SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Zaynab Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:00 pm

Vjeff wrote:
sprout wrote:Just read spoiler comment in private Facebook group that Matt did choose Chelsie but they have recently split. The source found this information out in the past week. Could be false but thought I’d mention it.

My roommate's friend slept with Chelsie a few times last year and he told me he had heard the same when we were watching last week.

I doubt this based on the fact that Matt has said in every interview he’s had when asked about how him and his F1 are doing he’s said strong. Also, split rumors come out every season, from people who claim to know.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:51 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Had to laugh at Rachael saying in that interview that Chelsie was her best friend in the house laugh out loud
Nothing like trying to attach yourself to the winner to be more relevant

I thought exactly the same thing @Dirty Street Pie and am reminded of Cassandra adding then deleting everyone from the show except Chelsea from her follow list while the show was filming.  

Jessie and Tash "commenting" under her pic with nothing but emojis is no better IMO - they just want to look like they're in with the girl who will end up the most famous out of the show IMO.

Vjeff wrote:
sprout wrote:Just read spoiler comment in private Facebook group that Matt did choose Chelsie but they have recently split. The source found this information out in the past week. Could be false but thought I’d mention it.

My roommate's friend slept with Chelsie a few times last year and he told me he had heard the same when we were watching last week.

@Vjeff I'm curious why you didn't mention this when you were posting here last week?  If I had gossip that juicy I'd be tripping over myself to get to the forum and tell everyone ASAP.   Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:15 pm

Snaps @Bobette I was wondering the exact same thing
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:43 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Had to laugh at Rachael saying in that interview that Chelsie was her best friend in the house laugh out loud
Nothing like trying to attach yourself to the winner to be more relevant

I thought exactly the same thing @Dirty Street Pie and am reminded of Cassandra adding then deleting everyone from the show except Chelsea from her follow list while the show was filming.  

Jessie and Tash "commenting" under her pic with nothing but emojis is no better IMO - they just want to look like they're in with the girl who will end up the most famous out of the show IMO.

Vjeff wrote:

@Vjeff I'm curious why you didn't mention this when you were posting here last week?  If I had gossip that juicy I'd be tripping over myself to get to the forum and tell everyone ASAP.   Hugesmile

Haha last year my colleague told me he was friends with a producer and the Badge picked one girl then dumped her as he didn't want to be with anyone. Obviously the first part turned out to be false so now I'm distrustful of any Bach gossip I hear...I've been burned before! rofl
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:37 am

@VJeff you must be very well connected. In other news my ALL TIME FAVOURITE COUPLE Georgia and Lee just announced their engagement. I’m over the moon. Congrats guys
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:40 am

Ha ha, that’s not too far wrong @Vjeff he still didn’t choose anyone, so it’s not too far off!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:17 am

Vjeff wrote:Haha last year my colleague told me he was friends with a producer and the Badge picked one girl then dumped her as he didn't want to be with anyone. Obviously the first part turned out to be false so now I'm distrustful of any Bach gossip I hear...I've been burned before! rofl

@Vjeff thanks for the followup.  yes

I think you are wise to be skeptical.  Chelsea hasn't given anything away about being F1 so I'd think if she and Matt had split, she'd probably keep that under wraps too and only confide in family and close friends, as opposed to some random guy she allegedly slept with a few times last year.  JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:28 pm

Sundy wrote: In other news my ALL TIME FAVOURITE COUPLE Georgia and Lee just announced their engagement. I’m over the moon. Congrats guys
cheerleader @Sundy I am over the moon too that Georgia and Lee are engaged! Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 1f60d  Woohoo! Anyone that wants to see some pics etc posted in their thread here  bestbud!

In regards to Matt and Chelsie, it would surprise me greatly if they had split. Rumors like these are par for the course during the season so there'd have to be way more evidence and I just don't see Matt saying they are going strong if they're not.

Also, I believe they had a SHV recently per a little birdy (thank you to who messaged me) :gotcha: so I will go with that until things are shown otherwise :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:33 pm

@AllAboutLove Thank you for the link, I checked out Georgia and Lee’s page and I can’t wait to watch their season. I’ve kept it for later as I am going through the beginning of Australia ‘s Bach. and love so many people and things about them. Very good break from the US versions...

As for Matt and Chelsie, I am also wishing them to make it and be working through the inevitable bumps of after show. I think he is the genuine article and is so well matched by Chelsie. beatingheart
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:46 pm

@Astrobach np Smiley  Georgia's season is my fave bette season ever. The best group of men by far and a great love story to watch. I loved it and their connection and I am sure you will too  bestbud!

IA about Matt and Chelsie and think he is genuine and a perfect match with Chelsie who I think is very genuine too. I can see them lasting :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:49 pm

^^^ bestbud! yes
Quick O/ T question... I’m watching with Bachelor Archive and it’s REALLY THE CANDY STORE! laugh out loud  BUT ...who is in charge when a link is not working or even when there is NO link... I had a few episodes ‘ holes ‘ like that,  I find it very frustrating... TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:52 pm

@Astrobach bestbud! I think you could contact on that site? Or send a message on the bachelor archive's SM accounts?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh