee wrote:A friend of Matt has followed Chelsie on IG.. and just like that my hope for Kristen has gone up in smoke :crazed

Edit: i don't have solid evidence that he is friends with Matt but he has mutuals with him Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Scree198

Update: He unfollowed her. I wonder if Matt's friends know who wins or are guessing along with us, this guy runs in the same circle with the lady (friend of matt) that followed Chelsie's Ex which I still find bizarre...
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:21 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Chelsie's answers sound like what you put on a job application laugh out loud

Chelsie puts off an over confident vibe which I think will rub some viewers the wrong way but as seen in the promo, she has her insecurities too. I think editing are going to have their work cut out for them when it comes to her edit. These are just my initial thoughts, hopefully I'm proven wrong.
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh