SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:46 pm

@Bobette  All these look like fun to watch but seem restricted per area...Any other link to see them.. ? .they are not in the Archives...

TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:12 pm

Bobette wrote:So according to the Insider Guide, Chelsea read Kristen's date card, and then Elly sang a song about it.  laugh out loud

https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor/insider-guide/season-7/the-bachelor-insider-guide-week-4/tpv190822xbskm

Also I enjoyed watching this.  Showcased how very different Kristen and Helena are (but I still like them both).

https://10play.com.au/the-bachelor/exclusives/season-7/bizarre-date-rituals/tpv190821fxkhd

See, why can’t they show us this fun stuff on the show rather than Abbie vs whoever it is this week over and over again :angryemotion
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:32 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette  All these look like fun to watch but seem restricted per area...Any other link to see them.. ? .they are not in the Archives...

TYIA

No sorry, not that I know of @Astrobach.  I'm not sure whether this is something that could potentially be uploaded to the archive.  (*cough* @quick_dry *cough*  Praying )

For now here's a quick visual/summary:

The first clip is Mary, Helena and Kristen discussing bad date experiences/bad kisses.  

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 AaRNG7j

Kristen defends "bad kissers", says technique can be improved and you can let your partner know what each other wants through feedback/communication.  Her halo shines a little bit brighter.

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 TCbmxcc

Helena says nope, bad kisses suck and proceeds to recreate an instance where someone ate her face as if it were a hamburger.

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 RAmocpd

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 AoPKkCW

The insider guide is also Kristen-centric.  In the "game" where they had to eliminate contestants, she took 10 times as long as the others to decide, and wrote an apology essay underneath.  laugh out loud

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 DCCGgbP

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Elw7fvO

The second clip is the deleted scene from Kristen getting her date card.  They don't show Chelsea reading it (is she THAT hard to understand?!) but she's the one putting the card back in the envelope.

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 XrZS8C1

Then Elly sings a little song of celebration.

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 9IE8JIS

There's also a bit of the girls sitting around, clearly bored, doing their best (read: worst) Aussie bogan accents.  

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 2UZkukh

Helena wins.  GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 3806527698

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 0UEXULs

I like these clips because you get to hear them speak UNEDITED for more than 10 seconds.  Also interesting to see the natural exchanges, who sits with whom, where the friendships are etc.

I wish they included more of this actual reality in our "reality" TV.

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:55 pm

After a week of IMO disappointing episode content, let us take a moment to be thankful that at least TPTB gave us a Lead who is a genuine, undeniable, card carrying, Hogwarts flag waving NEEERRRRDDDDD.  GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 3806527698

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Mjj8hau

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 KSSltOt

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:58 pm

NERD NERD NERD NERD NERD NEERRRRRRDDDDD! I love him owning it :sprinklehearts
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:02 am

Bobette wrote:After a week of IMO disappointing episode content, let us take a moment to be thankful that at least TPTB gave us a Lead who is a genuine, undeniable, card carrying, Hogwarts flag waving NEEERRRRDDDDD.  GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 3806527698
GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Mjj8hau

GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 KSSltOt
Source

Be still my nerd beating heart and gird my nerding loins  GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 1105969562

The man has #stem as a hashtag *swoon* GoggleboxAU - Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 1f60d It's so refreshing to have someone different from the usual personal trainer/work out/watch me "fitness" ig stories and model pics leads (nothing wrong with that) but this is my thing for sure :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:05 pm

Thanks for posting those BTS pics/ videos @Bobette Access is not allowed in the US. It would be nice to have real conversation between the ladies shown rather than the manipulated scenes.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:34 pm

@Bobette Thank you for the recaps! thumbsup
Going back in time here, but I have a question regarding old cast member... I’m watching the first BIP Australia and in it is Ali, who was Bachelorette before that ...and I see we have a banner with her for Season 4 with Taite... is that the one that is referring to and they broke their engagement? I’m not done yet but wonder if her BIP connection is lasting, and where could I find these updates on here?
I find it a refreshing break for me to watch Matt and even the BIP Australia. Again, thanks for including us to enjoy the party!
Hugesmile
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:14 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette Thank you for the recaps! thumbsup
Going back in time here, but I have a question regarding old cast member... I’m watching the first BIP Australia and in it is Ali, who was Bachelorette before that ...and I see we have a banner with her for Season 4 with Taite... is that the one that is referring to and they broke their engagement?  I’m not done yet but wonder if her BIP connection is lasting, and where could I find these updates on here?
I find it a refreshing break for me to watch Matt and even the BIP Australia. Again, thanks for including us to enjoy the party!
Hugesmile

So Ali became the Bachelorette after she was on BIP, not before.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:03 pm

I didn’t watch the past two episodes. Wake me up when he has SD with Chelsie and/or Helena.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:37 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette Thank you for the recaps! thumbsup
Going back in time here, but I have a question regarding old cast member... I’m watching the first BIP Australia and in it is Ali, who was Bachelorette before that ...and I see we have a banner with her for Season 4 with Taite... is that the one that is referring to and they broke their engagement?  I’m not done yet but wonder if her BIP connection is lasting, and where could I find these updates on here?
Hugesmile

No worries @Astrobach.  yes

offtopic Regarding Ali, she broke off an engagement just before BiP but not to Taite - that came after.  I am tagging the rest as a spoiler since I'm not sure how much you (or others) want to know.  I am not a fan of Ali but will try to keep it nice  Hugesmile

The Tale of Ali:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:19 pm

@Bobette Thanks, I’ll check it out. Im not really a fan either, but more very curious of why she seems to be such a big deal when she shows up, it’s like the Queen has arrived. They all are so surprised, happy and threatened at the same time.

As far as this topic, I was able to watch one Goggle box episode and I was  rofl :  IT IS SOOOO ENTERTAINING... cantstopl

ETA Just read your doc about Ali... wow, not super surprised... thanks for the heads up! I’ll keep watching Matt for now! PINKHEART

Last edited by Astrobach on Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh