SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:58 pm

I’ve seen quite a few people liking Emma in the Facebook comments, so I’m designating her Last Brunette Standing, including someone definitively saying “she goes far”. Far is a relative term though, F6/7 out of 28 is pretty far, and from the screencaps we have so far I haven’t seen much brunette pashing.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:01 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I’ve seen quite a few people liking Emma in the Facebook comments, so I’m designating her Last Brunette Standing, including someone definitively saying “she goes far”. Far is a relative term though, F6/7 out of 28 is pretty far, and from the screencaps we have so far I haven’t seen much brunette pashing.

I'm wondering if they felt the need to have a token brunette in the F4.  Probably wouldn't look good in a season supposedly celebrating diversity to end up with a group of blonde haired white chicks. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:31 pm

Aaaaaaand Elly is public! I had a good laugh at her caption 😂, I think she'll be a ball of fun, a little quick witted pocket rocket.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:34 pm

butterflylove wrote:Aaaaaaand Elly is public! I had a good laugh at her caption 😂, I think she'll be a ball of fun, a little quick witted pocket rocket.

Sounds like she might be very down to earth.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:47 pm

Oh she's so cute and smiley!!! And yes, definitely seems to like nature and being outdoors and babies and family and friends.  Her IG has a similar feel to Chelsea's but kind of a more mature vibe IMO, even though she's younger?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 CrsLw5q

Source

I wonder what Matt's lifestyle is like, and who's lifestyle would be most compatible with his.  I wish he still had a legit IG account that we could go through to see the kind of girls he used to go out with and how he lives his life.

ETA:  Who is "Kel" and why would they be making an appearance...? Suspect  :detective

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 54rfWOd

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:01 am

Keely is the only contestant still not public, and she and Kristen are the only two that aren't being followed by Bach's IG.

Little fun fun, the only "contestant" Chelsie is following is Cassandra's jewellery account.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:03 am

butterflylove wrote:Keely is the only contestant still not public, and she and Kristen are the only two that aren't being followed by Bach's IG.

Little fun fun, the only "contestant" Chelsie is following is Cassandra's jewellery account.

Yeah I noticed that too - staying out of contestant factions/politics is a very F1 thing to do IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:09 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Keely is the only contestant still not public, and she and Kristen are the only two that aren't being followed by Bach's IG.

Yeah I noticed that too - staying out of contestant factions/politics is a very F1 thing to do IMO.

She's the only one I follow (I felt a connection from the ads, and my brother is studying mechanical engineering) until I get a feel for everyone else, and when I was going through everyone's account to work out who the other person Bach's IG wasn't following, I noticed Chelsie's single follow.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:14 am

If i remember correctly, Cassandra went on a following spree while filming was still underway and promptly unfollowed the girls (exp Chelsie) when it got picked up here. The two must have gotten close because i remember chelsie being followed/following some of the other girls and then purging too. Chelsie also deactivated her FB before FRC right? Everything points to her being F1 but her socials are throwing me off
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:32 am

Bachbee wrote:

If i remember correctly, Cassandra went on a following spree while filming was still underway and promptly unfollowed the girls (exp Chelsie) when it got picked up here. The two must have gotten close because i remember chelsie being followed/following some of the other girls and then purging too. Chelsie also deactivated her FB before FRC right? Everything points to her being F1 but her socials are throwing me off

Yes but I think it was an alt account, not her main.  Came back online 3-4 days later IIRC, and then her IG stats jumped up around May 30, 2-3 days after the estimated FRC.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cassandra didn't delete Chelsea from her list because she knew/thought she was going to win and wanted to make it known they were friends. Rolling Eyes

Also just noting that Elly was tagged in a pic May 8 (I posted it on her thread) which would place her Top 10 at best so if she's out, I can't see anyone toppling Chelsea now.

butterflylove wrote:

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Keely is the only contestant still not public, and she and Kristen are the only two that aren't being followed by Bach's IG.

Little fun fun, the only "contestant" Chelsie is following is Cassandra's jewellery account.

She's the only one I follow (I felt a connection from the ads, and my brother is studying mechanical engineering) until I get a feel for everyone else, and when I was going through everyone's account to work out who the other person Bach's IG wasn't following, I noticed Chelsie's single follow.

Yeah the girls who don't win need to make the most of their connections/airtime so more likely to follow and comment on each other's posts trying to multiply their "star" value IMO.

F1 on the other hand doesn't need to do the same kind of networking IMO because they know fame will come to them as part of the winning couple.  Also they're more closely monitored.

So I guess that's that.  Just waiting now for Sportsbet to confirm Chelsea as F1 and then I'll settle back to watch a couple of nerds fall in love.  There have been worse storylines.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:48 am

Bobette wrote:Also just noting that Elly was tagged in a pic May 8 (I posted it on her thread) which would place her Top 10 at best so if she's out, I can't see anyone toppling Chelsea now.

I do really like Elly, and she's in my top 5 initial favourites, but I don't see her getting any higher than top 6-8 (I think she'd be eliminated around the same time as Vakoo).
I feel like it has got to be a Chelsie, Helena, Kristen top 3. Helena is getting a fairytale edit in my eyes and could possibly be crushed in the end like Nikki if she's F2.. Kristen is giving me total F3 vibes (and she's reminding me majorly of Hannah G from S23). And Chelsie's my F1 (there's just something about her I love and connect with and she's my Cassie).
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:53 am

Matt was on the Gold Coast today
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0dQbYUAk2E/?igshid=u78v8qniy925
Kristen was also on the GC today, per her friends IG stories. They were both MIA with Kristen presumably in china and they both turn up on the same day in the same city :tinfoil (wishfully thinking)

He is doing radio interviews.. yay!! Can't wait to try and pick up some hints.
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh