SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:07 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:If I’m reading it correctly it’s not a guarantee of being in the top 4, which is a date in your hometown, it’s a date in Matt’s hometown, which I’m guessing you can pull out whenever you want (but not really, and sooner rather than later laugh out loud) like the key to the Bach Pad last year.

I’m thinking it could be Abbie though, as you say, the girl is HOT, and they have the Gemini/Leo thing that makes her stand out from the pack on the first night.

Oooooohhhh right I see.  Hmmmm.... interesting.  

To the screen cap thread!  Let's see if we can identify SCaps taken in Melbourne.  And when I say we, I mean can someone else please have a look, since I've only been to Melbourne once and was drunk at art exhibitions like 75% of the time.  cantstopl

ETA:  Is this Flemington or Randwick?  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 J7q5nIZ

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 ACHfSK9

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by butterflylove Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:29 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:If I’m reading it correctly it’s not a guarantee of being in the top 4, which is a date in your hometown, it’s a date in Matt’s hometown, which I’m guessing you can pull out whenever you want (but not really, and sooner rather than later laugh out loud) like the key to the Bach Pad last year.

I’m thinking it could be Abbie though, as you say, the girl is HOT, and they have the Gemini/Leo thing that makes her stand out from the pack on the first night.

Oooooohhhh right I see.  Hmmmm.... interesting.  

To the screen cap thread!  Let's see if we can identify SCaps taken in Melbourne.  And when I say we, I mean can someone else please have a look, since I've only been to Melbourne once and was drunk at art exhibitions like 75% of the time.  cantstopl

ETA:  Is this Flemington or Randwick?  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 J7q5nIZ

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 ACHfSK9

That's Flemington!! I could recognise Melbourne's skyline in the background every single day of the week!

Also, my first gut instinct of Chelsea and Matt abseiling down the building was Melbourne as well..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:32 am

WOOT WOOT.  Thanks @butterflylove.  I thought that green grass had to be from all Melbourne's rain.  laugh out loud

I still don't think they'd give Chelsea the golden ticket though so it's someone else in the carriage IMO.

Plus Chelsea's also from Melbourne so seems a bit of a waste to take a Victorian on a tour of Melbourne.

ETA:  Unless it's Chelsea's HTD of course.

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:36 am

Found this in the Facebook comments, could be sour grapes, who knows? Sounds like we’ll be in for some b!tching though :headbanging

https://m.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 E4925e10
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:38 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Found this in the Facebook comments, could be sour grapes, who knows? Sounds like we’ll be in for some b!tching though :headbanging

https://m.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/

Hopefully someone might ask her to elaborate...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:43 am

Bobette wrote:WOOT WOOT.  Thanks @butterflylove.  I thought that green grass had to be from all Melbourne's rain.  laugh out loud

I still don't think they'd give Chelsea the golden ticket though so it's someone else in the carriage IMO.

Plus Chelsea's also from Melbourne so seems a bit of a waste to take a Victorian on a tour of Melbourne.

Rewatching the preview, it is a blonde with long hair in the carriage though. Who else have we got? Helena?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:44 am

Great spotting of the Melbourne skyline in the racecourse shot! Looks like a straight haired blonde, so there’s only about eleventy billion of those to choose from laugh out loud IMO it’s not a hometown date though, unless Chelsie’s hobbies include riding around in carriages, it’s more likely to be a “fairytale princess date”.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:45 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Great spotting of the Melbourne skyline in the racecourse shot! Looks like a straight haired blonde, so there’s only about eleventy billion of those to choose from laugh out loud IMO it’s not a hometown date though, unless Chelsie’s hobbies include riding around in carriages, it’s more likely to be a “fairytale princess date”.

Definitely Helena imo, she was in a 'fairy tale' princess dress in the promo that would fit perfectly with this date
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:46 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Great spotting of the Melbourne skyline in the racecourse shot! Looks like a straight haired blonde, so there’s only about eleventy billion of those to choose from laugh out loud IMO it’s not a hometown date though, unless Chelsie’s hobbies include riding around in carriages, it’s more likely to be a “fairytale princess date”.

Who are the other Melbourne girls?  I've forgotten already.  cantstopl

Also, Elly in the middle just sayin' Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 2498057887

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:48 am

Bachbee wrote:

Definitely Helena imo, she was in a 'fairy tale' princess dress in the promo that would fit perfectly with this date

Well Helena's from WA, so if it is her, it's not her HTD.  Interesting.

ETA:  I wonder where this is.  If it's part of the Carriage date they have 100% ripped off Ali & Todd.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 3806527698

It's late season IMO - they seem very comfortable kissing each other.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 IS0tkuf

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:52 am

Bobette wrote:WOOT WOOT.  Thanks @butterflylove.  I thought that green grass had to be from all Melbourne's rain.  laugh out loud

ETA:  Unless it's Chelsea's HTD of course.

Hahahaha you're joking with your comment on rain though, right? What's that? Flemington just has a good sprinkler system, haha. We definitely haven't had that much rain (or at least a little further East we haven't).

Definitely getting fairytale vibes, and as someone mentioned, that's Helena - she'll definitely be getting a fairytale edit - (apart from the sassy gun to the head 😂)
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:55 am

Found the pic of the Vic girls so parking it here for future reference.  yes

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Mj25PR3

Source

So if WA Helena's in the carriage, I guess she gets the golden ticket?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh