SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:37 pm

What a catch... I want to watch it again...so entertaining and the DECOR what? The most beautiful and romantic setting I’ve seen. Can you imagine how good it smelled with all these flowers EVERYWHERE!
Just sublime! 2pop
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:54 pm

I saw that Balance Beauty & Nails is the new tan partner so I looked at their instagram.  It has saved IG stories from 2 days ago of 5 photos:  Matt and Chelsie, Kristen, Chelsie, Abbie and Helena.    question just putting it out there it could be F4.

https://www.instagram.com/balancebeautyandnails/

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:18 pm

Agent99 wrote:I saw that Balance Beauty & Nails is the new tan partner so I looked at their instagram.  It has saved IG stories from 2 days ago of 5 photos:  Matt and Chelsie, Kristen, Chelsie, Abbie and Helena.    question just putting it out there it could be F4.

WOAH nice pickup @Agent99!  If Kristen is in the final 4 the bold is the order I'd expect them to be in too.  Coincidence? question

Also I know I keep harping on about it but those are the 4 with their tags turned off (plus Questionable Pinkeyed Vakoo).

Hypothetically, if Emma's screen cap wasn't a HTD, can we think of ANY reason her dogs would be invited along on a date?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I saw that Balance Beauty & Nails is the new tan partner so I looked at their instagram.  It has saved IG stories from 2 days ago of 5 photos:  Matt and Chelsie, Kristen, Chelsie, Abbie and Helena.    question just putting it out there it could be F4.

WOAH nice pickup @Agent99!  If Kristen is in the final 4 the bold is the order I'd expect them to be in too.  Coincidence? question

Also I know I keep harping on about it but those are the 4 with their tags turned off (plus Questionable Pinkeyed Vakoo).

Hypothetically, if Emma's screen cap wasn't a HTD, can we think of ANY reason her dogs would be invited along on a date?

There have been group dates where parents turn up, so why not dogs?  It would guarantee tears, and Matt is further cemented as a good guy by arranging a surprise for Emma Rolling Eyes

ETA:  Matt saying to camera, I've arranged a special surprise for Emma today.  Cue flashback to the first night when she brought the dogs.  Written the script laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:50 pm

@Agent99 I like it.  Gets Emma off our screens faster laugh out loud

If they were planning that though, wouldn't they have included her dogs in the edit on night 1?  They cut that whole bit out.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:55 pm

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 I like it.  Gets Emma off our screens faster laugh out loud

If they were planning that though, wouldn't they have included her dogs in the edit on night 1?  They cut that whole bit out.

I mean, which narrative would you have preferred to get the most stirring reactions from the public. Sweet(?) Emma with dogs, or crazy wedding/Matt obsessed Emma. From a producers/editing standpoint, I know which one gets the better social media reaction.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:57 pm

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:@Agent99 I like it.  Gets Emma off our screens faster laugh out loud

I mean, which narrative would you have preferred to get the most stirring reactions from the public. Sweet(?) Emma with dogs, or crazy wedding/Matt obsessed Emma. From a producers/editing standpoint, I know which one gets the better social media reaction.

Oh yeah yeah I totally get why they did it - gotta have at least one clinger.  laugh out loud  What I mean is, if the dogs are going to be a plot point later on, wouldn't they have wanted to plant the seed by showing us them at the outset - even just a quick intro?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:01 pm

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:

Oh yeah yeah I totally get why they did it - gotta have at least one clinger.  laugh out loud  What I mean is, if the dogs are going to be a plot point later on, wouldn't they have wanted to plant the seed by showing us them at the outset - even just a quick intro?

Yeah, I see that point too. Who knows 🤷🏻‍�
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:08 pm

I'm (almost) positive the dogs are a HTD.  I'm not sure if she has any family here, so I can see it going like Flo's.  Awkward laugh out loud   If there is any redemptive edit for Emma, imo it will be as a crazy dog lady laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:14 pm

Did someone say they saw that producers were filming in Manly during a time that could be HTDs? Monique is from Manly
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:18 pm

Sundy wrote:Did someone say they saw that producers were filming in Manly during a time that could be HTDs?  Monique is from Manly

What part of Sydney is Emma from, do we know?  

re: Monique, that pic with Matt in the yellow shirt does look like her body shape, and she was wearing scarf things in her hair during filming.  Sex bomb lingerie designer vs Chemical engineer would be a great contrast.  laugh out loud

Think I'll do a height comparison just to be sure...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:42 pm

Is it possible they had more than 4 HTD this season?

US franchise had 4 FD this year when they usually only have three.
Just to throw a thought!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh