SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by leavers Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:05 am

stoneleigh wrote:

Didn't he say that it had changed 'a little bit'? I took that to mean that in the first week Elly was a strong contender but after the first date with Chelsie... it's been Chelsie all the way. He did give Elly the golden ticket so she must have been up there initially.

I might be biased by watching the US Bachelor for longer and more than I have the Australian version but given how few Bachelors actually go onto choose their first impression rose recipient, I kind of dismissed that entirely.  I need to watch the first seasons (I have only watched the Australian shows from Sophie's onwards) to see how the record is for that first-night prize!

I think Helena will be great on Paradise because she might be a bit more relaxed about that process.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sprout Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:06 am

stoneleigh wrote:
leavers wrote:
Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:I doubt he was ever going to send Abbie home.  They might edit it to make it look like it's possible but I think the Chelsie - Abbie - Helena order is on lock and has been for weeks. I mean in Matt's head.

I agree with this except re: Helena, IMO she could have been F1 if she'd let her walls down and not over-thought everything.  When Matt said to Sam W that his F1 had "changed" since night 1, he was referring to Helena, IMO.

Quite possible! Chelsie and Helena are very similar physically. Helena also has a science degree, she's just moving her career in a different direction.  I could definitely see Helena having worked out if they'd had as strong a connection as he does with Chelsie.

Didn't he say that it had changed 'a little bit'? I took that to mean that in the first week Elly was a strong contender but after the first date with Chelsie... it's been Chelsie all the way. He did give Elly the golden ticket so she must have been up there initially.

Yes, I think this is the case also. I’ve seen chemistry between Elly and Matt but it’s Chelsie I see a deeper connection with.
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:10 am

stoneleigh wrote:Didn't he say that it had changed 'a little bit'? I took that to mean that in the first week Elly was a strong contender but after the first date with Chelsie... it's been Chelsie all the way. He did give Elly the golden ticket so she must have been up there initially.

I personally don't think Elly was ever a contender.  Golden Ticket was 100% a producer choice IMO, and Helena got her first SD before Chelsea (he even thanked her for "being patient", which IMO suggests he wanted to date her much sooner but had to wait).  I maintain Helena was his early choice but they didn't vibe over the oyster IVF and then Chelsea's first SD went much better.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker1000 Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:18 am

I have been reading these posts since the season started and enjoy it way better than the actual episodes which I only occasionally watch. I managed to record one of the promos yesterday but I am new at this so apologies if I am posting it all wrong.
https://imgur.com/a/RbalVNL

Lurker1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:30 am

@Lurker1000 thanks for that, worked perfectly.    I don't think Elly walks.  She is lining up for the RC, unless she stops the ceremony and then eliminates herself.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:31 am

Lurker1000 wrote:I have been reading these posts since the season started and enjoy it way better than the actual episodes which I only occasionally watch. I managed to record one of the promos yesterday but I am new at this so apologies if I am posting it all wrong.

Great Work @Lurker1000 ! Thanks for breaking your cover to share this with us.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:33 am

Lurker1000 wrote:I have been reading these posts since the season started and enjoy it way better than the actual episodes which I only occasionally watch. I managed to record one of the promos yesterday but I am new at this so apologies if I am posting it all wrong.

You did good @lurker1000. Thank you. I will pop the caps from your video in the caps thread. Coming right up clapping!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:34 am

Agent99 wrote:I don't think Elly walks.  She is lining up for the RC, unless she stops the ceremony and then eliminates herself.

If she did that's a sucky move IMO.  Make Emma feel like she was a default choice just to save your own ego - boo.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:43 am

Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I don't think Elly walks.  She is lining up for the RC, unless she stops the ceremony and then eliminates herself.

If she did that's a sucky move IMO.  Make Emma feel like she was a default choice just to save your own ego - boo.

That’s exactly what it looks like to me. If you go to the caps thread it looks like rose order is Helena, Abbie, Chelsie and Emma and Elly to fight out for the final rose. I think the wording ‘she’s just ended it all is for Elly not Helena
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:02 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:

That’s exactly what it looks like to me. If you go to the caps thread it looks like rose order is Helena, Abbie, Chelsie and Emma and Elly to fight out for the final rose. I think the wording ‘she’s just ended it all is for Elly not Helena

If she does that is so unfair to Emma and I will be having some STRONG OPINIONS in my recap. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 3806527698

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:02 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:

If she does that is so unfair to Emma and I will be having some STRONG OPINIONS in my recap.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 3806527698

cantstopl cantstopl
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:07 am

Has anyone else voluntarily walked this season?  I don't think so?  If not I think you're right @Sundy.  

TAB had really low odds of like 1.15 for someone to walk and it would have to happen this week IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+45
Lurker1000
Kels0012
susanna22
Blueeyes85
stoneleigh